Side 2: 3,154,237
Difference: 1,870,207

image.php

[/SPOIL]
OUCH?

http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=1121
barb munch anyone? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

no powers are not supporting anyone else!!

ooo damn so that incmoing support on one off flunkez vilalges we took of him from powers was what ??????????????????

jsut a player help him im sure ;) we leave it like that shall we

DeletedUser

Leaving out Powers?? Why would he,,they are supporting.And even I'll bet they even attack Rally members,,cause god knows they will need all the help they can muster.:icon_razz:

Also,,everyone forgets to mention ~RIP~ wich has done more damage to Rally the Scum and pRo combined.But guess what,,It took them a hell of alot of nukes to get the vils they did.If I were ~RIP~ I would personaly add there true friends from Scum and pRo and totaly disatotiat myself from these two doomed tribes.

P.s.,,pRo,,when you gonna send more then just fakes at me??? Im getting bored.:lol:
Firstly, Please stop with that support stuff...really :icon_rolleyes:

Secondly, Please please please stop making yourself looking foolish :lol:. You are the duke yet you dont know who is attacking your tribe members. And especially since we are the #4 tribe in the world you think that kind of info you would know about :icon_rolleyes:
PS. Were not attacking Rally atall :icon_biggrin:

Thirdly, Please make your point clear in some way because i cant tell if you're saying pRo need all the help they can muster or SCUM or Powers, ughh.

Fourthly, No response needed to the rest of your post as its the usual ",,,,,,,,"'s and "??????" and ridiculous comments that everyone has to come to expect from yourself :icon_wink:

zakipoo

lol i dont mind joining a tribe who is killing NERD off just to help them with the stats and such i have several around me

DeletedUser

Firstly, Please stop with that support stuff...really :icon_rolleyes:

Secondly, Please please please stop making yourself looking foolish :lol:. You are the duke yet you dont know who is attacking your tribe members. And especially since we are the #4 tribe in the world you think that kind of info you would know about :icon_rolleyes:
PS. Were not attacking Rally atall :icon_biggrin:

Thirdly, Please make your point clear in some way because i cant tell if you're saying pRo need all the help they can muster or SCUM or Powers, ughh.

Fourthly, No response needed to the rest of your post as its the usual ",,,,,,,,"'s and "??????" and ridiculous comments that everyone has to come to expect from yourself :icon_wink:

Don't forget the way he starts every post with "Rolf,,,,"

DeletedUser

You say two very conflicting things here xmach, first you say we're part of a coalition and then slate us for not playing like a coalition, which is it, have you any evidence at all?

We aren't co-ordinating with pRo or SCUM for several reasons:
1. we're not hitting the same areas.
2. we're not a coalition.
3. we get more resistance to our farming raids on barbarians than when we're nobling the southern NERDs.

What we can be 'damn sure' of is that you would never be in a position of powers in any tribe like Powers, pRo or SCUM, you're leadership skills are lacking and your inability to paint a true picture of the events misleads your players who jump ship once we close the gap on them and they realize what's happening.

You've lost K dominance significantly in the first frontline K62 and that was well before SCUM or pRo joined in on the feast.

I have to admit you've done well against SCUM so far but that only further highlights the extent to which you left your southern players to die alone since in several months of one sided war you never truly used your core members to try and turn the tide, despicable behavior that shows your caliber as a leader.

If it walks like xmach, talks like xmach, you can be fairly sure its lying.

Conquers for the last 3 months between Powers & the socially inadequate:

[spoil]
noble.php
[/spoil]

I'm going to love quoting this post at a later date.

A coalition is a coalition based on its declaration and matching targets. Whether or not the tirbes WITHIN the coalition COORDINATE has NOTHING to do with whether or not its a coalition. As for being in different areas, well thats the nature of TW at this stage isn't it, one of Nerd's core K's shares borders with both POWERS and pRo, so you can't claim you are in differen't areas, YOU COULDN"T BE MORE OPTIMALLY PLACED TO COORDINATE! You're not hitting the same areas because your tribes are only concenred with themselves, and not the bigger picture, rather than inconvenience your members with having to travel more than 1k away to attack the enemy to deal a blow to your enemy, you stick to your lazy ego-centric styles. And thats why you can't defeat NERD, you HAVE to sacrifice and coordinate if you're going to take NERD down. As we are now around 3700 villages, and we were only 3400 2 months ago.

