pRo declares war on NERD

DeletedUser

Yes, you read that right. pRo not wanting the bad publicity for declaring war on its ally, nor in joining the gangbang, has left it to me to make their actions public.

Those allied with pRo beware, not only will they turn on you, but they won't even drop the pact agreement with you before their noble trains start landing, or after, they'll hide in the shadows and ignore your attempts to contact them.

Welcome to the creation of the super coalition: SCUM, pRo, Powers, the names don't combine very well so perhaps just keep it simple and refer to it as the PSP coalition.

This is an announcment to inform the w37 of the goings-on, not a whining post, if NERD has to stand alone against this PSP coalition, then so be it, and should others recognize what this coalition means for w37 and wish to nip it in the bud, feel free to contact me in-game or on skype. xmachTW

Stotty2009

WRF.jpg

Proof!

DeletedUser

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol
I second that motion :lol:

DeletedUser

We backstab our allies! Watch out guys :icon_eek:
I mean, officially for the past week you were NAP lol.

Took a great deal of whining before you guys came too though.

20b1vrm.jpg

P.S. We were waiting for Rio to get on to declare publicly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78095

Grr, i wish they waited till tomorrow I wanted to see what rio was gunna right.

DeletedUser

Ever notice how NERD completely ignores their allies until they start getting attacked?

Grr, i wish they waited till tomorrow I wanted to see what rio was gunna right.

Oh and QFT

DeletedUser

Xmach, we're cool but that was a pitiful desperate attempt for help from the world. It reeks of fear. I mean in your words you have accomplished so much in this world and blah blah blah so that being said why would you go on the externals and sound sooooo desperate? I expected more from you as you did from pRo I guess.

DeletedUser

since when do you declare war on behalf of the other tribe? shouldnt you be declaring war for your own tribe? lol

DeletedUser

I give it three days before we see more crying about how poor NERD is fighting against unfair odds.

DeletedUser

LOL, from the first post it already sounds like it started shylak.

Hackervirus

You could had make your tittle "Nerd Declare War on Pro" Xmach.
At least Nerd will have one declaration before eliminated.

This is just hilarious the way you are asking help on external..
Who are you exactly asking for help ?? Look at the map!!!

Crap! I see Insane and RL ... 0-o

Last edited:

DeletedUser

since when do you declare war on behalf of the other tribe? shouldnt you be declaring war for your own tribe? lol

No it will come in handy later so xmach can justify his whinging and crying :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

There's no need to whine or cry. The coalition tribes have revealed their true colors to everyone else in the game. GOod to know you dropped our alliance down to a NAP without even notifying us of that, such classy acts from pRo. Any other revelations about your tribe you want to reveal to anyone who has future dealings with your tribe?

And to post a "declaration" from nerd would be lies. It was pRo that declared on NERD, they admit as much, should I rewrite history, or "declare" just so we can make the claim that we declared on them? I'd rather stick to the truth, and let other tribes decide for themselves who they want for neighbors.

DeletedUser

pRo haven't declared on Nerd we have attacked you. Get over yourself there isn't any coordination between pRo, powers and SCUM no coalition has been formed. Do you really think there needs to be a coalition to take you out. Keep dreaming X.

Enjoy crying about the injustice of pRo attacking you, whilst you are doing this think about the whole point of the game.

DeletedUser

There's no need to whine or cry. The coalition tribes have revealed their true colors to everyone else in the game. GOod to know you dropped our alliance down to a NAP without even notifying us of that, such classy acts from pRo. Any other revelations about your tribe you want to reveal to anyone who has future dealings with your tribe?

And to post a "declaration" from nerd would be lies. It was pRo that declared on NERD, they admit as much, should I rewrite history, or "declare" just so we can make the claim that we declared on them? I'd rather stick to the truth, and let other tribes decide for themselves who they want for neighbors.

nub. you dont have the authority to declare on behalf of anybody aside from your own tribe. nowhere have i seen pRo say they declared war against NERD. for all i know, that post in your forum could of been fake :)

now, go swim in your little dream world where NERD is dominating every war they are involved in..... your dreams are the only place that could ever happen :)

DeletedUser

Hiding from yoru own tribes actions, afraid to own what you do? Man-up. Multiple pRo launching multiple trains at mulitple NERDS at the same time. Not to mention attacking a pacted tribe, is acts of war in-itself. Seriously who are you guys trying to kidd? Own your actions.

And your members are no exactly discreet, we received multiple sources of intel telling us that you were going to be declaring 'soon' and that was a couple days ago. And as your members stated in this thread, they were but waitin on "rio" to come online to post the declaration. He came online twice yesterday but had internet issues, otherwise it would have been official already from the words of your own members/leaders.

Don't cry cuz I beat you to the punch.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man up pfft, whats wrong with subterfuge and deceit it goes on a hell of a lot in real life why should a game that emulates some aspects be any different. I would say to you wake up!

DeletedUser

Lol 3 top 5 tribes delcared on us :)

And 2 of them were are allies...

Should be fun.