Cowardly act

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sad to see that players have to resort to hacking accounts when they are too shitty to do any of actual fighting themselves, sorry to hear that Greeny, welcome back guys

DeletedUser

W43, quit that since I needed to be here more
Anyhow sorry for the off topic guys

zakipoo

ah gotcha lol
same here, sorry [/off topic]

anyways since this has been caught up and such,... its done eh

Rsviper

I dont know why ppl keep saying the accnt was "hacked" cuz it sorta implies that the so-called "culprit" was quite smart and accomplished something by gettin into a secure accnt when quite clearly it was a former co-player who had knowledge of the original pass. Any fool can misuse an accnt like that..

Anyways the matter has been resolved. i dont know why this hasnt been locked yet.

Tazecca

I dont know why ppl keep saying the accnt was "hacked" cuz it sorta implies that the so-called "culprit" was quite smart and accomplished something by gettin into a secure accnt when quite clearly it was a former co-player who had knowledge of the original pass. Any fool can misuse an accnt like that..

Anyways the matter has been resolved. i dont know why this hasnt been locked yet.

i wonder where our friendly neighbourhood mod could be
not like him to not be around when something needs to be done

DeletedUser

When Theres a thread that needs to be locked. Mail me or Report it. It would help alot.

IYA

Status
Not open for further replies.