TQ vs G0K!LL and the refugees.

DeletedUser

i can't help being stupid i guess, but i felt it was worth saying since you where dumping all over him, and i know he would make a better showing then his tribe mates have

i count at least 15 people in that tribe that are more or less inactive, if you base it on TWSTATS
and at least one you have forced to quit the game entirely, as well as at least a half-dozen runner/refugees, so excellent job on that front

Indeed, thanks. :) However it is lucky that TWstats is inaccurate.

A lot of them players are either incompetent or suffocated by larger tribes, circumstances which stagnate growth indeed, but a problem I have little patience for and intend to capitalise on. :)

Seems we'll have to find some new targets now the majority of our playthings from this war are going down quicker than....well I can't think of anything but something that goes down quick. :) I'll concede a lot of tribes have inactives to some degree, but everyone has to deal with it, and I suppose we're just lucky that the big REAL and juciy targets are not inactive, and that we'll be able to work to force them into inactivity. :)

DeletedUser

i am not sure if this is off topic or not, and certainly some answers would make it very much on topic, but what is your tribes relation to [H] at this point, i do not at this time personally believe that you all left because there was a rift between [H] and you guys, it seems like more of a "we work better independently" thing, so does that make you all a family tribe, or just very close allies, and that being said whats the difference really, are ther semantics the relevant issue, or do actions speak louder then words
i.e. are you a family tribe because you say your a family, or are you a family tribe because you act like a family?
i ask this because in my experience i have seen many family tribes who don't act like family, and i have seen many allies act like family, and or tribe mates

again if this is off-topic i apologize, but if some one says we are a family or somthing it sure would be relevant

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh its a simple answer, Time are our lapdogs, and as [H] are Time's lapdogs and juristiction naturally works its way down the hierarchy, this means

Time = our lapdogs.
[H] = our ho's.
Acidshow = our n00b.

I'm confident Greeny/Huntress will be happy to confirm this. :)

DeletedUser

hahahahahaha, that is a perfectly relevant answer, i appreciate the information

DeletedUser

Oh its a simple answer, Time are our lapdogs, and as [H] are Time's lapdogs and juristiction naturally works its way down the hierarchy, this means

Time = our lapdogs.
[H] = our ho's.
Acidshow = our n00b.

I'm confident Greeny/Huntress will be happy to confirm this. :)

Thank you froggy for for making me your noob. I have always claimed to be the biggest noob of W32.
+1 respect.

DeletedUser

Ahh it's hard to argue Edgy's logic sometimes.. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

first off, whos gokill, secondly, i thought edgey was in h, edgey get a new sig!!!!!!!!!

zakipoo

lol i made edgy a sig he has yet used it which disappoints me haha! made KD his avatar.

the sig i was bored ..
set5pk.jpg

and avatar,.. to KD's preference
2qdppw1.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hm what a confusing theory. i think ill just forget edgey exists...

DeletedUser

well jeeze, gotta say i hate to give you any credit edgey, your head seems big enough already, hahahahaha

but lord, you ended gokill or whatever in epic fashion, they have changed their name to gudby3, and everyone is leaving

i can't bring myself to root for you, i like the underdog myself, but that aught to be compliment enough, i don't much like you, but can't help but give you some proffs

DeletedUser

your a good player in a bad tribe, i feel for you jeff, i wish you had grown a little faster, then i think you would have some better options

eh, dun wry bout it pedtube, i could have grown quickly but i decided to not noble 500k of inactive (masquerade)... i started this world for jokes, and i wonder how long a total of 2.7ish :icon_rolleyes: mil will take to try to get me out of this world :icon_neutral:

oh and to add to that, good tribes (imo) take skill as a decent factor when considering someone into a tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i was wondering if i'd ever find the thread to this. anyway I'm Silver the orginal owner of TFW, (Shock and karl can both vouch for that) I returned to this world given back my duke postion and found out I'm at war. Anyway TQ to you if you want us out your gonna have to fight your way past us and I guartee that well put up a fight. (Excuse my spelling it is 17 degrees outside and my heater is broken) Let us see how long you can fight back the darkness I've returned and -DR- will rise once more let us see what you got shall we.

DeletedUser

That depends on what you call power Karl. You want more cookies I'd keep quiet if i was you or else you won't get anymore and i'll give them all away to everyone else ^^.

DeletedUser

If it helps any i'll change it to where -DR- will rise up.

DeletedUser

i was wondering if i'd ever find the thread to this. anyway I'm Silver the orginal owner of TFW, (Shock and karl can both vouch for that) I returned to this world given back my duke postion and found out I'm at war. Anyway TQ to you if you want us out your gonna have to fight your way past us and I guartee that well put up a fight. (Excuse my spelling it is 17 degrees outside and my heater is broken) Let us see how long you can fight back the darkness I've returned and -DR- will rise once more let us see what you got shall we.

You promise to fight back ? Really really promise?
I mean as soon as we start nobling your villas you wont change your tribes name to "IQuit" or something along these lines or send us a PM saying that you will trade us half your villas if we just leave you a little cluster?
Its been happening to us a lot lately and its been hurting our quest for ODA....hmmmm since you guaranteed not to run we'll consider a declaration that is of course if Lord Edgey finds you a declaration worthy oponent, you know he spends a lot of time and puts in a lot of effort into those, trying everytime to make them original and entertaining.
We'll get back to you :)