"would you belive it, prime are at it again!"

DeletedUser

I simply said the stats aren't showing much. Say how easy it is when there are stats to back it up, from what's being shown now doesn't look like it's been easy:icon_wink:

stats will be up soon im sure. with most of primes support in the north. and yes i said most not all. from what i heard bsm werent supposed to declare this early but same results will happen either way so no need to fuss.

DeletedUser

I simply said the stats aren't showing much. Say how easy it is when there are stats to back it up, from what's being shown now doesn't look like it's been easy:icon_wink:

Sorry, I will have to delay my speech on how these guys I am currently fighting suck horribly. Maybe I will find someone worth mentioning in Prime down south. But I will probably just suspect you're sitting them.

Mithrae

Just happened to glance back, interesting to see what my old tribe is up to. Don't know much about the background here, but I thought this was interesting...

Individual stats for the last week...
Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 142
Difference: 52

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KilTom
Players:

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 126
Difference: 76

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FEAR?!
Players:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 10
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AOS
Players:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 9
Difference: 82

image.php

Combined stats by time-frame...
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM KilTom FEAR?! AOS
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 219
Side 2: 361
Difference: 142

image.php

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 89
Difference: 16

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 766
Side 2: 1,198
Difference: 432

image.php

Side 1: 388
Side 2: 287
Difference: 101

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,704
Side 2: 4,500
Difference: 1,796

image.php

Side 1: 1,289
Side 2: 842
Difference: 447

image.php

EDIT: For those interested in such things, in the last week 51% of Prime's ennoblements were dedicated to this war. 24% of the coalition's ennoblements were dedicated to the war. In the past 48hrs, 48% of Prime's ennoblements were war-related, and 25% of the coalition's.

I've always been interested in war dynamics. I'm no expert, but it seems that while Prime is out-nobling the coalition, they're obviously out-growing Prime. But from those stats I'd guess that Prime is on average spending fewer coins per enemy village than the coalition, and presumably acquiring more useful front-line villages also. Does that give them the long-term advantage, despite a slower overall growth rate?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmmm ... Look what the cat dragged in everybody ... Mithrae ... haha

Mithrae

I don't think I knew you on W20 - don't know your account name elsewhere, for that matter, though I can see why you'd recognise me :icon_wink: But awesome as I am, this topic isn't about me.

DeletedUser

Indeed. Now all we need is Erion and we've got a party!

EDIT: For those interested in such things, in the last week 51% of Prime's ennoblements were dedicated to this war. 24% of the coalition's ennoblements were dedicated to the war. In the past 48hrs, 48% of Prime's ennoblements were war-related, and 25% of the coalition's.

I've always been interested in war dynamics. I'm no expert, but it seems that while Prime is out-nobling the coalition, they're obviously out-growing Prime. But from those stats I'd guess that Prime is on average spending fewer coins per enemy village than the coalition, and presumably acquiring more useful front-line villages also. Does that give them the long-term advantage, despite a slower overall growth rate?

Ahhhh you and your stats :icon_razz:

Couldn't you expect Prime's percentage of nobling against the coalition to be higher considering they are at war with the entire world?

DeletedUser

Ahhhh you and your stats :icon_razz:

Couldn't you expect Prime's percentage of nobling against the coalition to be higher considering they are at war with the entire world?

That's not really saying anything at this stage in the world. If there were a lot of other tribes in the world than the ones in the war it might, but there aren't. It's not like there's a ton to attack other than Prime except for barbs for the coalition.

HeftySmurf

Hello
My Name is Darwin68

and today Matthew, im going to be......

a nub!

Ram!

Aha, i killed the wall, that means i can utilize the best attack force ever, because surely wizzydizzy is inactive, and his wall will not rebuild!
its time for

SUPER RAMLESS FTW NUKEZORS!

FTW 1
FTW 2
FTW 3
FTW 4
FTW 5

WTH! WHY ARE MY TROOPS NOT WINNING :icon_cry:

H4X, I SMELL H4X!
I SHALL REPORT HIM.

Yes People, this is what Prime call, their "Elite"

DeletedUser

in 7 to 10 hours you can reach what? level 10 wall? if I see my nobles are gonna hit a stacked village with a low lvl wall and my rams are not gonna make it I will send them without rams so I say it again, stop being nobled:D and start to attack back not nobling barbs

HeftySmurf

in 7 to 10 hours you can reach what? level 10 wall? if I see my nobles are gonna hit a stacked village with a low lvl wall and my rams are not gonna make it I will send them without rams so I say it again, stop being nobled:D and start to attack back not nobling barbs

There were no nobles inc you noob. He sent 5 Ramless attacks, which is the sign of a noob.

So if you are saying you would do what he has, then your a noob as well :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hefty you do realize that they want to kill troops. A low wall removes the wall bonus therefore more troops will be killed and low troop count means less defenses.

DeletedUser

I don't think I knew you on W20 - don't know your account name elsewhere, for that matter, though I can see why you'd recognise me :icon_wink: But awesome as I am, this topic isn't about me.

You know me ... I'm Lochran ... from BEYOND ... you used to give me some tips when I was REAL bad ... :lol:

HeftySmurf

hefty you do realize that they want to kill troops. A low wall removes the wall bonus therefore more troops will be killed and low troop count means less defenses.

Yawn, the wall was already back up to 11 when he attacked, and i had tripled the defences = fail because i lost nothing that could be rebuilt within a few hours while his takes days.

rich26ca

@ Mithrae - your quite right but once you factoring the SAW as well in your equeation things change as well your stats won't include the over 2000+ villages lost from deleting players like obatica/jacks and there have been a few more as well.

those losses coupled with the current stats say the coalition is doing much more damage then it would appear.

I think this show a better picture of what damage the coalition has had on Prime

Last month

image.php

22 million in losses in the last three weeks ;)

AOS cap's have be inactive players and with berry being out to lunch for the moment i can see why you weren't getting anywhere before, lol ;P

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@ Mithrae - your quite right but once you factoring the SAW as well in your equeation things change as well your stats won't include the over 2000+ villages lost from deleting players like obatica/jacks and there have been a few more as well.

those losses coupled with the current stats say the coalition is doing much more damage then it would appear.

I think this show a better picture of what damage the coalition has had on Prime

Last month

image.php

22 million in losses in the last three weeks ;)

AOS cap's have be inactive players and with berry being out to lunch for the moment i can see why you weren't getting anywhere before, lol ;P

Quit claiming you guys made jacks quit, lol. He wasn't under attack. True, obatca quit, but if he was going to quit from just seeing some incs, we're better off without him.

Also:

image.php

17m lost in a week and a half for BSM.

image.php

16m lost in 3 weeks for Kiltom.

image.php

25m lost in a little over 2 weeks for FEAR?!.

Last edited by a moderator: