pRo declares war on NERD

DeletedUser

OOOhhh, if it isn't, it can't be, what do you know! IT IS my favorite SYNer, special Mayo:icon_razz: Damn, the last time I saw you posting frequently on the externals was during the SYN war. And then, the dissapearance and one wonders why? Guess, you are going to be entertaining us with your posts again, right?

Anyways, dude, I hope you saw the stats Toby posted of the NERD vs. bactstabber/pRo war? You lead by 39 villages? After a treacherous attack? Against a tribe that was fighting against 2 other Top 5 tribes at the same time? So if anyone should be talking about ingame skills, it isn't you or your lot. I have said this before, you and yours are nothing special. You are just like any other tribe, except for bigger heads. Thats all.

And I like your attempt at sarcasm and am afraid I have to agree with you,
ponts r very Important in this game!
Just remember your own advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Few things to respond to.
pRo very clearly stated in their declaration they were declaring war to honor their pacts with BOTH scum AND powers, therefore powers and SCUM having or not having a pact is of no relevance. pRo is the glue in the coalition. When tribes declare on other tribes already at war, without any previous provocation, they create a unified group (ie a coalition) against the victim tribe. It's fairly simple, if you don't want to be considered a "coalition" don't pre-meditate (yes we know scum/pro were in talks for weeks prior,and powers was well aware it was coming for weeks before) and don't declare on tribes already at war to "support your allies" especially when they were already ahead in stats. You are a coalition, and only the few players in PSP who don't want that label believe otherwise. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, you can be fairly sure its a duck.

Now as for the coordination thing, well thats just a dumb argument to make or defend. YOU SHOULD be coordinating against nerd, despite your arrogance and ego's, by now NERD has proved quite convincingly that you're not going to get the job done anytime soon. The fact that you're NOT coordinating together is just poor leadership IMO. You declared war to win, even if its a dishonorable war and a gangbang, if you're committed to doing it, you should do it the RIGHT WAY. You're not proving to the rest of TW that your tribes are tough or that you can handle us anytime you want, you're proving to them that you have very poor coordination and tribe partciipation when your tribes are at war.

You can be damn sure that if i had been in charge of this PSP group, not only would NERD have been demolished by now, but would be well on the way of handling Rally as well, not from any lack of ability/effort on nerd/rally's part, but the sheer size advantage you should hardly be inconvenienced at all. I used to think that NERD had no chance against PSP, I no longer believe thats the case, i figured it would be a slow but steady giving of ground by NERD for 6 months or so but as last week's stats prove NERD 52 to PSP 33, NERD still has the fight to carry on this war indefinetly, I look forward to sharing another holiday season next year discussing this war.

DeletedUser

pRo very clearly stated in their declaration they were declaring war to honor their pacts with BOTH scum AND powers, therefore powers and SCUM having or not having a pact is of no relevance. pRo is the glue in the coalition. When tribes declare on other tribes already at war, without any previous provocation, they create a unified group (ie a coalition) against the victim tribe. It's fairly simple, if you don't want to be considered a "coalition" don't pre-meditate (yes we know scum/pro were in talks for weeks prior,and powers was well aware it was coming for weeks before) and don't declare on tribes already at war to "support your allies" especially when they were already ahead in stats. You are a coalition, and only the few players in PSP who don't want that label believe otherwise. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, you can be fairly sure its a duck.

Now as for the coordination thing, well thats just a dumb argument to make or defend. YOU SHOULD be coordinating against nerd, despite your arrogance and ego's, by now NERD has proved quite convincingly that you're not going to get the job done anytime soon. The fact that you're NOT coordinating together is just poor leadership IMO. You declared war to win, even if its a dishonorable war and a gangbang, if you're committed to doing it, you should do it the RIGHT WAY. You're not proving to the rest of TW that your tribes are tough or that you can handle us anytime you want, you're proving to them that you have very poor coordination and tribe partciipation when your tribes are at war.

You can be damn sure that if i had been in charge of this PSP group, not only would NERD have been demolished by now, but would be well on the way of handling Rally as well, not from any lack of ability/effort on nerd/rally's part, but the sheer size advantage you should hardly be inconvenienced at all. I used to think that NERD had no chance against PSP, I no longer believe thats the case, i figured it would be a slow but steady giving of ground by NERD for 6 months or so but as last week's stats prove NERD 52 to PSP 33, NERD still has the fight to carry on this war indefinetly, I look forward to sharing another holiday season next year discussing this war.

I am making the effort to respond to this, but I am not reading it. That's life.

dfix

I used to think that NERD had no chance against PSP, I no longer believe thats the case, i figured it would be a slow but steady giving of ground by NERD for 6 months or so but as last week's stats prove NERD 52 to PSP 33, NERD still has the fight to carry on this war indefinetly, I look forward to sharing another holiday season next year discussing this war.