As for finding no resistence, LOL that's interesting, maybe you should verify that with mode23 and sileroka, apparently the 25-30 nukes and 5 trains i killed on Januaray2nd (right after the break) must have just vanished all on their own, couldn't have been nerd resistence, well to be fair it was just xmach resistence mostly, but I am a nerd so it counts. I guess technically i did let him take 1 village so i could take it back and wipe out his nuke without minimal losses of my own, but as powers is quick to mention, if you can't hold it, it don't count. =)

rocyls said it pretty well, you had easy goings against most of the ex-fur refugees, the sledding is going to be a bit more uphill from this point on, we owe you a debt of gratitude for thinning our herd for us, saved me the trouble of having to do it after the war.

DeletedUser

As we are now around 3700 villages, and we were only 3400 2 months ago.

114 members, by your own admission you've grown at a rate of less than 1 village every 20 days?

I'm green with envy over your tribe!

And also xmach, since you claim to know so much about tribal wars i think you'll find a coalition is a group of allied tribes who usually plan to dominate the world together and then war each other afterwards.

We have no such plans, until you have proof i and the rest of the community will continue to regard your posts as nothing more than verbal diarrhea.

But of course you have can't prove what isn't there.

Perhaps you should invest in some breath mints :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

rocyls said it pretty well, you had easy goings against most of the ex-fur refugees, the sledding is going to be a bit more uphill from this point on, we owe you a debt of gratitude for thinning our herd for us, saved me the trouble of having to do it after the war.

*Cough* *Cough* ... This looks familiar I wander where Rocyls read it.

DeletedUser

114 members, by your own admission you've grown at a rate of less than 1 village every 20 days?

I'm green with envy over your tribe!

And also xmach, since you claim to know so much about tribal wars i think you'll find a coalition is a group of allied tribes who usually plan to dominate the world together and then war each other afterwards.

We have no such plans, until you have proof i and the rest of the community will continue to regard your posts as nothing more than verbal diarrhea.

But of course you have can't prove what isn't there.

Perhaps you should invest in some breath mints :icon_wink:

Nah actually we had about 140 members when we had those 3400 villages, we have 113 members now with 3891 villages, so we dropped 27 members which probably owned about 3-400 villages and added almost 500 villages, so thats a growth of anywhere between 800 and 1k villages for 114 members. You may also have noticed we didn't have any 1 mil players at thes tart of the war, we have 5 now, with others getting closer.

YOUR DEFINITION of coalition is only yours, it has no basis in reality. A coalition doesn't have to be formed for the purposes of world domination, though I know you want to narrow the definition to that so that you can feel like you're NOT a coalition, but alas, you are, deal with it.

DeletedUser

Nah actually we had about 140 members when we had those 3400 villages, we have 113 members now with 3891 villages, so we dropped 27 members which probably owned about 3-400 villages and added almost 500 villages, so thats a growth of anywhere between 800 and 1k villages for 114 members. You may also have noticed we didn't have any 1 mil players at thes tart of the war, we have 5 now, with others getting closer.

YOUR DEFINITION of coalition is only yours, it has no basis in reality. A coalition doesn't have to be formed for the purposes of world domination, though I know you want to narrow the definition to that so that you can feel like you're NOT a coalition, but alas, you are, deal with it.

Your numbers are becoming more and more vague xmach, i think that's likely due to the fact that the vaguer your arguments are the easier it is for you to pretend you didn't mean something when proved wrong.

And strangely enough YOUR DEFINITION of a coalition is a little bit off the true meaning of the word:

co·a·li·tion (k-lshn)
n.
1. An alliance, especially a temporary one, of people, factions, parties, or nations.
2. A combination into one body; a union.
3. A group of usually two to six male lions that drive off and replace the male lions in a pride in order to mate with the females and protect the resulting offspring.

1. We are not allied with SCUM, temporary or otherwise.
2. We're not combined into nor acting as one body as you have previously so gleefully pointed out at what you thought was our expense.
3. Don't know about your NERDs but we at Powers have opposable thumbs.

