Aspiring Sig Maker

DeletedUser

Wazzynator said:
you is noooooooob.

Red won't fit. It would be contrast, then burn the eyes of the viewers. NOOB. :p

I won't give you PSD. :p

I made it, I use it. :p

Tactica doesn't really suck, just watch how I turn it into a monster. A tribe? Hmmm... Looks like were in the same [H]. Lalalallala

get yourself a PC or something then.

Red would fit. You'd surely have to do some adjustments, but it'd fit. I'd make it look orgasmatronicalistical, yo. :)

Tactica doesn't suck (the original). But, you do. You know it. Else you'd have not been kicked and nobled from SSDD! Duh. :icon_biggrin:

Regarding the PC, err lol? If you pay for a sattelite or some shit for my internet, I'll get me a PC. Deal?

DeletedUser

Else you'd have not been kicked and nobled from SSDD! Duh.
talalalala.

They is bad.

/me wanna kick their arse

Regarding the PC, err lol? If you pay for a sattelite or some shit for my internet, I'll get me a PC. Deal?

lawl. no way!

DeletedUser

made this new one for Krazeh.... been awhile, huh?

sazasig.jpg

zakipoo

id help but im still a noob lol just found out how to do this sig im using now LOL

zakipoo

was that directed to me? wow lol ty =P

EDIT
i changed sig,... now just wait 30 seconds and u will see... lol i might change the timings on that...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Is not bad, but I would make it half the size it is now...slim it down. Is a lotta open space with no substance in the main one, and in the other (which I think is not legal), I don't even have time to see it =P

DeletedUser

Is not bad, but I would make it half the size it is now...slim it down. Is a lotta open space with no substance in the main one, and in the other (which I think is not legal), I don't even have time to see it =P

mine or zaki's =S ?

DeletedUser

@OP
Nice work. I hope you get better.
Here is something from me. :)

Lix-1.jpg

:icon_biggrin:

Not a sig.

From this:
butterfly.jpg

To this:
BDbutterfly2-1-1-1.jpg

:icon_confused: all me

zakipoo

lol i got a infraction for that thing haha the other thing is the sig im using right now as a flash part haha but all in for the fun...

DeletedUser

lol i got a infraction for that thing haha the other thing is the sig im using right now as a flash part haha but all in for the fun...

Atleast go to filter > Clouds and make it have a bit of an effect. That solid baby-shit brown colour is hideous. :icon_confused:

zakipoo

LOL @ solid baby-shit brown colour

thirsty,... what art work? its like you just embossed/smudged it around or sumn

DeletedUser

LOL @ solid baby-shit brown colour

thirsty,... what art work? its like you just embossed/smudged it around or sumn

ZOMG
You no see it...:icon_cry:

I did more than embossing/smudging

I in fact used a lot of brushes oO

Last edited by a moderator: