Cowardly act

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonsta

Best thing that ever happened to you :p~

Well actually the guy whos taken over the account is one of the early [H]'ers I believe. His skill level is on par with coys I would say.

EDIT: just out of curiosity, i had a look at the timeline of this event. Figured theres no harm in posting it here.

13:37 - players start getting dismissed.

13:50 - all players kicked (except dukes) and announcement/profile changed.

14:00 - Josh (snowdevil) gets online, boots the hacked account and re-invites everyone.

15:00 - I get online and find out what happened

Around 16:00 - Hacked account is back under [H] control.

Around 23:30 - All but 4-5 members have rejoined, and [H] is back up and fully operational.

I know not many of you care, but I like the speed at which we reformed. Nothing to do with me of course, I've been busy most of the day. This is a tribe pulling together and figuring it all out without relying on a single person.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wow i hate to hear someone done that to you guys.

cruch them into a fine paste.

DeletedUser

It's good to see a tribe can pull itself back together so quickly, good for you H-ers!

lrpachuau

can I help too?...... not from [H] but he kicked one of the very few friends I have in [H] who has saved me countless times...... if you want PM me in-game...

zakipoo

happened to our tribe earlier,.. someone was on one of our member's account, found out and got stuff together within the day naturally,.. and rimmed the person.
did it based on cuz she was quitting :icon_confused:

bite.me

<~~Who is this random idiot?

Look a page or 2 back, and you will understand.

Tiger32k made a correct guess.

Edit: Btw, a bit offtopic, but look what I just found between my reports. I almost got mass-recruited.
Sent Feb 11,2010 14:21
Aurovic invites you to the tribe Army War Demoniaque

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

I very much doubt he hacked the TW System, the most likely way he gained access was knowing the accounts password/knowing his email's passwords etc.

Its amazing how little details which can be gained from Skype or something which give away the answer to your Secret Questions on msn.

greenmonsta

I very much doubt he hacked the TW System, the most likely way he gained access was knowing the accounts password/knowing his email's passwords etc.

Its amazing how little details which can be gained from Skype or something which give away the answer to your Secret Questions on msn.

He was a coplayer of the silentfrost account and Bobby was apparently asked not to change the password by the original owner because he wanted to return. Didn't expect this guy to do something so low since they were all apparently friends.

Anyway, its all over and done with. We are still here and still beating Rivea ^_^

DeletedUser

13:37 - players start getting dismissed.

14:00 - Josh (snowdevil) gets online, boots the hacked account and re-invites everyone.

Hmmm i like the time he got it on with the booting :) and look at that reaction time by yours truly, should get a medal or sumthing :icon_wink: (special mention goes to zach for informing me on fb about what was happening as i had already logged of tw for the nite haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.