Who do you miss? *discussion*

DeletedUser

Situation is also a "blast from the past". I understand why he quit. I have to say he was quite the good player. I can't quite remember how many points he was when he quit.

DeletedUser

lets not oversimplify things.... as stronbg argument could be made tjat he was te best player on W18 at the time... he quit because he felt betrayed

I never got to face him on W18, but he was my co-duke for some time on W24 until RL intervened. Excellent player.

DeletedUser

I miss the MuffinManUK, we had been partners for a looong time against formidable foes, and we had so many funny successful and unsuccessful defense and attack situations.

DeletedUser

I aint played this game 4 a while, Grundall leaving, finished the game for me, he taught me so much, to be an ar$ehole was one of his best teachings.

Hi to all the old gang if you still around.

G

jay ba-i

I miss a lot of people too many to list. From both sides of the world. But I have to say that even though I still play this game I am no where near as active as I once was. It has lost its edge. I have started many worlds now and succeeded early in the core and get bored. I think TW might be on its last leg for me. We will see.

Swordnuke misses me awww I feel loved LOL if anyone wants to kit my facebook email is stokeless@gmail.com
Jay

DeletedUser

I aint played this game 4 a while, Grundall leaving, finished the game for me, he taught me so much, to be an ar$ehole was one of his best teachings.

Hi to all the old gang if you still around.

G

Now that was his best asset lol I was with him when he first started on w18 along with a couple of others that are still around today.

mar1n3c0rp5

I miss Konstiin and Jmarellano and Akitar and Sam and DazzDog and Keee and |TF| and LEGION and TFB :icon_cry:
I miss Rattlesnake too.... He's so far away!
And HaloK1ng :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I miss Konstiin and Jmarellano and Akitar and Sam and DazzDog and Keee and |TF| and LEGION and TFB :icon_cry:

lol im not far away :p

DeletedUser

well at least some1 misses meh :D

DeletedUser

I miss u2 Sam..... now that u made new friends :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I miss a bunch of people on here. I used to play this world, then quit when I didn't have time to devote to it anymore. I doubt any of y'all will remember me. SAB might, Bomber might, though I definitely can't blame them if they don't. I was in at least 3 tribes with SAB, and probably at least 2 with Bomber.

I've kinda lurked though. I know roughly who's still here, and who isn't..

I miss people that I've checked, and as far as I can tell, don't even play anymore.

Jazathome121
Darth Sidious III
Sideshow-Bob

Rudegar

Grundall :(
Evblack :(
Markus V :(

lots more too....

i especially with danfrancour had stayed active longer ;(