Promising tribes outside top 20

DeletedUser84526

Any tribe with 150+ members...could just recruit 500 more until they get enough decent point people to get into the top 20. Gotta love all the tribes with around 300 points on average in the top 20. Given time I bet a lot of tribes with high averages and selective recruitment will move into the top 10. Tribes not even on the radar will soon be the ones moving up as they begin to attract the good players. Most experienced players are against these huge tribes so they will be looking for tribes with 50-70 members in their area...just like in other worlds.

DeletedUser65940

agreed which is why I encourage low member counts, but high quality member tribes like =A= and M.R, etc,......

DeletedUser

DK's avvy uses Just for Men :eek:

He has a gray beard in the avvy but in the siggy he has a brown beard :3

DeletedUser13939

DK's avvy uses Just for Men :eek:

He has a gray beard in the avvy but in the siggy he has a brown beard :3

Gah! My secret is out!!! :eek:

Also, my tribe is to bad at the recruting thing. We have 93 members, and we are ranked 87. Well, we will have 93 members. Someone is slacking on his job. We have people that need to be kicked. >:|

DeletedUser

I think Teach look very promising but are their players dedicated :/
I know iam can I join? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is almost pointless to even talk about this until after the noble spree. Then we'll see who is left alive. It will be the first major test for every tribe.

Your our BUFFET

It is almost pointless to even talk about this until after the noble spree. Then we'll see who is left alive. It will be the first major test for every tribe.

No, it's not pointless at all. Basically this thread is asking you who you think out side of the top 20 will be there later on. And it is very easy to predict that....

DeletedUser

Teach has caught my attention, namely too the attention its getting and i know some in it *tilts head* but i'm frankly sure there are multiple black horses in this world who are not being spotted, another promising tribe could be PCP, i've heard this is a world they are properly playing ^^ I'll be keen to see how they do since they seem to have quite a reasonable lineup.

Bar that i'd watch the other tribes bar just 2 or 3, ignorance will cause you trouble if you only fear enemies that are in plain sight :p

DeletedUser66533

Sigh i was going to say Teach myself but Sup? is looking promising

DeletedUser

Rabid - Only 13 members but from what I can see so far they are looking like megan fox in lingerie.

Ban - A few recognisable names in their seem to be doing ok at this point.

Watch - Sitting pretty with a small amount of players but one to look out for.

Oviously im too lazy to find anyone else but I think there are a few tribes who could merge and would make it into the top 20 :).

Rvglos

Its too early to tell. =A= look like they have a very strong start. the premades are always a threat. Watch this space

DeletedUser13939

Teach has caught my attention, namely too the attention its getting and i know some in it *tilts head* but i'm frankly sure there are multiple black horses in this world who are not being spotted, another promising tribe could be PCP, i've heard this is a world they are properly playing ^^ I'll be keen to see how they do since they seem to have quite a reasonable lineup.

Bar that i'd watch the other tribes bar just 2 or 3, ignorance will cause you trouble if you only fear enemies that are in plain sight :p

Shadowfog!!! :D