In memory of Pay!

DeletedUser

Dear reader,

Today I have decided to no longer let those suffer from the bloody mess K54 W45 had to offer us from the bare beginning on. We fought, have nobled back against Cherub, Ego!, the old Eskimo, FAR Family ..

Please remove yourself from reading if you cannot bring the respect to answer normally. For myself I can say I tried my best, for those who fought I like to thank that for being loyal and honest.
We all had a great time on skype .. we laughed, we had rough times and we had intense moments on the field. If I am to blame for failing .. not sure. For myself I know I tried my best to make plans, to get things going and to warn and motivate the players. Maybe in their eyes it was not enough .. or maybe we were just outnumbered.

Either way, I will stay in the sinking ship and find the others a home. Certainly not in Ego! but I think I can manage something.

I like to thank the World 45 external for a great time .. we really showed Lord Raventower something that Pay .. the under doggy DID bite and we managed to noble him and a great amount of others.

drowned.jpg

A special thank to:

[spoil]Sang Sacre (regina)
Eric (What's a Church)
Freakazo
Arrarat
drod222
Najiosmat (Mastablasta)
Eternal Rest
BOSS
Dezachu
Exo and SAVAGE for fighting.
Nagatto (you tried..)
And ironman for coming back and helping

and our latest stud MrRob[/spoil]

They know why. Also thanks for others to be loyal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bad luck guys. I'm not in K54 but myself and my fellow k64ers joined Eskimo quite some time into this war after an issue in our last tribe. I've since kept an eye on both the ingame forums and the world forums here and watched the war unfold. You guys fought well and put up one hell of a fight and even managed to noble your arch nemesis LR.

Well done to both sides for persevering with this war going as long as everyone did, war so early on is a real pain in the butt..

for those who were nobled best of luck in future worlds and for those still with us best of luck as the w45 saga continues to unfold.

DeletedUser

and yet another guy that pay kicked after i nobled a village of him gets his main backtimed

deleted while trying to move to archvie -.-

The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)-15.9%

Attacker: GagaApparatus
Village: [001] Incomming Support (488|539) K54

Defender: locodice3
Village: Why So serious? (476|523) K54

Quantity: 0 0 1654 9 881 0 128 0 1 2
Losses: 0 0 1654 9 881 0 128 0 1 2

Haul: 10.368 7.860 12.647 30875/91360
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 15 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level20 to level17

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can take my villages but you can't take away the great time I had here with Pay! I will continue on until I am gone but I won't go down without a fight and a smile on my face.

DeletedUser

You can take my villages but you can't take away the great time I had here with Pay! I will continue on until I am gone but I won't go down without a fight and a smile on my face.
Well played to Pay! this has been the best start to a world ever, it had action and good players I could fight against, well done Ace you lead your tribe well, I respected you and your players every step of the way and you kept me active which is something that I haven't really done in a long time.

Unlucky, I have to say and good luck in the future worlds.

DeletedUser

Nagatto (you tried..)

I feel that comment wasn't that nice. When nagatto did do alot in that world. And only lost cause of someone failing to dodge a 2 second backtime, which wasn't nagattos fault. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well played to Pay! this has been the best start to a world ever, it had action and good players I could fight against, well done Ace you lead your tribe well, I respected you and your players every step of the way and you kept me active which is something that I haven't really done in a long time.

Unlucky, I have to say and good luck in the future worlds.

Wow, nice one LR! Not what I expected from you and I glad to see this side of you.
Thank you for a good fight!

DeletedUser

I'm respectful, I just love a good fight. I admit you tried a lot harder then what I'm used to.
Yeah I may have gotten cocky with you guys but that is what people do in wars.
I wish you luck at other times. You guys were a great tribe to be against. :)

But just a hint... Never try to take on more then one tribe at a time. Normally doesn't work out well.

But best of luck to you guys you made me realize what I need to do to play well and gave me a great time during this war.
:)

Regards;
DaRkCaRnAgE1

DeletedUser

But just a hint... Never try to take on more then one tribe at a time. Normally doesn't work out well.

Not true in the least...I'm not even going to explain why you are wrong with this quote. Just check war stats from other worlds and you will see why.

But as for the anatomy of the wars we had, it started with a war that slowed down both us and Eskimo. You guys later joined in with FAR F. and made little difference really other than an occasional clearing here and there. Us and Eskimo was the meat of the action.

It was detrimental to both sides but Eskimo jumped into what remained of Ego! which was a move that ultimately served them well. From here we where out recruited and overwhelmed to the point where it snowballed into what you see on this thread.

