A thread about us?
Wow, I feel honoured...

But why? WHY???
The Humanity!!!

Lol, we pwn.
Mass-recruiters, bring it on.
I said BRING IT ON!

broes

But rod, everyone (at least the elite players who only use backtimes to kill their attackers) know that walls are for puss-well you know-.
:)

Yea, I'm really surprised u guys have defensive troops. New tactics in town :p

Crispycargo

Yea, I'm really surprised u guys have defensive troops. New tactics in town :p

Heh, who doesn't have 50 or so spears lying around. They add up when everybody sends it at a coordinated time :icon_wink:

broes

Heh, who doesn't have 50 or so spears lying around. They add up when everybody sends it at a coordinated time :icon_wink:

But u guys are so spread it would take days. And very hard to really do a coördinated support. If you did, awesome!!! :)

DeletedUser

Just for clarification, you're saying because he's in the tribe FPWN he's automatically wrong? And because you're in =A= who have done absolutely nothing of importance except reach a rank 1 spot on a world where the talent here is next to nothing yous are right?

Niceeee.

I can't see the part where i was bragging about my skills or my tribe. I'm not such player/

I'm just stating that a guy joining a mass recruiting tribes (well HUGE mass recruiting tribes never saw such huges tribes in other worlds) recruiting everywhere in 15*15 tribemates can't be a good player.

See the difference ?

Niceeeeeeeeeeeee ! :)

DeletedUser84917

334 The Love Machine inc 1.264 1 1264

Mad skillz.

I is iMPressed.

And obviously this world has talent, im here. But this love machine.. i see hating. Is there a reason for it? You are in no position to describe to anyone about start ups...

I has more troops, more resources, and more points than you. Does that make me instantly better? And before you respond, yes i know you already used your built-in excuse. "if i play actively" - cop out central.

Anyways, i just love to see flaming trolls that burnout a few weeks in. Had a few lucky start ups under "aliases" (rofl) that they cant mention (of course) and here to tell everyone how to play>

Since this conversation is rhetorical, as you OBVIOUSLY know the answers, and dont give a shit about what is said to you....

Why bother? You cant back it up with visible proof... Your "aliases" need to be private.... Hehehe. And i just posted your impressive run to first academy, first noble, first Pnp Failure...

:icon_rolleyes:

Shout-out to Maximuss77.... You helped me get my start on w30 Dude!

I'll get back to you in 2 à 3 weeks :icon_wink:
Let's see if you can still imply I don't know my start up.

DeletedUser

http://en46.tribalwars.net/public_report/02ebd21c9ff50948b776b5eb5d072bf7

I think =A= deserve congratulations on this way of supporting someone you thought cleared.

And some people were asking why I had a wall, you just got your answer.

Against a player who hasn't been farming/sometime not logging in, since thursday. Quite an achievement :icon_smile:

In fact, surely this is quite a bad tactical move, a waste of troops on a player who is lagging behind and been cleared?

http://en46.tribalwars.net/public_report/2e5fa15bb2e2069d0e768f44696a5057

Razvantc

But u guys are so spread it would take days. And very hard to really do a coördinated support. If you did, awesome!!! :)

We have mad skillz :icon_cool:

Against a player who hasn't been farming/sometime not logging in, since thursday. Quite an achievement :icon_smile:

In fact, surely this is quite a bad tactical move, a waste of troops on a player who is lagging behind and been cleared?

I don't know about you but new farms are always welcome in my book :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You were poking him.
Why shouldn't we kill your horsies?

Also, combined defenses cost nothing.
By the time you opened that report, those spears were allready replaced in our villages.

(Yes, we do keep some defenses. :icon_redface:)

Razvantc

It's disgraceful. I demand that we kill all D troops.
That means Axes/LC/Rams. Swords should be built for better and faster farming! Has any one cleared a farm with swords? It works wonders.

DeletedUser

This entire thread became irrelevant after page two in which it became... and forgive my pun, a penis envy festival in the equation of an internet game.

I built my village better than you, I have more troops than you and then to make it even more childish, a report to show building status in hopes to gain a few lols.. or lulz.

No one cares. Simply stated previously, respect is not gained this early into a world, it is earned. However, sitting here saying " I bet they are in their forums telling each other to stop building troops so they can remain number 1 or get that spot back"

Are you serious? Perhaps those 1000+ members should pick up the pace. But don't come down on those who are busting their arses to be where they are. Why not say.. job well done guys, good luck and if =A= fails later, then you can come back and say all of the word vomit you have spewed in this thread.

DeletedUser

I don't know about you but new farms are always welcome in my book :icon_wink:

Yea, I'm sure he will be farming me with his zero troops. Whilst every time I logged on over the past week I only sent all my troops at him, he kept dodging, which meant I was farming him :icon_wink:

You were poking him.
Why shouldn't we kill your horsies?

Also, combined defenses cost nothing.
By the time you opened that report, those spears were allready replaced in our villages.

True True, combined defences don't cost much. But it is not a great success for someone with no troops, nor is it against someone not playing :icon_wink:

Razvantc

Yea, I'm sure he will be farming me with his zero troops. Whilst every time I logged on over the past week I only sent all my troops at him, he kept dodging, which meant I was farming him :icon_wink:

Well, it looks like the tables are turned now.
To my knowledge - you never gained any resources while attacking Golums Precious.
Looking at the report I'd say that he has more than Zero troops :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well, it looks like the tables are turned now.
To my knowledge - you never gained any resources while attacking Golums Precious.
Looking at the report I'd say that he has more than Zero troops :icon_razz:

Supporting troops hardly count as his troops. And...

Haul: 8.140 5.503 8.007 21650/21650

Plus bits and pieces. But as I said, I wasn't trying to farm him :icon_wink:

Razvantc

Care to post the report?
If you weren't trying to farm him what were you trying to do? Send your troops out for tax collection? :icon_rolleyes:

Crispycargo

It's not hard, just find out a landing time that works for everybody and each player sends 50-100 defensive troops each making losses extremely minimal.

Razvantc

It's not hard, just find out a landing time that works for everybody and each player sends 50-100 defensive troops each making losses extremely minimal.

That completely ruined my post:

We have mad skillz :icon_cool:

Here I was trying to make us look awesome and you come along and make it look like we work as a team.
There goes our cover. *Sigh*

DeletedUser

Care to post the report?
If you weren't trying to farm him what were you trying to do? Send your troops out for tax collection? :icon_rolleyes:

Why would a player with no interest in playing want to farm? I wanted to try kill his troops... and it was the first reported attack in this thread :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.