pRo declares war on NERD

DeletedUser

they are still under attack by SCUM and Powers, whats that rank 4 and 5 vs rank 8? even though they are loosing agaisnt powers they are still winning against SCUM on their other front, and now pRo joins in for another gangbang and tries to make themselves look good, the least you could do is give NERD credit for winning against SCUM, and please stop talking about this all hailed up coming OP from SCUM, lets see it happen

DeletedUser

Everyone is talking so much crap about NERD, look at the stats, they are beating SCUM while under attack from Powers and now pRo, why cant anybody give them some credit, they are doing very well id say

Side 1:
Tribes: SCUM
Players: strike raider Passionate Lover

Side 2:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,638
Side 2: 3,821
Difference: 1,183

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 70
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 21,143,205
Side 2: 20,750,885
Difference: 392,320

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 441,184
Side 2: 659,536
Difference: 218,352

image.php

yeah, obviously these stats are effected by the war with powers... considering scum and powers are nowhere near eachother, so each tribe is fighting different players in nerd. also, the scum vs nerd war has not been going on forever (they had exchanged villages prior to the start of the war if im not mistaken), so your stats are inacurate. Include pRo in your statement? that war started today.

nubz who have no clue should not post :)

DeletedUser

they are still under attack by SCUM and Powers, whats that rank 4 and 5 vs rank 8? even though they are loosing agaisnt powers they are still winning against SCUM on their other front, and now pRo joins in for another gangbang and tries to make themselves look good, the least you could do is give NERD credit for winning against SCUM, and please stop talking about this all hailed up coming OP from SCUM, lets see it happen

We didn't declare on them to "Look good" infact we never even thought of that. We declared because they have been useless to us for the past few months, where as POWERS and SCUM were not. If they want to sook about it, then let them. But they were useless to us, and we have to expand.

DeletedUser

yeah, obviously these stats are effected by the war with powers... considering scum and powers are nowhere near eachother, so each tribe is fighting different players in nerd. also, the scum vs nerd war has not been going on forever (they had exchanged villages prior to the start of the war if im not mistaken), so your stats are inacurate. Include pRo in your statement? that war started today.

seeing you are the experienced player you are... wouldnt you think that if NERDS front with Powers was not at war with them they could send support to stack NERDs frontline villages with SCUM making them a lot harder to noble??? i only included pRo to show that it will only get harder for NERD to fight another top 5 tribe and if you correctly read my post
and now pRo joins in
you would be able to see that i mean that pRo has had no known effect on NERDs wars with Powers and SCUM

and as for your stats, it looks better for SCUM if they are not from the time of the declaration, but here you are, these look even better for NERD

Side 1:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 24/11/2009 01:53:00 to 06/12/2009 02:09:48

Total conquers:

Side 1: 297
Side 2: 281
Difference: 16

image.php

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 69
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 2,593,194
Side 2: 1,988,531
Difference: 604,663

image.php

Side 1: 409,286
Side 2: 649,885
Difference: 240,599

image.php

happy?

DeletedUser

seeing you are the experienced player you are... wouldnt you think that if NERDS front with Powers was not at war with them they could send support to stack NERDs frontline villages with SCUM making them a lot harder to noble??? i only included pRo to show that it will only get harder for NERD to fight another top 5 tribe and if you correctly read my post

you would be able to see that i mean that pRo has had no known effect on NERDs wars with Powers and SCUM

and as for your stats, it looks better for SCUM if they are not from the time of the declaration, but here you are, these look even better for NERD

Side 1:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 24/11/2009 01:53:00 to 06/12/2009 02:09:48

Total conquers:

Side 1: 297
Side 2: 281
Difference: 16

image.php

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 69
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 2,593,194
Side 2: 1,988,531
Difference: 604,663

image.php

Side 1: 409,286
Side 2: 649,885
Difference: 240,599

image.php

happy?

Not really. You misinterpreted my post.

DeletedUser

Not really. You misinterpreted my post.
i quoted shadow in the post referring to the stats if thats what you meant, but the only thing i mean about pRo joining in on attacking NERD is that it will make it nearly impossible for them to defend themselves, the stats that are up now have absolutley nothing to do with pRos declaration, unless pRo has been supporting Powers or SCUM(doubt it), but still im curios to see why everyone has to talk crap about NERD, they are doing very well agaisnt SCUM, can they not receive some credit?

DeletedUser

i quoted shadow in the post referring to the stats if thats what you meant, but the only thing i mean about pRo joining in on attacking NERD is that it will make it nearly impossible for them to defend themselves, the stats that are up now have absolutley nothing to do with pRos declaration, unless pRo has been supporting Powers or SCUM(doubt it), but still im curios to see why everyone has to talk crap about NERD, they are doing very well agaisnt SCUM, can they not receive some credit?

they receive credit for whining and making excuses :)

DeletedUser

(they had exchanged villages prior to the start of the war if im not mistaken), so your stats are inacurate.

correct stats are even better for NERD, and where has NERD whined or made excuses
nub :), what tribe are you even in??

dfix

For all I care NERD is the toughest tribe around (main not include), high skill and strong spirit, well done.

Shlomzi

Respect for pRo, SCUM and Powers -
Respect for NERD +

Respect for Kev, Rio and Mudd -
Respect for xmach +

If this is how pathetic W37 and the people in it have become, I'm glad I no longer play. I'm actually sickened that I used to lead some of the people involved in this.

Disgusting, pathetic and weak.

Edit: Max - you disgust me. You went on and on about how you wanted to kill SCUM and then quit. You hypocrite. You went on and on about how you hated them for backstabbing allies. You hypocrite.

I wish rather than sitting you against R.L. for 2 weeks I had just allowed you to be rimmed. You are a nasty piece of work, with no class or sense of honour - just like most of this new generation of TW players.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Respect for NERD +

Respect for xmach +

If this is how pathetic W37 and the people in it have become, I'm glad I no longer play. I'm actually sickened that I used to lead some of the people involved in this.

Lol I don't even know why you bother posting here. You and your tribe failed long ago.
You don't know anything about reasons why were at war with NERD, so stop posting here like you know anything.

dfix

Lol I don't even know why you bother posting here. You and your tribe failed long ago.
You don't know anything about reasons why were at war with NERD, so stop posting here like you know anything.

Sorry champ, you play this world and you know zip in front of him.

DeletedUser

Respect for NERD +

Respect for xmach +

Edit: Max - you disgust me. You went on and on about how you wanted to kill SCUM and then quit. You hypocrite. You went on and on about how you hated them for backstabbing allies. You hypocrite.

I wish rather than sitting you against R.L. for 2 weeks I had just allowed you to be rimmed. You are a nasty piece of work, with no class or sense of honour - just like most of this new generation of TW players.
Element is right tbh... Just stop posting when you failed here already :lol:

However i will make a small reply to your post.....
Powers and Kev are - in your mind for no good reason. Although i would hate to see you posting on here again i would however like to know what good reason(s) you have for this,considering there is no good reason as we declared way way before everyone else and we never asked for anyone elses help either :icon_neutral:

No offence to pRo or SCUM there though, I personally find it hilarious that NERD are being gang-banged :lol:

DJ

DeletedUser

correct stats are even better for NERD, and where has NERD whined or made excuses
nub :), what tribe are you even in??

u must be illiterate. if you havent seen xmach in here crying about 2 and 3 wars at once, you gotta be either illiterate or dumb, take your pick. obviously your illiterate if you cant read my sig to find out what tribe im in nub lol

DeletedUser

NERD should just consider this to be a way to prove themselves. If they manage to begin winning all 3 wars the world will see how elite they are :)

DeletedUser

Wheenver someone points out the cowardly acts of another, it's called "crying" or 'whining", how about we call it what it is, holding tribes accountable for their actions.

And we've never claimed to be "elite". We are however a solid, loyal, committed, and resilient tribe that won't collapse nearly as easily as your coalition hopes/needs it to.

DeletedUser

Wheenver someone points out the cowardly acts of another, it's called "crying" or 'whining", how about we call it what it is, holding tribes accountable for their actions.

thank you xmach,

shadow,
if you call someone stating that they are under attack by someone and comparing facts whining then go ahead, u = illiterate, still you havent responded to ur cocky post about the stats that i posted were faulty or incorrect, dont really know why im responding to you, not worth my time, bored i guess... and your tribe, is it yours or Powers??

Last edited by a moderator: