Who do you miss? *discussion*

Rudegar

sorry theres so many individual points of bitterness in my posts these days you will have to be more specific as to which bitter remark you are most interested in

DeletedUser50173

i quit this world almost a year ago and im sorry to see the way it has gone... i dont see why a world with still so many families of such a big size doesnt just decide to attack someone, i mean really what have u got to lose, if ur not dead, then u sure as hell will be before long.
When i left MM were the top tribe in the game closely followed by LEGION, with G-Khan being the most respected group of players in the game, where has the skill gone? surely the half price nobles would be a good thing for u lot, it might just spark a good war!
P.s. Bomberace, it is good to see that you are keeping the FC strong, being one of the founders i am very proud to see that we have such committed members and that agression and fun won through, even when we nearly were wiped out.

I miss a bunch of people on here. I used to play this world, then quit when I didn't have time to devote to it anymore. I doubt any of y'all will remember me. SAB might, Bomber might, though I definitely can't blame them if they don't. I was in at least 3 tribes with SAB, and probably at least 2 with Bomber.

I've kinda lurked though. I know roughly who's still here, and who isn't..

I miss people that I've checked, and as far as I can tell, don't even play anymore.

Jazathome121
Darth Sidious III
Sideshow-Bob

I have to agree with Jazz and Bob, they were the two players along with Barbie that i had the most fun playing with. Good pickup

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rudegar iLOVEyou and ur analogies u reali are the man... :icon_wink:

bomberace101

Good to see you again Fred, one of the few players i do actually remember along with contron. Unfortunately your account didnt make it through the move over into INF as the person you left it with disappeared. We are still strong and determined and being a PITA to whoever is against us, and at the moment it is RKN we have upset and i have plenty of fakes and irritable nobles on the way :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No love for the Court Jester? lol. But in all seriousness swordnuke is still here!?!?!? How you been?

(on topic though)

I miss

GunZKnight
RedXIII
MrMacMan

And all my homies from the =S= days

DeletedUser

the old leader of SAQ for life of me cant remember his name :icon_cry:

gdrm28 Tom.

players i missed most during my time playing Tw would be
Stephentheanakha
Rtbrands
BelindaP
Bomberace101 my bf :p
Egidijus
Altyknight

and many more INF players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I miss Ancor, was fun to remove that good player from W18

turiasauria

I miss Ancor, was fun to remove that good player from W18

You noble from him only one village and he renoble it..

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
K63 Barracks (306|678) K63 2,962 AdAnouch [Arylon] Ancor [|TF|p3] 2008-07-15 17:57:31
K63 Barracks (306|678) K63 2,952 Ancor [|TF|p3] AdAnouch [Arylon] 2008-07-09 03:30:52

How can you claim that you remove him it's just a big question :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

AA didn't make Ancor leave.. although he wishes he did. They threw nukes back and forth mainly, that was about it. They made it a very public one on one fight despite the lack of nobles.. but then it was long range so i dont think anyone really expected any conquers. AA likes to claim a lot of things.. heck, im sure he considers most of the tribes that are no longer around to be all due to him and his awesomeness.

AA is a unique personality though, and it would be great if he posted here more often like he used too... always had a good laugh when id read his posts.

mar1n3c0rp5

You noble from him only one village and he renoble it..

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
K63 Barracks (306|678) K63 2,962 AdAnouch [Arylon] Ancor [|TF|p3] 2008-07-15 17:57:31
K63 Barracks (306|678) K63 2,952 Ancor [|TF|p3] AdAnouch [Arylon] 2008-07-09 03:30:52

How can you claim that you remove him it's just a big question :icon_eek:

Omg! its you! I miss you!!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I quit awhile ago. Just gonna post people I miss from the good ol days:

storybook1
Peter
Ayr
Turtle
Galexyzero
and the rest of BA.

For the record, I am ravenjcj. I wasn't important or anything in the world, but it was still fun. We had lots of fun with the pics in BA :D