Difference: 13,275,219

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,003,669
Side 2: 2,120,401
Difference: 6,883,268

image.php

DeletedUser

kinda how exile was viewed a few months ago...if the general public doesnt see what is going on then they assume that they are inactive. Exile's view kinda got changed by force and well DA well see for yourself....

my views on exile haven t changed like you would think :/

jaffe25

well then.. our fluff > your fluff ¬_¬ :lol:

I sure hope in a few months after the Exile war has been resolved that I can find these posts. You guys have not gone unnoticed. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

well id say in a general sense then

yes i admit you fight back more then anyone woulda given exile credit for. however i d realy apreciate getting nobled in a more apropriate way when i am not able to deffend because of absense or whatever.

loggin on and seeing another spear train roling in to a village i could have easily defended if i had been online when the clearings have been send is not realy nice.

DeletedUser

I sure hope in a few months after the Exile war has been resolved that I can find these posts. You guys have not gone unnoticed. :icon_evil:

so AXE is finally going to send some love our way? It's been months since we've had a good rimming of a DA player :lol:

jaffe25

well id say in a general sense then

im sure its doable

Don't get me wrong I am not assuming we win. Even if we do lose I am pretty sure there will be enough of us left to go visit Nj3 and deliver those guys a few overdue presents.:)

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong I am not assuming we win. Even if we do lose I am pretty sure there will be enough of us left to go visit Nj3 and deliver those guys a few overdue presents.:)

Not before we do :icon_wink: Ask Meat wallet he got the perfect xmas present :icon_surprised::icon_surprised:

We have :lightcavalry: we can get there first to give you presents

DeletedUser

ha ill be up for that anytime so count me in

DeletedUser

well this is quite the hullabaloo :icon_neutral: If I have a say in this then I suggest that I 1v1 everyone on the world until I control everything.. :lol:

DeletedUser

well this is quite the hullabaloo :icon_neutral: If I have a say in this then I suggest that I 1v1 everyone on the world until I control everything.. :lol:

No njc cant u see? Everyone loves u :) First jaffe go's in and throws cakes then mnk goes in and gives u monks then I go in and give you some sweaters that i dont want see?
You guys have jaffe cakes?
Thats what my spears will be having when they hit jaffes nukes :axemen:

DeletedUser

/cough

1 Exile.
2 TSoH
3 AXE
4 !WAR!
5 tH
6 DA
7 TATS
8 TSoH-F
9 N.W.O.
10 *N~L*
11 Exile3
12 DECIDE
13 EviL
14 AXED
15 VVV
16 VISINE
17 [TS]
18 DA*
19 *C~L*

20 4HORSE

DeletedUser

just so when this world ends and people look we can see TATs was here =D
1 TATS - The tribe everyone loves to hate, newly formed number1 merge of the "best players" of TSoH family and AXE, and home of the king of w15, the one and only Heavmetal16! (thats me).
2 Exile. - from personal experiance with them, poor tribe, though that may be just from the odd member, though they have some good members i have seen =D
3 !WAR! - Ex.NL need i say more?
4 DA - the tribe that cant be removed? through the sorcery of seth (imo) have some how stayed here, and well havent moved =S
5 tH - nothing like the orginals, leadership seem to prefer the barbs to the red dots, from what i seen personaly, 4/10
6 AXE - Ex number 1, great tribe in its day, and from what i have seen recently of one or two of them attacking, the better ones certainly have left, though still love the hell of them =D
7 Godly - cant stop laughing at the reports im seeing on skype of them attacking, its just like a baby NL lol
8 TSoH-F - <3 u guys
9 N.W.O. - from what im told not overall good , but persinant pests lol, i like them 10/10
10 EviL - inactives? i guess, in there day seemed to be a brand new super power to stir the world, but never really managed it except for takeing Wanted down.
11 DAD - idk them =S
12 Exile3 - inactives with some actives i guess =S
13 -EOW- - who?
14 *N~L* - disband is under properties, once a massive family that held the entire north, now a crumbled wreck and proof of numbers dont = protection lol
15 TSoH - use to be a amazing tribe specialy in the forums, good leaders, good members, great skype chat!
16 fox - valpo = win, end of
17 VVV - causeing TATs a little trouble well like a tick on a dog lol
18 TOTS -got to love tater tots!
19 WeRock - you didnt the first time and still dont.
20 DA* - DA's inactive tribe, probaly like them, protected by seth's sorcery lol