Same here, Rally united for the sake of giving this guys a good fight (it was clear to us that SCUM will make a move sooner then later), we were as surprised as the rest of the world to see how easy it was to take them out, I mean very hard yes, but nothing like we would expect.

Keep on the good work NERD, you guys are truly impressive
happy0034.gif

DeletedUser

You say two very conflicting things here xmach, first you say we're part of a coalition and then slate us for not playing like a coalition, which is it, have you any evidence at all?

We aren't co-ordinating with pRo or SCUM for several reasons:
1. we're not hitting the same areas.
2. we're not a coalition.
3. we get more resistance to our farming raids on barbarians than when we're nobling the southern NERDs.

What we can be 'damn sure' of is that you would never be in a position of powers in any tribe like Powers, pRo or SCUM, you're leadership skills are lacking and your inability to paint a true picture of the events misleads your players who jump ship once we close the gap on them and they realize what's happening.

You've lost K dominance significantly in the first frontline K62 and that was well before SCUM or pRo joined in on the feast.

I have to admit you've done well against SCUM so far but that only further highlights the extent to which you left your southern players to die alone since in several months of one sided war you never truly used your core members to try and turn the tide, despicable behavior that shows your caliber as a leader.

If it walks like xmach, talks like xmach, you can be fairly sure its lying.

Conquers for the last 3 months between Powers & the socially inadequate:

[spoil]
noble.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

OOOhhh, if it isn't, it can't be, what do you know! IT IS my favorite SYNer, special Mayo:icon_razz: Damn, the last time I saw you posting frequently on the externals was during the SYN war. And then, the dissapearance and one wonders why? Guess, you are going to be entertaining us with your posts again, right?

Anyways, dude, I hope you saw the stats Toby posted of the NERD vs. bactstabber/pRo war? You lead by 39 villages? After a treacherous attack? Against a tribe that was fighting against 2 other Top 5 tribes at the same time? So if anyone should be talking about ingame skills, it isn't you or your lot. I have said this before, you and yours are nothing special. You are just like any other tribe, except for bigger heads. Thats all.

And I like your attempt at sarcasm and am afraid I have to agree with you, Just remember your own advice.

Maybe u should take another look Boy..
U loosing against Pros few members thats a fact, even If its 2 villages u still looooosing

Talking about skills? well well well I LEave the others respond to this....coz im tired of calling u NOOB all the time.

DeletedUser

now come on guys!!

PSP just admit ur gangbanding nerd!!
ooo while ur admiting it also admit u didnt except it to be such a hard long fight!! cos lets face it u not winning that easy and they doing well at holding there own now u got rid the crap on the rim off the tribe!! as we all know the rims off tribes is ether new members who are used as buffers in war time!! or hardliners that like to be in the front line when fighting!! the enemy!!

psp we know u all gangbanging nerd its goes without saying!! the fact is do u or do u not work toghter in the furoms picking targets!! the truth does it matter!!! ur not gonna admit if u are or not the thing is your all working against nerd!! so can we stop this coordintation argument!!

but lets look at the fact this week nerd not only held u back but they took some more villages off you!! did any the PSP lot think this would happen that nerd would get better states then u in a weeks fighting!! oki one tribe might got more then the others off nerd then nerd got off them but the whole nerd is doing well this week!! NERD keep up the work u doing a gd job!!

now lets look at the indvidual tribes!!

SCUM
u losing on two fronts now scum!! rally hitting ya and nerd are starting to wear uyou down and come into you aswell!! how do you like being on the squsihing end now!!

pRo
cant denie i respect this tribe loads!! there some very good players here! and some skilled players that know excelly what they doing!! cant take that from them!! but maybe this time they might off taken on a bit to much!! would b intresting for a few more to now commit and join the freedom force taking out pRo cos pRo wont be able tot ake on another major tribe!! if a top 10 was to join the fight agasint them i think they be gone in a few months and disband!!

powers
dont really have much to do with this lot!! they a bit off a mission from us!! but they seem to be doing well in the area! good luck to them

DeletedUser

now come on guys!!

