pRo declares war on NERD

DeletedUser

may i point something out to you nubs,

That's not very nice and rather arrogant of you to make that remark. You are basically trying to say the whole of pRo are inadequate, keep underestimating it will be amusing for the community to see how wrong you are.

DeletedUser

It will be interesting to see what 1ns4n3 will do now. Will they help attack NERD, or will they let others get vills right next to them...

DeletedUser

Most of are players against powers are shit.

We were beating scum so now pro jumps in on us.

DeletedUser

If they are so Shit they wouldnt be in a top 10 tribe should they?

DeletedUser

dunno i didn't recruit them.

No, you didn't. They were part of a merge between FUC and NERD. A merge that should not have happened if NERD had consulted pRo. pRo had already set up the plans for an op against FUC, but NERD merged with them literally two days before declaration.

If there was no merge, pRo could have taken out FUC with assistance from NERD and this war might not even have happened. But you never know.

DeletedUser

ahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! so the truth comes out. NERD crossed their allies!!!!! you dont merge your allies enemy into your tribe, you attack them. nubz!!!

DeletedUser

nub. you dont have the authority to declare on behalf of anybody aside from your own tribe. nowhere have i seen pRo say they declared war against NERD. for all i know, that post in your forum could of been fake :)

now, go swim in your little dream world where NERD is dominating every war they are involved in..... your dreams are the only place that could ever happen :)

Everyone is talking so much crap about NERD, look at the stats, they are beating SCUM while under attack from Powers and now pRo, why cant anybody give them some credit, they are doing very well id say

Side 1:
Tribes: SCUM
Players: strike raider Passionate Lover

Side 2:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,638
Side 2: 3,821
Difference: 1,183

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 70
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 21,143,205
Side 2: 20,750,885
Difference: 392,320

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 441,184
Side 2: 659,536
Difference: 218,352

image.php

DeletedUser

Everyone is talking so much crap about NERD, look at the stats, they are beating SCUM while under attack from Powers and now pRo, why cant anybody give them some credit, they are doing very well id say

Side 1:
Tribes: SCUM
Players: strike raider Passionate Lover

Side 2:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,638
Side 2: 3,821
Difference: 1,183

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 70
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 21,143,205
Side 2: 20,750,885
Difference: 392,320

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 441,184
Side 2: 659,536
Difference: 218,352

image.php

You're right. Those stats are obviously from the time pRo declared.