Divorce...we are doing it right!!!

DeletedUser

BTW, me thinks the K's claims are still on track :)
But also remember, the faster tribe wins the most K's :icon_razz:

Strght SaVaGe

Nicely Written Guyver

And Good Luck to all of us in BSM

As I dont think we will need much of it we know what we came to do and in time we will show what we are here to do :)

DeletedUser

That PnP was almost good... until I got to the end and saw it did actually have a picture... and it was of a lego person... yeah.

DeletedUser

Well what can I say, but this is awesome!!111!1

And guyver, nice PnP mate, lmao'd hard at the pics, especially the I'm SUPER cerial! one, it's hella cool :lol:

I have had high expectations from BSM because I know the calibre of players they have and the sheer size of them, so it's about time you helped us put Prime out of their misery. :icon_biggrin:

The minute BSM got involved with this war it was going to spell the certain destruction of Prime, and it's even moreso the case now that Prime are already so weakened from the war.

Needless to say, I don't think you need to be wished good luck BSM (but still all the best ":)), and as someone else has said, this will now be a race to see who can take the most villages from Prime the quickest.

ow well this has made my day good bye prime i would say it was nice knowing you but it wasnt

i just hope you all enjoyed this world cause it will be over for you soon

really this has made my day

Randy gos to party

P.S thanks drea :)

Couldn't have said it better myself! :icon_razz:

Hay naow. Don't be hating on Legos.

^^ This!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hating on legos = not cool

[spoil]
legos-lego-epic-awsome-demotivation.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I have have had high expectations from BSM because I know the calibre of players they have and the sheer size of them, so it's about time you helped us put Prime out of their misery. :icon_biggrin:

The minute BSM got involved with this war it was going to spell the certain destruction of Prime, and it's even moreso the case now that Prime are already so weakened from the war.

heh, yeah you are the one to say that:D stat booster:p

DeletedUser

This is primed for failure.

Incoming troops arrival time Arrival in
Fortress Catherine today at 23:08 5:13:56
Babylon 08 tomorrow at 12:34 18:40:35
ShadowStar 09 tomorrow at 15:19 21:25:24
Babylon 02 tomorrow at 18:53 24:59:01
154. Wishful Thinking tomorrow at 18:53 24:59:01
Babylon 02 tomorrow at 18:53 24:59:02
Babylon 02 tomorrow at 18:53 24:59:03
Babylon 02 tomorrow at 18:53 24:59:04

DeletedUser

We in Prime are relieved and hereby decline to contest the divorce. It has only been our generous nature which has prevented us from filing for divorce prior to this, despite repeated acts of adultery on your part and the subsequent falsehoods required by you in order to cover up such infidelity.

Furthermore, we are happy that you have taken the red-headed stepchild (also known as the coalition) and we have no intention of filing for custody.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm, So I guess that means you've given up on nobling the Coalition, thats nice to know. As you are not filing for custody you have no right to any Coaltion villages from this point forward. :icon_razz:

lol, make sure you look at your wording.

well things should be interesting now. Lets see how prime holds up, and let the dividing of the villages start!

DeletedUser

hmmm, So I guess that means you've given up on nobling the Coalition, thats nice to know. As you are not filing for custody you have no right to any Coaltion villages from this point forward. :icon_razz:

lol, make sure you look at your wording.

well things should be interesting now. Lets see how prime holds up, and let the dividing of the villages start!

:D yes wording I'll agree the wording wasn't too clear

although rest assured although we don't want custody, we will gladly take our divorce settlement in the form of villages