TQ vs G0K!LL and the refugees.

DeletedUser

im just gonna put this out there, some people may find it really inaccurate with so many ppl/tribes on your side 2 list...

DeletedUser67788

im just gonna put this out there, some people may find it really inaccurate with so many ppl/tribes on your side 2 list...

They have that many listed as enemies for one reason. They are all enemies.

DeletedUser

The stats are more accurate than if the players weren't put into side 2? They left the tribe, so they're effectively part of the war. Just not apart of the tribe.

What? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

The "war" is all but over.

Our enemies scattered like cockroaches (again) and now we're just eating up and reaping the rewards. :)

DeletedUser

The "war" is all but over.

Our enemies scattered like cockroaches (again) and now we're just eating up and reaping the rewards. :)

Forwarded ya some reports, check em out :)

tis all i have for now, i'll do some more damage soon :D

DeletedUser

i wonder if i've offended some people :\ also i wonder if bbs and shakes have anything in common

lulz i didnt offend anyone XD i have incomings from bbs, looks like wachugansay and thenorm need some help xDXD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if wachugansay need help i can send some:axemen::lightcavalry::ram: your way...

DeletedUser

aww man, you are gonna attack me too? i already got like 2-3 other bbs players sending attacks :( and a shakes guy tooo, plus it would ruin my image of time if yooou sent attacks at me, and i dont want that image to be ruined :(

DeletedUser

okay, so don't ask for it:icon_twisted:
i thought you were asking for nukes your way, my bad :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, im not asking, unless you wanna send some at BBS (they are tooo far away some of them to attack)

DeletedUser82080

This thread also shows Edgey was skilled person on posting topics. I am following your topics, edgey. :)

DeletedUser

lol, im not asking, unless you wanna send some at BBS (they are tooo far away some of them to attack)

Any time you wanna borrow some nukes and nobles you just let me know..
I can send a whole heap of them to all your villages if you ask ???

DeletedUser

You guys are getting off topic, this thread it all about me, I mean TQ :p
<3 Shakes