World 46 Milestones

DeletedUser

do we really need a milestone for tribe villages...knowing these mass recruiters it's possible to acheive 300 in...day one..

bilzatak

do we really need a milestone for tribe villages...knowing these mass recruiters it's possible to acheive 300 in...day one..

Lol they'll probably get around 1000 and then realise that they've run out of n00bs.
<3 teh n00bz

DeletedUser

The milestone could be changed to count only the top 40 members villages of a tribe.

DeletedUser

The milestone could be changed to count only the top 40 members villages of a tribe.

Was about to ask about this. Add for top 40 players because it will be had once the massrecruiters fringes are all bloody and sore.

bilzatak

I like that suggestion! Seconding the 1st to be nobled milestone.

DeletedUser

I like that suggestion! Seconding the 1st to be nobled milestone.

Should create a wall of shame for things like that:

1st Nobled
1st Person to noble a barb
1st Tribe to reach ## members
1st Large tribal merge

etc.

Rank 1 Is Standard

Was about to ask about this. Add for top 40 players because it will be had once the massrecruiters fringes are all bloody and sore.

How bout we dont count to tribes with more than 60 members? or do you have a better idea?:icon_neutral:

Edit:
Also what were the first 3 for those?
Mass Recruiting
50 members: 1st 2nd 3rd
100 members: 1st 2nd 3rd
200 members: 1st 2nd 3rd

Last edited:

bilzatak

How bout we dont count to tribes with more than 60 members? or do you have a better idea?:icon_neutral:

Edit:
Also what were the first 3 for those?
Mass Recruiting
50 members: 1st 2nd 3rd
100 members: 1st 2nd 3rd
200 members: 1st 2nd 3rd

I don't know, but when I woke up (Around 5 hours ago) LOD had like 350 members. Ridiculous mass recruiting n00bs.

IT'S TIME TO RUSH NOBLES PL0X

<3 teh LOD

zeelbeno

~EX~

they have the first 50,100 and 200 members

although disbanded soon after

Last edited: