Promising tribes outside top 20

DeletedUser

I unblocked you, so I can see your response.

You just admitted I rimmed you while before you were so busy saying it was some sitter/co-player or something. My oh my....truth starts to reveal itself. :icon_rolleyes: (Not that it is important)

Ohh gawd! I remember your account on w45. I remember you quit and gave a messed up account to someone to avoid shame?

DeletedUser83563

Tribe name: Surge
Tag: XTC

Located in k75 and moving in k85

This is the tribe im in it shows promise and will be a top tribe on the rim

DeletedUser

~IF~ just because it has Acid and I in the same tribe......that in itself spells doom for all

The reality....just too early. I will always go for the tribe made up of meat eaters (like acid and me) over a tribe that is bloated with a lot of points but no balls....

Internal Server Error

If Toll is playing seriously, he could create a 1-man tribe and it still would be one of the most promising tribes out there..

..That could be down to the overall lack of talent of this world, of course, but he does have some skill :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81154

Tribe: All of The
Tag: -AoT-

AoT owned rank 1 tribe on their K ({M}) and now they became rank 1

48 members against 120 (before and now 89 (but they desperatly invited 5 new members lol))

DeletedUser

Haha...thanks ISE. Hey, if i decide to play this world seriously, are you willing to join? It might make things unfair, but who cares :)

BTW, looking through all the noob tribes i did see two that look good so far:

Rabid and =SF=.....i would take note all...these two have it going on

Garrock

Haha...thanks ISE. Hey, if i decide to play this world seriously, are you willing to join? It might make things unfair, but who cares :)

Thanks Toll.. I think to be impartial, Rabid is kind of re-configuring itself, and I personally think we should still be considered a promising tribe, though, due to our past ranking and the expectations we've had, it wouldn't surprise me if the majority of the external community no longer think so.

From a pure numbers perspective, it's obvious we've had some serious fallout.

DeletedUser

~IF~ just because it has Acid and I in the same tribe......that in itself spells doom for all

The reality....just too early. I will always go for the tribe made up of meat eaters (like acid and me) over a tribe that is bloated with a lot of points but no balls....

Oh no, I think Toll is getting serious ,he has started posting on the big boards, lol!!!

I would say my tribe of course, but I also think another tribe that has potential, is Panda... I talk to a few of their members regularly and have to say, I am somewhat impressed...

(On a side note... Toll and I both were in W2, he is who brought me to and taught me TW...)

DeletedUser21156

Tribe name: Surge
Tag: XTC

Located in k75 and moving in k85

This is the tribe im in it shows promise and will be a top tribe on the rim

Whoo! someone mentioned us!!!....even though it had to come from our own player though :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Oh man.. Ima exit before Toll starts playin seriously.
Some say you'll go blind from over exposure to sheer awesomeness if you play with him =]

Internal Server Error

Who knows.. I've been asked by some decent tribes, and alot of bad ones, to join them. But I'm not overly serious here; just living it up in K24, passing the time with breaks in between my studying.

DeletedUser

Yeah me too..
I started waay to late, I'm rimming it up in K22 :) And school is a bit much atm :D