World 46 Milestones

DeletedUser

lol imagine if everyone in SDA sends 100 spears to one villa =O be like 120k spears this early in the game lol

ston3d

I think this can be un stickied. I doubt ray will bother to keep updating it as he got banned yesterday. Dont think he can be bothered to start again....

DeletedUser

should be hugger tribe of the year.

do not get too close they want to hug you too.

DeletedUser

Damn -.- this is what happens when you rush on deleting old account and creating a new one :icon_redface: but oh well I am happy that I got banned otherwise I would be playing til I am 1 million. But the funny thing is people still flame me for being a noob and being arrogant even though it been 40 hours and still;
1st Quids Pro Quo 875 1
2nd hellochase14 792 1
3rd Balkanski As 788 1

Just letting you all I would be 2k by now easily but oh well better than wasting my time on a stupid game by Inno.

DeletedUser

Lol we have been banned for like 40 hours, for a BS reason, and you noobs haven't caught up.

Don't ever even attempt to flame me, Ray, Garg, or Taylor ever again. You niggas aint on our level.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny that for 80% of the time we only had 2, but keep talking, you are only mad that you can't even compare to our greatness.

Is there any need for the racism in your last post?

Sheesh. Get over yourself. Any active player with your area could make that. When you come down to it. You wasn't all that impressive. You hit the HQ whoring stage a little earlier than others due to your area being good for making a few quick Light Cavalry. On the 19th you only had 243 Light Cavalry. That's enough to up HQ.

Now tell me, whats so impressive, considering 4 co players and the area you had...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is there any need for the racism in your last post?

Sheesh. Get over yourself. Any active player with your area could make that. When you come down to it. You wasn't all that impressive. You hit the HQ whoring stage a little earlier than others due to your area being good for making a few quick Light Cavalry. On the 19th you only had 243 Light Cavalry. That's enough to up HQ.

Now tell me, whats so impressive, considering 4 co players and the area you had...

Im impressed they showed up here talking tough after getting banned..

If they is so good they could take a noob account on the rim, and still noble first..

DeletedUser65940

Legitimacy said:
Funny that for 80% of the time we only had 2, but keep talking, you are only mad that you can't even compare to our greatness.

your greatness?

I really wish I was as great as you... then I could get banned and barbafied too.

If they is so good they could take a noob account on the rim, and still noble first..

Agreed.

DeletedUser

Go #1 then reply to me, until then your comments are null. If Turbo were to come on and say something, I'd take it, but a bunch of wannabes making comments doesn't suffice as a flame to me.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Go #1 then reply to me, until then your comments are null. If Turbo were to come on and say something, I'd take it, but a bunch of wannabes making comments doesn't suffice as a flame to me.

ROFL.

Its not hard to start fast. i know tons of two pump chumps. I happen to be a well established player, maybe not your fast starter such as yourself...

However i question several things. Ie how many accounts you started before you settled on the best one, or if you started enough in the same sector fast enough to set up the barbs yourself, with high mines/warehouses...

I mean, there are so many ways to stack the deck early on... get a friend or five to start accounts online, and just send you resources...

Do not boast of things that can be obtained easily enough via questionable or cheating methods.. There are way too many outside factors to attribute your startup to skill.

LIke i said, do more than start up and do that well... for more than two weeks, and maybe i will look twice at you.

Cheater.

DeletedUser

Lol this whole milestone thing isn't really actively being updated.

DeletedUser

Player Milestones

Special Milestones

Mass Recruiting :icon_evil:
50 members: 1st ~EX~
100 members: 1st ~EX~
200 members: 1st ~EX~
500 members: 1st GoHard
1000 members: 1st SDA
2000 members: 1st
5000 members: 1st
10000 members: 1st

Where is the "Family Tribe" Milestone? :(

The first one has already arrived!

O-R-C
OR-C 2

ZOMG!!

DeletedUser

10K OD milestones are coming up.

If they arent updated new thread should be made.

DeletedUser65940

10K OD milestones are coming up.

If they arent updated new thread should be made.

wow, go =A=. the top 3 players in ODA are all from =A=, and they have a total of 7 players in the top 20 for ODA. they seem to making an impact on someone players.

Also note;
FPWN were the first tribe to reach 100k ODA,
SDA were the second tribe to reach 100k in ODA,
and it looks like =A= will most likely take out third.

SDA took first in overall OD
FPWN took second
and Nite will take third.

Last edited by a moderator: