"would you belive it, prime are at it again!"

rich26ca

Breaking News:

it is official guy is now super cereal... all must refer to guy as super cereal or SC for short that is all...

thank you,

Management

DeletedUser

PRIME has far more villages in the area than little old me, and I have been killing PRIME troops for more than a week and still wiping out yoru troops. How long will you be surprised? And can you not read? I have been posting my intentions on this forum for weeks if not months.

DeletedUser

they are being burned alive (sorry they are not alive, wow that's so many sat accounts) you should have not played with fire:D

My God!! lvl!! You are the best, you are the only one who can make me laugh that hard!
It seems it was you who played with fire :icon_twisted: And now it's just a matter of time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

he's convinced that there leadership didn't pull an oops by sending all that support north... and that they are infact ready and willing to take BSM on.

I think he is full of it but it will be fun to watch it all go down and do my small part to help ;)

rich26ca

Happy to watch what will happen for your tribe in 1 month or 2 from now.

Happy to know for sure you will be gone soon.

Actually more happy that we will finish you guys fast and get on some-one else I so wanna fight!

hint.... hint... hint...

fear?! maybe, lol...

DeletedUser

Prime arn't that stupid guys. They knew BSM have voiced there dis-like towards them, and with tribes like FEAR?! and KilTom who have influence in this world, and even AOS, they knew a declaration was going to happen, even if there at war with the SSS coalition. Prime would of kept there borders stacked, or at least, players on the border of BSM ready at a moments notice. They arn't THAT noob.

Strght SaVaGe

Prime arn't that stupid guys. They knew BSM have voiced there dis-like towards them, and with tribes like FEAR?! and KilTom who have influence in this world, and even AOS, they knew a declaration was going to happen, even if there at war with the SSS coalition. Prime would of kept there borders stacked, or at least, players on the border of BSM ready at a moments notice. They arn't THAT noob.

Perhaps your right or maybe your wrong honestly I dont think they have that much support to hold all around them... Nukes coming from all sides seriously this will be a challenge for Prime

I remember when Hulk declared on the world and now Prime didnt have to they just kept asking for it silently lol

Im thrilled to see how this war will turn out who will leave prime and join others ... Who will turn on them within the tribe etc this is interesting brang a new life to WORLD 20

DeletedUser

Happy to watch what will happen for your tribe in 1 month or 2 from now.

Happy to know for sure you will be gone soon.

Actually more happy that we will finish you guys fast and get on some-one else I so wanna fight!

too bad you are far far away from where I am:D
instead I will noble raven;) ready for me zetre?:D fear?! support there yet?

he's convinced that there leadership didn't pull an oops by sending all that support north... and that they are infact ready and willing to take BSM on.

I think he is full of it but it will be fun to watch it all go down and do my small part to help ;)

come on rich, nuke me, but please on morroj account:p

rich26ca

lol, your out of my team's area mate sorry but i'm sure that account will see some action in the future.

DeletedUser

Im thrilled to see how this war will turn out who will leave prime and join others ... Who will turn on them within the tribe etc this is interesting brang a new life to WORLD 20

lets just hope that no tribe is dumb enough to recruit them now. the ones who leave are just trying to save their arse

DeletedUser

You would think so. But I am on the front now. And I have been faking/nuking/nobling with ease. No stacks in sight :lol:

DeletedUser

You would think so. But I am on the front now. And I have been faking/nuking/nobling with ease. No stacks in sight :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 11
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103,708
Side 2: 112,699
Difference: 8,991

image.php

Stats sure don't show much though.

Strght SaVaGe

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

Dont worry we declared earlier as expected lets see when friday comes around what were looking at ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

I know you're smarter than this. Only a few of my trains landed. Still, haven't seen any stacking, and I have cleared plenty.

DeletedUser

I know you're smarter than this. Only a few of my trains landed. Still, haven't seen any stacking, and I have cleared plenty.

I simply said the stats aren't showing much. Say how easy it is when there are stats to back it up, from what's being shown now doesn't look like it's been easy:icon_wink: