TQ vs G0K!LL and the refugees.

DeletedUser

go ed gay n co

and edgey, you do realise, you can just right click the map when you make it, copy the image address and paste it here with image bb codes around and it will work :p

DeletedUser

Ah bugger...I forgot....

Ok so maybe it isn't actually much effort, but the answer is still a resounding no, Castro! :p

greenmonsta

go ed gay n co

and edgey, you do realise, you can just right click the map when you make it, copy the image address and paste it here with image bb codes around and it will work :p

But that keeps updating.

DeletedUser22924

Ah bugger...I forgot....

Ok so maybe it isn't actually much effort, but the answer is still a resounding no, Castro! :p

=[

well atleast i delivered a world of hurt to allen:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yes you did and thank you for the help its very much apretiated, too bad you had to leave, but maybe you'll come back sometime.
As for Allen...he went from 332,398 on dec 29th to 156.293 in 1 day and then the dumb attack break happened but no worries the rest fill follow shortly, we are just hoping the rest of GoK!LL will put up a fight because this was like taking candy from a baby, plus he left his tribe ...:(

DeletedUser22924

Yes you did and thank you for the help its very much apretiated, too bad you had to leave, but maybe you'll come back sometime.
As for Allen...he went from 332,398 on dec 29th to 156.293 in 1 day and then the dumb attack break happened but no worries the rest fill follow shortly, we are just hoping the rest of GoK!LL will put up a fight because this was like taking candy from a baby, plus he left his tribe ...:(

i'll bring the rest of GoK!LL to the ground before you guys have a chance at them:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

We dont need any help but I understand that you are looking to increase your ODA so we shall allow you to pick at our leftovers....maybe.....

DeletedUser22924

We dont need any help but I understand that you are looking to increase your ODA so we shall allow you to pick at our leftovers....maybe.....

well, i'll be bringing all of Gokills, k22 and k21 villages to the ground, cause i just noticed most of 'em are quite far:lol:

DeletedUser

New attacking techniques??

Attacker: Loopy Jo
Village: Costa del Beeston (187|272) K21

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2

And seems to also believe offense is the new defense. :icon_neutral:

Village: Jo Ville 02 (186|275) K21
To: edgey10
Village: Jo Ville 05 (183|271) K21

Units:

0 0 6413 0 1000 0 0 50 0

Apparently also planned a daring raid during the ATTACK BREAK :p

That'll sure get his villages back, mwhaha!

Side 1:
Tribes: TQ
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: G0K!LL T-F-W
Players: AllenVillage

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 0
Difference: 32

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 294,495
Side 2: 0
Difference: 294,495

image.php

And the begging rolls in....

LTx aKaTsUkI xJP on 30.12. at 23:45
hi dude can yuo invent my to the yuor trible?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol thats a horrible typo

I don't really care about spelling to be honest, but someone who wants in at least has to say SOMETHING other than "can i join"

Sends off the wrong message right off the bat. :p

DeletedUser

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2

*Shhh* Edgey, I thought we agreed we wouldn't tell anyone about the official TQ offensive army build

Pally + 2 nobles= profit

DeletedUser

Amusing declaration Edgums, did we start a trend with our Poetic Declaration a few weeks ago? :p

As I will be doing in all threads currently active on this forum, this is just a reminder to you all that Big Borther has resumed watching, and i will be expecting you all to keep this on topic and in good cheer! New Years and all that jazz, doncha know ;)

DeletedUser

Amusing declaration Edgums, did we start a trend with our Poetic Declaration a few weeks ago? :p

As I will be doing in all threads currently active on this forum, this is just a reminder to you all that Big Borther has resumed watching, and i will be expecting you all to keep this on topic and in good cheer! New Years and all that jazz, doncha know ;)

Who is "we"? Please provide links Petty. :) <3 Nice to see a familiar face modding us also, hopefully you can keep this place under tabs, though in all fairness we haven't behaved terribly!

Also; Five applications from G0K!LL, one shall be accepted and one only, as usual we take the best from our previous wars, though there is only usually one or two decent players to snatch we make sure to save them from their stagnation, from their untapped potential, and to use it, oh they shall enjoy themselves. :icon_cool:

It seems G0K!LL has now imploded, as our nobles gradually hit you will see the rats scurry out of their hut, now all we need to do it steal the other 28% of K21, and follow G0K!LL into K30 and wherever else they run to!

The Quest!

DeletedUser

i hope you know half these guys arent fully active? so i dont think it will be that hard to noble the majority

DeletedUser

your a good player in a bad tribe, i feel for you jeff, i wish you had grown a little faster, then i think you would have some better options

DeletedUser

i hope you know half these guys arent fully active? so i dont think it will be that hard to noble the majority

It would seem they are all active enough to beg for invites and to scurry to other tribes, however? :lol:

Inactives abandon. G0K!LL are a small tribe like us, like us they likely have little inactives, we personally have ZERO inactives, I have only ever seen one player go yellow in TQ and even then he had a good excuse.

Just because we are competent doesn't mean people have a right to make up excuses. :) TQ is well run and efficient, we've crippled you in K21 overnight, and take good note, we WILL push you out of K31 and K30 as well. Count yourself lucky you are hiding in K61.

seems G0K!LL is all but finished once we wrap up the next 3 ops we are running.

<3

DeletedUser

so if some one is based in a different K then you, does that mean they are hiding from you?

you have a far better tribe then gokill, quite obviously, doesn't mean a player based in another K is hiding from you

i don't know jeff well, but he has proved to be a decent player in my observation, and he is about to get the chance to prove it all on his own

DeletedUser

so if some one is based in a different K then you, does that mean they are hiding from you?

you have a far better tribe then gokill, quite obviously, doesn't mean a player based in another K is hiding from you

i don't know jeff well, but he has proved to be a decent player in my observation, and he is about to get the chance to prove it all on his own

It was a figure of speech, are you being stupid for a joke or did you just want to start an argument or something? :icon_neutral:

I think its quite obvious he started in K61 and is based there and isn't literally running to the other side of the map because of TQ, dear Lord.

DeletedUser

i can't help being stupid i guess, but i felt it was worth saying since you where dumping all over him, and i know he would make a better showing then his tribe mates have

i count at least 15 people in that tribe that are more or less inactive, if you base it on TWSTATS
and at least one you have forced to quit the game entirely, as well as at least a half-dozen runner/refugees, so excellent job on that front