Rate the Premades

Mick876

Here i am trying to enjoy the super Bowl and i get directed to here. Yes i got cleared, thats what happens when ya don't log in for over 2 weeks. Good work who ever cleared me, Good luck with this world.

DeletedUser84663

don't even give the props to the proper??? what a shame.

DeletedUser72662

Here i am trying to enjoy the super Bowl and i get directed to here. Yes i got cleared, thats what happens when ya don't log in for over 2 weeks. Good work who ever cleared me, Good luck with this world.

You had an academy with a level 22 farm? That's awful...

Mick876

When i left i only had lvl 16 farm. i don't control the account sitter.

DeletedUser72662

When i left i only had lvl 16 farm. i don't control the account sitter.

But still...in your tribe, a premade, people shouldn't be allowed to have accounts in it if they don't have at the very least a level 29 farm by the time they are nobling :|

Crispycargo

But still...in your tribe, a premade, people shouldn't be allowed to have accounts in it if they don't have at the very least a level 29 farm by the time they are nobling :|

What are you trying to prove?

First you bash mick about a low farm level with an academy, he tells you that it's not his fault, so then you switch up your story to it's all of =A='s fault? Maybe the sitter didn't give a crap about the account (since mick quit) and was rushing for a noble to help somebody else out nearby with lowering the loyalty of an enemy village? Who the hell knows\cares.

And about your comment regarding people having academy's without level 29 farms; why don't you start preachin that to the other 500 or so people from various tribes who got an academy at 3k points too, ye?

DeletedUser72662

What are you trying to prove?

First you bash mick about a low farm level with an academy, he tells you that it's not his fault, so then you switch up your story to it's all of =A='s fault? Maybe the sitter didn't give a crap about the account (since mick quit) and was rushing for a noble to help somebody else out nearby with lowering the loyalty of an enemy village? Who the hell knows\cares.

And about your comment regarding people having academy's without level 29 farms; why don't you start preachin that to the other 500 or so people from various tribes who got an academy at 3k points too, ye?

Yeah, he said it's not his fault. A premade with the reputation that =A= has should be better than that to have an academy at level 22 farm. If it's the case of the second thing in helping someone else to lower the loyalty and then presumably get nobled later, then that is illegal. So, it's a lose-lose situation, is it not?

I don't intend to preach it to the thousands of people who get academies at 3k points, but a premade like that should know better. There is a huge difference in =A= and thousands of average, crap tw players that get an academy at 3k points.

Crispycargo

Yeah, he said it's not his fault. A premade with the reputation that =A= has should be better than that to have an academy at level 22 farm. If it's the case of the second thing in helping someone else to lower the loyalty and then presumably get nobled later, then that is illegal. So, it's a lose-lose situation, is it not?

I was using that as an example. I wasn't saying that is what the account was being used for. My point still stands that the sitter didn't care about the account since it was inactive. I for sure as hell know i wouldn't put the time into an account that was not my own knowing the player most likely isn't coming back. The amount of farming needed to be done to get a level 29 farm before an academy is excessive and not many people have the amount of time to devote to an inactive account while managing their own.

I don't intend to preach it to the thousands of people who get academies at 3k points, but a premade like that should know better. There is a huge difference in =A= and thousands of average, crap tw players that get an academy at 3k points.

We do know better, so save it. The account was inactive so obviously it wasn't being played to it's full potential.

Last edited:

King Matt II

King Matt II today at 09:04
Lol, are you seriously downgrading the account?

NoWaiImBack today at 18:04
Hehe, if i tried to, i could still murder you like this, but since this isnt my account, and not the way i set it up, i cba, but you really are just a noob ^^

Oh, so I'm a noob, and you just restarted because of me, and the original owner quit because of me, so what does that make you? :icon_rolleyes: I'm sure this had nothing to do with it, wasn't he rank 24 last week?