Rate the Premades

DeletedUser

ehh... idk about muppets, they wanted an alliance with saga the 2nd day of 46, btw isn't apoptheosis a premade?

DeletedUser

It would be fun for the best tw tribes to form a premade (seperately) and go to one world ooooooooooo I would love that

DeletedUser

However, imagine if the best TW tribes all collected together and made a massive uber indestructible tribe with liekz 1000 members o_O

DeletedUser83368

Ya, shroom is gonna go a long way, rabbits and hunters might,too.

DeletedUser

Some good PcP talk going on here. They will go far no doubt about it

DeletedUser

If I where those big tribes I would be writing this down to know who to take down but as we all know they are ubber fail so not smart enough.

DeletedUser

Meh we only happen to be surrounded by SDA, NiTe, WD and some FPWN ^^

DeletedUser

I didn't make Fluff I just joined it. And lucky lucky you got Dal and Jubal, they are awesome :)

CHASE :p

Update me in messages here where the heck you went :)

EDIT: On Topic, go =A= ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

=A= is the best tribe in this world coz they got teh nubs with cookies lol
Good Luck to you guys and remember that we at world 30 are expecting a lot from you guys, dominate this world in the name of world 30

DeletedUser

On topic, so much about Teach, Ban, PCP, Shrooms and other premades who people "saw going far, no doubt about it" :)

Us and MR are only ones left.

Jakub1992

On topic, so much about Teach, Ban, PCP, Shrooms and other premades who people "saw going far, no doubt about it" :)

Honesty is just below top 40 aswell, although we have taken on alot of members ;)

DeletedUser

Shrooms is still a tribe, at least it was 12 hours ago when i last did a rankings check :icon_redface:

valk

wasn't bunny a premade aswell (although it was not talked about on forum)

DeletedUser

GooglyEyes123 said:
Shrooms is still a tribe, at least it was 12 hours ago when i last did a rankings check

We are still there, hopefully within a matter of days, we will break the top 20.