A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

1)ugugumufu, andre, GK and aggie before she quit.
2) look at my account? oh yes i let my friends feed off me and suddenly im to weak?
3)hallie isnt inactive shes been messaging me for like 2 weeks. (ill fwd you the whole mail if youd like. she/he just dont like playing tw that much.)
and incase you cant count theres 2. + im noblling barbs bc they were lost villages of mine when i got bann and lost about 2mil worth of villages.

btw i dont noble to many inactives but it seems your stuffing SOMEONE is stuffing theyre face full
http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=2049180

1) kk once i deal with satan in the new year (o yes ill give advance warning for it :icon_twisted: ill test this theory)
2) where did i say weak? i said you done pretty much nothing except take easy villages.
as you said:
Theres a difference between active and just logging on.
3) sorry 2 then.
so your putting barbs befor enemy villages, remind anyone of the NL spirit :icon_rolleyes:

yes im sorry, i took what 3 inactive villages in the south so i could have somewhere to fight ether exile/axe to when the time comes. and a few barbs as they were villages gifted to me and i was lng range nukeing at the time, the rest being enemys, since i came back.
wow im sorry, i can grow from 3mil (when i came back) to 6mil on enemy villages, i should of stayed on inactives and got to 9mil off them instead :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well im only at 2mil cut me some slack im trying to regrow.=P

the rest being enemys

boblatour, inactive. i was just pointing that out bc you decided to say hallie was inactive when obviously shes not if you look at my losses, but you didnt bother did ya?

DeletedUser

boblatour, inactive. i was just pointing that out bc you decided to say hallie was inactive when obviously shes not if you look at my losses, but you didnt bother did ya?

now please stop talking about hallie

hallie87 on 20.12. at 12:00
hello mate.

Considering you are all out nobling enemy vills, I have only lost 15 or so vills since quitting -- therefore I am gonna come back (for a bit at least) to have some fun with tH :)

Hallie

DeletedUser

im one of the reasons he quit, and after i found out he had quit from a da member messaging me about him gifting, i let my last few trains hit and let him take the rest and moved on to kawy who wasnt worth the nukes :p

DeletedUser

now please stop talking about hallie

hallie87 on 20.12. at 12:00
hello mate.

Considering you are all out nobling enemy vills, I have only lost 15 or so vills since quitting -- therefore I am gonna come back (for a bit at least) to have some fun with tH :)

Hallie

well heavy is trying to say she is inactive when clearly shes not=P

DeletedUser

Hallie was inactive...look at the date on that...READ....READ....READ...and let me stress this HE said he was coming back for a little bit of fun with tH, which means he had quit but changed his mind

DeletedUser

you can keep that one, as its the first time since i came back (i think) i have had to say that >.<

DeletedUser

AXE-

a keep tribe with war and killing -

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 647
Side 2: 647
Difference: 0

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 266
Side 2: 134
Difference: 132

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,140,634
Side 2: 6,120,645
Difference: 19,989

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,512,514
Side 2: 1,225,265
Difference: 1,287,249

image.php

doing well against exile.F
i predict this will end at a stalemate for a while before 100% of axe or exile actualy take part , also it might end in a few recruitments ... who knows , we will find out tho o_O

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DA DA*
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 2: 367
Difference: 280

image.php

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 32
Difference: 62

image.php

Side 2: 3,574,264
Difference: 2,566,370

image.php

Side 1: 892,361
Side 2: 311,968
Difference: 580,393

image.php

as you can see here no-side can be bothered , axe have bigger problems in the form of exile , DA are just pure lazy o_O

imo DA should start planning ops and actualy try , because if you dont now what are you going to do when axe actualy trys vs you ?

TSoH-

great tribe imo , stayed around for ages ,i also dont see them going anywhere soon , i love these guys , nice and kick butt .

<3 heavy , WM , jmon , DS :)

Side 1:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [TS]
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 626
Side 2: 15
Difference: 611

image.php

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 4
Difference: 83

image.php

Side 1: 6,034,340
Side 2: 145,912
Difference: 5,888,428

image.php

Side 1: 805,612
Side 2: 38,662
Difference: 766,950

image.php

war has slowed down but maybe TSoH are distracted ?

also i heard [TS] are inactive ... but they have alot less firepower than TSoH , but still i doubt TSoH is really trying bs them ...

prediction - i predict them being the last tribe with axe, just axe and tsoh ...

by then alot of people would have quit ... but maybe if these 2 tribe clash at the end we will see who is better (finaly! lol) .

Exile
-

good tribe , apear to be holding out vs AXE (see axe for stats) have always been the silent people but have proved they are not afraid to war .

imo - axe will win and will noble off alot of their players ...

exile need DA to actualy try and to attack axe to lighten up the pressure tehy are getting ...

!war!
-

hopefully a new tribe , not making any familys ?

the active ones from NL.f ?