But, until you guys actually start to noble us I refuse to give you credit in this war no matter what you have said in the past and what you continue to say...Ego! won this war with their recent resurgence and deserve the credit for our defeat.

DeletedUser

This was by far my favourite world to play in.. Pay! Won't be forgotten in the W45 community.

therealbuba

Pay! was a great tribe, made K54 exciting only if Ego and Pay! merged before the differences. Oh well!

Anyways its good to see everyone showing respect to each other, at the end of the day its just a game, but most of us do like to get competitive which makes it that much more entertaining. LR plays football he has to be aggressive :D.

DeletedUser

I'm respectful, I just love a good fight. I admit you tried a lot harder then what I'm used to.
Yeah I may have gotten cocky with you guys but that is what people do in wars.
I wish you luck at other times. You guys were a great tribe to be against. :)

But best of luck to you guys you made me realize what I need to do to play well and gave me a great time during this war.
:)

Regards;
DaRkCaRnAgE1

Wtf do you have to do with anything?? You did nothing in this war!
Don´t try to take the credit from Ego!

The only thing you did was to try and get a spy in our tribe and even that was the lamest attempt I´ve seen. Btw you can invite Snarf-Snarf again if you had´nt already figured out that he´s not getting an invite.

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm not trying to take credit from Ego!... Find I'll post what my secret was as it is too late for you guys. I was trying to be nice but sorry. The reason we know the reports so well is because we are allied with Ego! We have been coordinating attacks together. You don't even realize that at all none of you got it right since Eternal Rest tried to geuss. To tell you the truth, CHERUB cleared the villages while Ego! nobled then. So wtf ever of you guys thinking we weren't a part of this. I'm glad my actions proved well to defeat you guys. It's not my fault that BOSS didn't finish me when he could have.

At the time KC was the Duke of CHERUB... well now I'm the one running the boat and now that was the biggest mistake of not letting me nice about anything but fine. I'll enjoy seeing your downfall to both CHERUB and Ego!

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm not trying to take credit from Ego!... Find I'll post what my secret was as it is too late for you guys. I was trying to be nice but sorry. The reason we know the reports so well is because we are allied with Ego! We have been coordinating attacks together. You don't even realize that at all none of you got it right since Eternal Rest tried to geuss. To tell you the truth, CHERUB cleared the villages while Ego! nobled then. So wtf ever of you guys thinking we weren't a part of this. I'm glad my actions proved well to defeat you guys. It's not my fault that BOSS didn't finish me when he could have.

At the time KC was the Duke of CHERUB... well now I'm the one running the boat and now that was the biggest mistake of not letting me nice about anything but fine. I'll enjoy seeing your downfall to both CHERUB and Ego!

That was the worst alliance I have ever seen then my god. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

All, I'll wish you is good luck... in other worlds. But now I really know you guys have too much pride to let some other tribe that has been against you wish luck to you and say it was a good fight. But fine, people will be people. I don't care what happens to you or what you say. This allience has proven to do good together, coordination is everything in this game. I do believe CHERUB needs a little credit. I admit not as much as Ego!, but once we started communicating you guys started losing. Forget I even said anything at all about the luck I wish you guys you don't desurve it.

DeletedUser

Thanks Ace for a great run, you know you can count on me in your next world where Pay! will get its payback >:D (probably under another name :lol: )

Also, for everyone who thinks Pay! is just going to die now with no last effort, think again, we may not all be under Pay! anymore but rest assured, Pay! will still be growing and fighting just under different names :)

Warren85

I really like pay!

At the begginning of the world i noticed them and thought good things, thats a shame. Good luck guys

DeletedUser

That was the worst alliance I have ever seen then my god. :icon_confused:

qft... and I'm in Ego.

Cherub, if pay was losing (and they haven't all been taken out yet. as jbak said they'll go down to the last man standing) it was happening before cherubs involvement.

Two of your members attacked anything (props to them the two attacks I saw from these guys was ok according to the forums) and when people like LR asked for support they were hung out to dry because they were "too far away" (check what r4ki did to bd despite the distance between their members).

So no C didn't do the dying while Ego took the villages...

The alliance has been pretty much a joke from day one, no idea why we still even have it to be honest as Ego seems to be doing C a favor more than being a partner in an alliance, then I read this on our shared forum:

You know Ego we have a good thing going here,We will own the cont,Make some academy tribe

All I can say is no and LOL....

little wonder pay! is giving you so much of a bashing here on the forums, they KNOW who cleared and nobled their villages, they don't need to be told by a third party trying to make a name for themselves on the world forums lol.

To jbak and others remaining in pay and to wherever tribe/s you may go from here good luck, I'm sure our guys up there expect nothing less than you guys fighting it out till the end.