I would however like to see a learned and unbiased player post a reasonable definition of a tribal wars coalition as opposed to your clearly biased and fictional interpretations of the English language. I find most of the 1nS4n3 posters' comments quite accurate and well thought out. hint hint :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Your numbers are becoming more and more vague xmach, i think that's likely due to the fact that the vaguer your arguments are the easier it is for you to pretend you didn't mean something when proved wrong.

And strangely enough YOUR DEFINITION of a coalition is a little bit off the true meaning of the word:

co·a·li·tion (k-lshn)
n.
1. An alliance, especially a temporary one, of people, factions, parties, or nations.
2. A combination into one body; a union.
3. A group of usually two to six male lions that drive off and replace the male lions in a pride in order to mate with the females and protect the resulting offspring.

1. We are not allied with SCUM, temporary or otherwise.
2. We're not combined into nor acting as one body as you have previously so gleefully pointed out at what you thought was our expense.
3. Don't know about your NERDs but we at Powers have opposable thumbs.

I would however like to see a learned and unbiased player post a reasonable definition of a tribal wars coalition as opposed to your clearly biased and fictional interpretations of the English language. I find most of the 1nS4n3 posters' comments quite accurate and well thought out. hint hint :icon_wink:

Ahh well first, The #'s are vague because it would takes days of researching and calculating to find every nerd that left with how many villages they had when they left, especially with some having been deleted. Working with averages, and that the nerd AVERAGE was around 250k at the time of when we had 140 members, that implies approximately 25-30 villages per member, since a majority of those players we lost were smaller than our average size, i reduced it to 20, as there were a few large members I cut from NERD as well as a few that swapped sides to powers as they were your spies to counter some of the smaller ones, so 20 per player was a fair estimate, 20 x 27 = 540 villages, 540 + ~500 growht since the powers declaration, adds to just over 1k villages, but so as to not overshoot i reduced the estimate to 800-1k. Now if you have done the math and come up with a better estimate, please feel free to share it, otherwise cut the crap, you're tugging at loose threads hoping something will unravel.

Now as for definitions, a lot of people use Wikipedia, so lets see what THEY have to say about a coalition:

"In international relations, a coalition can be an ad hoc grouping of nations united for a specific purpose. Sometimes, such groups are diverse and are characterized by some degree of commonalities. Sometimes, the degree of uncommonalities would lead some to perceive the group's bond as being ordinarily unlikely; here it can indicate the fact the historical ties may no longer be in operation, and the coalition members, instead, are joined by a new intention, not necessarily prior bonds."

So here you can see I bolded the interesting points, ad hoc, united for SPECIFIC purpose, NOT NECESSARILY PRIOR BONDS. Further...

"Although persons and groups form coalitions for many and varied reasons, the most common purpose is to combat a common threat or to take advantage of a certain opportunity; hence, the often-temporary nature of coalitions. The common threat or existence of opportunity is what gives rise to the coalition and allows it to exist. Such collaborative processes can gain political influence and potentially initiate social movements"

As i bold here, you can see there are MANY and VARIED reasons, tehre is no one set reason for a coalition to be formed, in fact the most COMMON is a COMMON THREAT or TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A CERTAIN OPPORTUNITY, and that reason for the formation is what GIVES RISE TO THE COALITION AND ALLOWS IT TO EXIST!

So here we are, very detailed explanations for what coalitions are, and in every instance, it defines and encompasses everything that PSP is down to a T.

So keep arguing semantics, to try and pretend your'e not a coalition, as apparently everyone not only in TW but in the known world would consider you to be one. I also suggest finding someone who is going to take your "definitions" at face value rather than do the research to prove you wrong, as you aren't going to be winning many points against me unless you start putting a LOT more effort into your "arguments".

DeletedUser

Now as for definitions, a lot of people use Wikipedia, so lets see what THEY have to say about a coalition:

Wikipedia is not a valid source, as anyone can make or edit a page there. I am not doubting the validity of every single page, just the fact that anyone can tamper with a page.

DeletedUser

...blah...blah...blah... So here we are, very detailed explanations for what coalitions are, and in every instance, it defines and encompasses everything that PSP is down to a T.

So keep arguing semantics, to try and pretend your'e not a coalition, as apparently everyone not only in TW but in the known world would consider you to be one. I also suggest finding someone who is going to take your "definitions" at face value rather than do the research to prove you wrong, as you aren't going to be winning many points against me unless you start putting a LOT more effort into your "arguments".

So on average less than ten villages per player for two months, roughly one village a week, i still fail to see the triumph here, care to come up with a better estimate? I don't know where your from, the beach may be a bit cold but I'm thinking that even with the low temperatures burying your head in the sand is still your prime tactic at the moment :lol:

Wikipedia, whose articles are the epitome of truth...

Here you can see I bolded the interesting parts, you fit into neither category :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You mad bro?

You mad cuz Facey's account sitter is stylin all over tone87?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hackervirus

Tribalwars Player Profile: bodoni (tribe changes)

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None SETO 09th April 2009 - 12:07:57 45
SETO None 28th April 2009 - 04:00:02 1,466
None pRo 30th April 2009 - 07:00:01 1,720
pRo None 03rd September 2009 - 22:00:02 546,172
None pRo 04th September 2009 - 04:00:02 546,679
pRo None 04th January 2010 - 07:00:01 1,847,277
None NERD 05th January 2010 - 10:00:01 1,857,222

WTH is going on?

DeletedUser

WTH is going on?

Read his profile bro.

I'll tell you what's goin on though. tone87 had 7 trains sniped today. Ouch.

DeletedUser

WTH is going on?

Bodoni wanted to join NERD for reasons of his own :icon_wink:
I'll let him explain if he feels like it, but I doubt he will.

DeletedUser

So on average less than ten villages per player for two months, roughly one village a week, i still fail to see the triumph here, care to come up with a better estimate? I don't know where your from, the beach may be a bit cold but I'm thinking that even with the low temperatures burying your head in the sand is still your prime tactic at the moment :lol:

Wikipedia, whose articles are the epitome of truth...

Here you can see I bolded the interesting parts, you fit into neither category :icon_wink:

As opposed to dictionaries, where all they give is a barebones definition, and there are only what like one thousand different dictionaries with differing definitions? You didn't even bother to argue against what it said, further the explanation wikipedia gave was very thorough and unbiased, i doubt very much when they page was made they were taking into account TW politics.

As for my lack of objectivity, I think most would characterize Powers players as the ones unable to step back and recognize reality. You especially, every post you make reeks of ego/arrogance and bias.

Nice attempt to avoid having to counter ANYTHING that was said in an ENCYCLOPEDIA definition. But i'm sure your avoidence and lack of arguments wasn't lost on anyone but you.

DeletedUser

As opposed to dictionaries, where all they give is a barebones definition, and there are only what like one thousand different dictionaries with differing definitions? You didn't even bother to argue against what it said, further the explanation wikipedia gave was very thorough and unbiased, i doubt very much when they page was made they were taking into account TW politics.

As for my lack of objectivity, I think most would characterize Powers players as the ones unable to step back and recognize reality. You especially, every post you make reeks of ego/arrogance and bias.

Nice attempt to avoid having to counter ANYTHING that was said in an ENCYCLOPEDIA definition. But i'm sure your avoidence and lack of arguments wasn't lost on anyone but you.

I gave the dictionary definition because there's a clear distinction between what you seem to be claiming a coalition to be and the what it actually is, a bare-bones definition makes it extremely simple to grasp the concept of a word yet still you find yourself confused, I'm also at a loss when looking for where it is you argued against either of the three examples I gave.

Are you now going to argue with the dictionary definition? Perhaps in your next post you can explain to me whether your prostate gland has been swapped with your tonsils, i do find it hard to distinguish between what comes out of either of their original areas with you.

I already dealt with the lack of objectivity we both agree that i have (though of course the mighty xmach is unbiased) by asking for an unbiased definition from an outside TW player, i later re-quoted this request in case you missed it somewhere along the line, clearly you did.

In closing xmach, i don't need to counter your arguments, i have done so time and time again and you repost the same tiring drivel, repetition is not victory you tedious little fellow, logic is, and in your ramblings you only continue to show you have neither victory nor logic.

Kindly open your eyes or shut your mouth.