Side 1:
Tribes: !WAR!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: N.W.O.
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 618
Side 2: 157
Difference: 461

image.php

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 5,941,491
Side 2: 1,490,138
Difference: 4,451,353

image.php

Side 1: 172,217
Difference: 172,217

image.php

now i swear i heard about these two "fighting" but from what it apears it never kicked off :|

this tribe should fight for controll of north AND NO CONTROLL BY RECRUITMENT PL0X .

predictions - this tribe will actualy war NWO and whoever wins that will own the north ...
then they will have to look south , i think they will look to DA as they are "inactive" *cough* lazy! :p
DA-

they have seth <3

these people are capable of doing something but lack the enthusiasum or energie ...

(see axe for war stats)

prediction - they either become active and take axe from behind (oops lol xD) and actualy go somewhere or they stay in the east and just sleep and eventually axe turn full attention to them and they just 'dissapear'.

th-

sorry , you just want to live behind the name of a great tribe , as we can see you lack the skill or attitude for anyone to take you serious , sehrus spews aloud of crap on the forums and whines all teh time , their leader watches everyone just get nobled while fighting with the uber barsb O.O

1 good player - andre , i see this person going to AXE of TSoH , he doesnt deserve to be in a fail tribe with his abilitys , please leave now o_O

Tsoh-F- Look at TSoH

*n~L*
-

bye , finaly NL family are going ,

Side 1:
Tribes: N.W.O. !WAR! AXE TSoH TSoH-F Exile. Exile3 DA DA*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *N~L*
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,056
Side 2: 52
Difference: 3,004

image.php

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 1
Difference: 52

image.php

Side 1: 29,244,434
Side 2: 496,560
Difference: 28,747,874

image.php

Side 1: 488,059
Side 2: 9,434
Difference: 478,625

image.php

did that just for lol's but it apears everyone has better things to do that noble people who are going soon .

N.W.O
-

bod <3

(see !WAR! for stats)

not doing much imo , fight !WAR! or just stay there and do nothing like DA likes to do o_O

Exile3
- See exile .

Axed
-

*dump dump*

oh sorry had some inactives to get rid off o_O

evil
- gone inactive after being outclassed by axe .

[TS]
-

aparently good players but it apears they our outgunned (or outskilled)

or maybe even inactive .
(see TSoH for stats)

DA-III- see DA

4HORSE-

bye mate :(

by the way whever i try spoilers on PF's they dont work , if a mod or admin could put all of the stats in spoiler pl0x ,

thanks ,

sere .

DeletedUser

include meat wallet next time:

Side 1:
Tribes: DA
Players:

Side 2:
Players: Meat Wallet

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 93
Difference: 43

image.php

Side 1: 1,348,223
Side 2: 881,670
Difference: 466,553

image.php

DeletedUser

include meat wallet next time:

Side 1:
Tribes: DA
Players:

Side 2:
Players: Meat Wallet

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 93
Difference: 43

image.php

Side 1: 1,348,223
Side 2: 881,670
Difference: 466,553

image.php

sowwie NJ

i dont play this world no-more , hence i dont know everything about hte wars ..

but that post took long enouth as it is :lol:

<3

DeletedUser

I am ashamed to have once called meat wallet a fellow axe player... oh wait i never accepted him anyway. go to hell :mad:

Hallie87

ok let ME put an end to this!

I quit this world and only logged in to clear vills or whateva... but I quit just before the tH war began and therefore no-one wanted my villas as they wanted tH and TS vills. After a few weeks I had lost a very low amount of vills, and none had been attacked by tH so I thought I would do a cheeky and take some of the nearest tH member... Boblatour. At that stage I didnt know he was inactive and nobled some before Sehrus mailed me saying "k36 was tH and Axe territory". To which I believe I responded "Try and take some of mine" -- Wasn't really a threat ... as if she had done so at that time you would have found they were pretty empty...

Now -- I log in every day to noble a couple of tH villas. Sehrus you attacked me on a small scale...get tH to do an op on me and you guys might get somewhere (as I still have little or no interest in W15) I dont believe I would try to hard in defending either (but just in case I do please note BELIEVE)

Now - stop talking about me in PF! Mail me IG if you want anything.

DeletedUser

AXE-

a keep tribe with war and killing -

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 2: 647
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 266
Side 2: 134
Difference: 132

image.php

Side 2: 6,120,645
Difference: 19,989

image.php

Side 1: 2,512,514
Side 2: 1,225,265
Difference: 1,287,249

image.php

doing well against exile.F
i predict this will end at a stalemate for a while before 100% of axe or exile actualy take part , also it might end in a few recruitments ... who knows , we will find out tho o_O

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DA DA*
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 2: 367
Difference: 280

image.php

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 32
Difference: 62

image.php

Side 2: 3,574,264
Difference: 2,566,370

image.php

Side 1: 892,361
Side 2: 311,968
Difference: 580,393

image.php

as you can see here no-side can be bothered , axe have bigger problems in the form of exile , DA are just pure lazy o_O

imo DA should start planning ops and actualy try , because if you dont now what are you going to do when axe actualy trys vs you ?

