Promising tribes outside top 20

DeletedUser85372

Anyone has any thoughts at this stage??

Any tribes that will appear in top 10 ranked outside top 20 atm..

DeletedUser

I got my bets on Teach!
Most probably is that when nobles come out, pointwhores will be the first and noble all the 1k vills, then a week or so later the experienced players noble good targets and that is when the good top 10 will start to appear, so roughly another 2 weeks or so i bet :) :p

Conner84

Anyone has any thoughts at this stage??

Any tribes that will appear in top 10 ranked outside top 20 atm..

I think -=OD=- will do well I hear they have a good leader .. hahahahaha .. sorry couldnt refuse .. But i think when we get into the nobling phase we will make it to the top 20. Not having any diplomacy either .. want to see how that turns out :lol:

Ripfin

My eyes are going to be on .TW seeing as how some memorable names from world 2 are showing up there (TW was a big world 2 tribe and still is same with world 1)and trust me world 2 was a warring world, I'm looking forward to bigger and better things from them.

DeletedUser

My eyes are going to be on .TW seeing as how some memorable names from world 2 are showing up there (TW was a big world 2 tribe and still is same with world 1)and trust me world 2 was a warring world, I'm looking forward to bigger and better things from them.

You ain't met World 6 yet :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I got my bets on Teach!
Most probably is that when nobles come out, pointwhores will be the first and noble all the 1k vills, then a week or so later the experienced players noble good targets and that is when the good top 10 will start to appear, so roughly another 2 weeks or so i bet :) :p

Shush you retired man :p You were never absent for 3 months :))

Teach have good players... pretty high ranked, but from what I managed to devise I would say that their troop counts are not balanced to make optimal nobling... it is still very early :) but I mention it because some people tend to go LC whoring to noble age... and then they wonder how to clean someone with 500 axes and 2500 lc :) and target is spear heavy :))

DeletedUser

Shush you retired man :p You were never absent for 3 months :))

Teach have good players... pretty high ranked, but from what I managed to devise I would say that their troop counts are not balanced to make optimal nobling... it is still very early :) but I mention it because some people tend to go LC whoring to noble age... and then they wonder how to clean someone with 500 axes and 2500 lc :) and target is spear heavy :))

hehe that is one of my problems, although tons of LC makes me build axe!

BA if your playing here message me igm :)

DeletedUser

Hmm... I can't mention Bunny or =A= :lol:

Well then, Teach and my own. I wouldn't want to mention PCP but I have a feeling it's turning out good.

DeletedUser85372

cnt wait will be fun for my 1st time round on here.. Not boosting tribe or thread but ~KIA~ (yes my tribe lol) have been around ages,not always top,but been know to be fair and have fun while playing, and are top10 uk2 hehe

DeletedUser

UN}E I believe it is called or United Empire from world 32 except the leader Kight isn't that great she joined Hostile in that world than got kicked than got back in somehow but she can be amusing or he not sure, she loved to betray her allies but it could be promising if they survive.

DeletedUser

teach all the way.. great players and I know it as I recruited them =D

DeletedUser85372

if same IK they been handing out mass recruit invites so i would say a no goer there imho

DeletedUser

I am also gonna vote on Teach i have no idea who they are but yes, and I need a new tribe >.<

DeletedUser

-Sov-
founded a few hours ago :)

And recruiting from Teach -.-'

helloyoman today at 03:30
Hello there :)

As you can see rank in the beginning is nothing and that something some of these mass recruiting tribes need to get :p. I joined and saw a tribe with 1200 members can u believe that :D .Anyway I was wondering if you fancy joining -Sov- ? Yes we are a we are all active and experienced players. We are looking for top notch players such as yourself who have the potential to go far into this world. We are a skype based tribe so skype is a must.

Looking forward to your answer.

helloyoman

Great mass-recruit mail.