Cowardly act

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well since we had already saved everything important in the forums our forums are free of spam now......though it'll be spam central by the time i wake up again :(, wonder why he left the I iz legend thread still up though :(

Cause I iz legend.......... I am sure he tried to delete it but due to the sheer awesomeness of the thread and the creater of the thread ( ME! ) couldnt delete it even after like 10k times. That proves I iz legend! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Cause I iz legend.......... I am sure he tried to delete it but due to the sheer awesomeness of the thread and the creater of the thread ( ME! ) couldnt delete it even after like 10k times. That proves I iz legend! :icon_cool:

No, you are a *insert the word that i call you" :icon_wink::icon_twisted:

shanggudoy

why? whats the thread all about?

i dont waste time reading nonsense,,

^_^

Rsviper

Let it be known to this entire W32....that it was moi,RVSP who solved this entire mystery of the hacked accnt...so to all those people who laughed at me *cough*AJ history and nitey*cough*.....SHOVE IT ALL THE WAY UP!!!

shanggudoy

Let it be known to this entire W32....that it was moi,RVSP who solved this entire mystery of the hacked accnt...so to all those people who laughed at me *cough*AJ history and nitey*cough*.....SHOVE IT ALL THE WAY UP!!!

actually, clyde knows it,, i sent him a mail with our language on it, idk if he told you about it,,

^^

DeletedUser

fck! he also deleted my thread against rivea's failed train. :( but i still have reports. >:D

greenmonsta

This has been solved and is over. The thread was only intended to let people know what was going on, so can a mod please lock this? Thanks.

DeletedUser

Youre such a hero. But only thing you gained - ruined your own rep. :lol::lol:

He kind of gained respect from me. It brought [H] together...... and made me log in twice to check whts happening. And brought out the sherlock holmes in rsviper and so many others. You should have been in the chat. It was so fun. Josh green rsviper and others all talking to him ingame and then posting mails and figuring out how to corner him. It was a real laugh riot. They were discussing that he uses one (,) and two dots. so he might be turk..... and so on.

It was real fun! People missed doctor appointments due to that!

DeletedUser

You would give respect to someone who causes internal controversy to your own tribe
Pathetic.

greenmonsta

You would give respect to someone who causes internal controversy to your own tribe
Pathetic.

It's ok, hes no longer in our tribe. He gave his account up. He's just a mascot now.

I have to agree though. Don't see how he gained any respect.

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear this Greeny, glad to know [H] is able to bounce back.

zakipoo

i always use the commas and puncture,.. and im american! so,.. who was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.