Promising tribes outside top 20

DeletedUser

Note that inc has recently been formed.

I was in Beyond W14... Hope you do this time better, my ex-leader. I see you running 2 tribes again, as it was that time. If I understood correctly, you did not have enough time to play W14 and disbanded your tribe after you got cleared. It happens about a week after I left W14 myself due to RL problems, so I know this only from forums, may be I am wrong. Surely you've learned a lot through this years anyway ;)

It is just interesting to see you and LTCL (in his female version) got together again, in one world. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I was in Beyond W14... Hope you do this time better, my ex-leader. I see you running 2 tribes again, as it was that time. If I understood correctly, you did not have enough time to play W14 and disbanded your tribe after you got cleared. It happens about a week after I left W14 myself due to RL problems, so I know this only from forums, may be I am wrong. Surely you've learned a lot through this years anyway ;)

It is just interesting to see you and LTCL (in his female version) got together again, in one world. :icon_twisted:

Oh I can start about someone else playing my account there. Nobody believes me .. though I do not even have excess to that account due different mail and password. It's a kind of magic he?

And indeed, back then I did not have time to play on 2 worlds .. hence the other player. Ltcl (as he said) cleared me (my account) and as he quit the tribe got disband and I tried some attempt on the forum to make it good but that failed.

Now back to now. You can't say I ever did bad as player as each world I played I was top 20 .. looking long-term. W46 seem to be the world I finally get a good start.. anyways in W13 we were in war versus 6,7 tribes .. one was Saga who put up a good fight. Main reason I did not have much time.

Now back to W45,W46. W45 we are at war vs 6/7 tribes .. cat wars .. at least now finally nobles come around .. slowed both sides down a lot.
What I mean is .. .5 speed and 1.2 speed allow me to play at this moment. As leader I always did my best .. always was there to answer questions and I got a lot to back that up .. indeed W14 was tragic and it's sad that it once again get grave up.
So .. if you don't mind .. mind your own business this time.

DeletedUser18879

Nobled, not cleared. :icon_cool:

Anyway, newbie (Turbo Ace) isn't doing too bad here since he started to produce more LC.

DeletedUser

Nobled, not cleared. :icon_cool:

Anyway, newbie (Turbo Ace) isn't doing too bad here since he started to produce more LC.

What I heard LTCL is that you're a quitter. Quitter shouldn't have such a big mouth as they never finish what they start. I was forced to leave ..

And yes be happy you nobled me .. wow big deal. Noble me in a 1000 villa's vs 1000 villa's battle then come talking.:)

DeletedUser18879

What I heard LTCL is that you're a quitter. Quitter shouldn't have such a big mouth as they never finish what they start. I was forced to leave ..

And yes be happy you nobled me .. wow big deal. Noble me in a 1000 villa's vs 1000 villa's battle then come talking.:)

I unblocked you, so I can see your response.

You just admitted I rimmed you while before you were so busy saying it was some sitter/co-player or something. My oh my....truth starts to reveal itself. :icon_rolleyes: (Not that it is important)

DeletedUser

pff

I unblocked you, so I can see your response.

You just admitted I rimmed you while before you were so busy saying it was some sitter/co-player or something. My oh my....truth starts to reveal itself. :icon_rolleyes:

Yes this is a very exciting story revealing the exposure of a 1 month old world with a activity of 1h a day log in. To be honest, seeing you're this happy about it shows you actually never done anything greater as it's the only thing you keep referring back to as if it's your curriculum vitae.

DeletedUser

Ladies, ladies. Drop the handbags and let In-Game do your talking :icon_wink:

Perhaps that way we won't have a Topic about Tribes de-railed by 2 people who think they are better than one another, when neither have accomplished anything great in this World yet. Perhaps later in the World we will see what happens. Then, and only then, can you really start talking it up.

On-Topic:

inc, Rabid and some others like FID, and Rawr look promising.

DeletedUser

Most of this tribes are in the north. What about tribes to the south from core? Apart from Rawr and 3DX ? Maybe FID? Or F.O. ?

DeletedUser

well do you know what are the tribes in the core....as far as I've noticed all the players in the core or the tribes in the core is the on that always survive through everything...

DeletedUser84526

Most of this tribes are in the north. What about tribes to the south from core? Apart from Rawr and 3DX ? Maybe FID? Or F.O. ?

FID now has entered the top 20...but I am more proud of being in the top 20 ODA despite having such a small number of players.

Rvglos

There is one tribe which has really caught me attention. INC. They have over 40,000 points with only 17 members. I think they will be top 10 in the future.................

DeletedUser

So is there no more promising tribes outside the top 20 anymore?

DeletedUser

I like, but i think eventual breakup as although seems like v.strong players, they only have one main area

[spoil]
mapphp-3.png
[/spoil]