PSP just admit ur gangbanding nerd!!
ooo while ur admiting it also admit u didnt except it to be such a hard long fight!! cos lets face it u not winning that easy and they doing well at holding there own now u got rid the crap on the rim off the tribe!! as we all know the rims off tribes is ether new members who are used as buffers in war time!! or hardliners that like to be in the front line when fighting!! the enemy!!

psp we know u all gangbanging nerd its goes without saying!! the fact is do u or do u not work toghter in the furoms picking targets!! the truth does it matter!!! ur not gonna admit if u are or not the thing is your all working against nerd!! so can we stop this coordintation argument!!

but lets look at the fact this week nerd not only held u back but they took some more villages off you!! did any the PSP lot think this would happen that nerd would get better states then u in a weeks fighting!! oki one tribe might got more then the others off nerd then nerd got off them but the whole nerd is doing well this week!! NERD keep up the work u doing a gd job!!

now lets look at the indvidual tribes!!

SCUM
u losing on two fronts now scum!! rally hitting ya and nerd are starting to wear uyou down and come into you aswell!! how do you like being on the squsihing end now!!

pRo
cant denie i respect this tribe loads!! there some very good players here! and some skilled players that know excelly what they doing!! cant take that from them!! but maybe this time they might off taken on a bit to much!! would b intresting for a few more to now commit and join the freedom force taking out pRo cos pRo wont be able tot ake on another major tribe!! if a top 10 was to join the fight agasint them i think they be gone in a few months and disband!!

powers
dont really have much to do with this lot!! they a bit off a mission from us!! but they seem to be doing well in the area! good luck to them

PSP is gangbanging NERD. Nobody has denied that. But there is no PSP coalition.

DeletedUser

Thanks roclys for that assesment:) And personally I think you give pRo way too much credit:icon_razz:. If any other Top tribe was to join this on our side, I wouldn't expect pRo to last 2 months, if that:icon_razz:

NERDs RULZ!!!

DeletedUser

Thanks roclys for that assesment:) And personally I think you give pRo way too much credit:icon_razz:. If any other Top tribe was to join this on our side, I wouldn't expect pRo to last 2 months, if that:icon_razz:

NERDs RULZ!!!

You have Rally on your side genius.

DeletedUser

^^^I know I am. Too bad I can't say the same for you. In case its slipped your attention, Rally is not at war with Flowers Powers. PSP, 3 tribes at war with NERD, Rally is just at war with PS, not the other P:p

DeletedUser

NERDs RULZ!!!
What a coincidence you say that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

^^^DJ did you even get the point of my post? My point (repeated ad nauseam), NERD is fighting against huge odds and doing quite well. Better than many expected it to, and certainly much better than the PSP coalition expected :icon_razz: I was also pointing out my doubts about the ability of any of the tribes we are fighting to stand up to similar kinds of odds. Conclusion; NERD is awesome, PSP suxs. Which is not exactly an opinion, but the brutal truth:icon_razz:

OUT

Hackervirus

Blak leave the powers out from the equation for a moment.

Pro and scum vs nerd and rally. All 4 of them are top tribes.

2 vs 2 . I don't really see anything wrong with it. Better tribe will win :).

DeletedUser

^^^DJ did you even get the point of my post? My point (repeated ad nauseam), NERD is fighting against huge odds and doing quite well. Better than many expected it to, and certainly much better than the PSP coalition expected :icon_razz: I was also pointing out my doubts about the ability of any of the tribes we are fighting to stand up to similar kinds of odds. Conclusion; NERD is awesome, PSP suxs. Which is not exactly an opinion, but the brutal truth:icon_razz:

OUT
:icon_rolleyes: i got the point of your post loud and clear. However it seems you didnt get the point of mine :lol:

DeletedUser

Blak leave the powers out from the equation for a moment.

Pro and scum vs nerd and rally. All 4 of them are top tribes.

2 vs 2 . I don't really see anything wrong with it. Better tribe will win :).

Leaving out Powers?? Why would he,,they are supporting.And even I'll bet they even attack Rally members,,cause god knows they will need all the help they can muster.:icon_razz:

Also,,everyone forgets to mention ~RIP~ wich has done more damage to Rally the Scum and pRo combined.But guess what,,It took them a hell of alot of nukes to get the vils they did.If I were ~RIP~ I would personaly add there true friends from Scum and pRo and totaly disatotiat myself from these two doomed tribes.

P.s.,,pRo,,when you gonna send more then just fakes at me??? Im getting bored.:lol:

dfix

I think that NERD killed all of their nobles, nothing left for good old anewdream
happy0045.gif

DeletedUser

hahahaha plenty nobles left just deciding who,s villas to take:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hackervirus

Cromustown . I vote HackerVirus deserve some noble trains :).

And a new dream, why I leave out powers from equation us

1- powers is not in war with rally,
2- powers are fighting nerd in totally different area from pro and scum are fighting and just beating them with no resistance.
Nerd pretty much gaveup to powers already. We are just eating them like a barb with incoming supports of 200spears
3- powers are not supporting anyone else.