TSoH-

great tribe imo , stayed around for ages ,i also dont see them going anywhere soon , i love these guys , nice and kick butt .

<3 heavy , WM , jmon , DS :)

Side 1:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [TS]
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 626
Side 2: 15
Difference: 611

image.php

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 4
Difference: 83

image.php

Side 1: 6,034,340
Side 2: 145,912
Difference: 5,888,428

image.php

Side 1: 805,612
Side 2: 38,662
Difference: 766,950

image.php

war has slowed down but maybe TSoH are distracted ?

also i heard [TS] are inactive ... but they have alot less firepower than TSoH , but still i doubt TSoH is really trying bs them ...

prediction - i predict them being the last tribe with axe, just axe and tsoh ...

by then alot of people would have quit ... but maybe if these 2 tribe clash at the end we will see who is better (finaly! lol) .

Exile
-

good tribe , apear to be holding out vs AXE (see axe for stats) have always been the silent people but have proved they are not afraid to war .

imo - axe will win and will noble off alot of their players ...

exile need DA to actualy try and to attack axe to lighten up the pressure tehy are getting ...

!war!
-

hopefully a new tribe , not making any familys ?

the active ones from NL.f ?

Side 1:
Tribes: !WAR!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: N.W.O.
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 618
Side 2: 157
Difference: 461

image.php

Side 1: 18
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 5,941,491
Side 2: 1,490,138
Difference: 4,451,353

image.php

Side 1: 172,217
Difference: 172,217

image.php

now i swear i heard about these two "fighting" but from what it apears it never kicked off :|

this tribe should fight for controll of north AND NO CONTROLL BY RECRUITMENT PL0X .

predictions - this tribe will actualy war NWO and whoever wins that will own the north ...
then they will have to look south , i think they will look to DA as they are "inactive" *cough* lazy! :p
DA-

they have seth <3

these people are capable of doing something but lack the enthusiasum or energie ...

(see axe for war stats)

prediction - they either become active and take axe from behind (oops lol xD) and actualy go somewhere or they stay in the east and just sleep and eventually axe turn full attention to them and they just 'dissapear'.

th-

sorry , you just want to live behind the name of a great tribe , as we can see you lack the skill or attitude for anyone to take you serious , sehrus spews aloud of crap on the forums and whines all teh time , their leader watches everyone just get nobled while fighting with the uber barsb O.O

1 good player - andre , i see this person going to AXE of TSoH , he doesnt deserve to be in a fail tribe with his abilitys , please leave now o_O

Tsoh-F- Look at TSoH

*n~L*
-

bye , finaly NL family are going ,

Side 1:
Tribes: N.W.O. !WAR! AXE TSoH TSoH-F Exile. Exile3 DA DA*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *N~L*
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,056
Side 2: 52
Difference: 3,004

image.php

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 1
Difference: 52

image.php

Side 1: 29,244,434
Side 2: 496,560
Difference: 28,747,874

image.php

Side 1: 488,059
Side 2: 9,434
Difference: 478,625

image.php

did that just for lol's but it apears everyone has better things to do that noble people who are going soon .

N.W.O
-

bod <3

(see !WAR! for stats)

not doing much imo , fight !WAR! or just stay there and do nothing like DA likes to do o_O

Exile3
- See exile .

Axed
-

*dump dump*

oh sorry had some inactives to get rid off o_O

evil
- gone inactive after being outclassed by axe .

[TS]
-

aparently good players but it apears they our outgunned (or outskilled)

or maybe even inactive .
(see TSoH for stats)

DA-III- see DA

4HORSE-

bye mate :(

by the way whever i try spoilers on PF's they dont work , if a mod or admin could put all of the stats in spoiler pl0x ,

thanks ,

sere .

I'd just like to point out that the 18 conquers from !WAR! 'vs' my tribe are from a player nobling out his PA:icon_cool:

+we are doing stuff, just slowly, once my nukes are rebuilt some more fun will start:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'd just like to point out that the 18 conquers from !WAR! 'vs' my tribe are from a player nobling out his PA:icon_cool:

+we are doing stuff, just slowly, once my nukes are rebuilt some more fun will start:icon_biggrin:

why did you have to quote the whole thing :|

and it can t be you alone doing something in your tribe right? so your nukes needing to be rebuild doesn t mean that your whole tribe needs to do so or ?

jaffe25

Sereton, i enjoyed reading your post. From a leadership perspective you are pretty dead on. There may be one or two surprises in the future but for the most part you got it all right.

DeletedUser

Sereton, i enjoyed reading your post. From a leadership perspective you are pretty dead on. There may be one or two surprises in the future but for the most part you got it all right.

i have to agree that seems like the path that the world is going towards but i will continue to hope that some action somewhere upsets the norms and causes new exciting things to happen

DeletedUser

wow your first comlpiment to me :icon_redface:

as you can see i got lazy towards the end :icon_eek:

lub you <3 :icon_cool: