A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

not bad post for a change though:
1 good player - andre , i see this person going to AXE of TSoH

since when did we have AXE? AXE are suppose to have The Shield of Honour
if you belive the bs, not the other way around lol

DeletedUser

ahahaha why didn t i notice that one xD.

well anyway if i had a shield i would ingrave TSoH into it .

DeletedUser

if i had a shield ii would ingrave joshes mum into it o_O

i do loves deb :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Sereton, Heavy, both of you shut up and get on topic. Josh, stop getting inflamed so easily -_-'

DeletedUser

sowwi casus <3

OT - too easy to get into top20 i mean WRHR are there and they suck o_O

DeletedUser

Sereton, Heavy, both of you shut up and get on topic. Josh, stop getting inflamed so easily -_-'

how can you be on topic if you have to shut up?

sowwi casus <3

OT - too easy to get into top20 i mean WRHR are there and they suck o_O

I agree what once was a top 20 opinion really should be no more then a top 5 with extra branches and stragglers added on.

DeletedUser

I agree what once was a top 20 opinion really should be no more then a top 5 with extra branches and stragglers added on.

it should be top3, as theres 3 "real" tribes left, TSoH,AXE,Exile (+family branches), DA is pretty much inactive and if/when one of the three above place full attention on, DA just will crumble (imo), tH is well just above DA really :lol:

DeletedUser

it should be top3, as theres 3 "real" tribes left, TSoH,AXE,Exile (+family branches), DA is pretty much inactive and if/when one of the three above place full attention on, DA just will crumble (imo), tH is well just above DA really :lol:

U know Heavy I do like you and all. But you have no idea really how active DA really is.

No matter what even the King doesnt have the right to come on the forums and spout about what he knows nothing about :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

im not, i said "imo" as its a opinion thread jess ;)

and it wouldnt take me long, to find out if i wanted to know :p

DeletedUser

U know Heavy I do like you and all. But you have no idea really how active DA really is.

No matter what even the King doesnt have the right to come on the forums and spout about what he knows nothing about :icon_wink:

kinda how exile was viewed a few months ago...if the general public doesnt see what is going on then they assume that they are inactive. Exile's view kinda got changed by force and well DA well see for yourself....

Side 1:
Tribes: DA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE AXED
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 400
Side 2: 223
Difference: 177

image.php