w24 is dying :(

DeletedUser

well i'm casually playing now, after being picked apart by several storm players i havent payed much attention to ranks etc.

but my goal was always to reach rank 1000 (call me a nub, i know i am :icon_razz:), then when i was about rank 1050-ish i got attacked continually without any help...

anyway, i logged in today, with 400k less than i did before i got attacked, looked at rankings and bam. i was rank 997.

so the only reason for me having way less points, yet still reaching my rank goal is that there aren't enough playerd anymore.
and that all the good players are taking all the villages.

thank you s²orm :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

NOOOOOB :D

hey bud you should start to play properly again! plenty of barbs if you want to get back to your old ways ;) :L

deadsocks

I was sitting my brother's account a few months ago, and he was rank 1337!
I could remember myself when I got that rank, and it warmed my heart.
It means W24 account creation is dying, which is a bit of a no-brainer really. After all, recruitment to the world closed off nearly a year ago (Febuary 22nd)
It doesn't mean W24 itself is dying.

The Great 1One1

W24 died as soon as S²ORM declared. The end outcome is so obvious it's not even funny.

DeletedUser

I know. Lots of people will quit and then Storm will fall apart, leaving a half-dead Deus and some remnants around the world. The beginning of the end, really.

The Great 1One1

I was worried that my post may have been misinterpreted as a pro-S²ORM comment, but you weren't far off from saying what I meant.

DeletedUser

That's what you get for being on the wrong side :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The world will only end when Wiz sends out his monthly circ mail to all the tribe asking if they want to merge:O

DeletedUser

meh. i have world 50 coming up i need to go to so this one needs ot be done by then! hurry up n merge world 24 damn yous!!!

DeletedUser

If you insist, your merging into us right? And who should I send the invites to?

deadsocks

I was thinking that Deus will probably find themselves the victims of inactivity. Then the northern players will merge into =TTD=, and the southern ones will make a new tribe alongside former DLV and AYREON members. The core players will merge into S²ORM. S²ORM will war the former Deus tribes, first =TTD=. Despite their alleged low skill level, the war lasts for several months. After that war is won, key =TTD= players join S²ORM... However, southern S²ORM splits off to form a new tribe. Northen S²ORM merges with =RES=, while Southern S²ORM, allied with former Deus southern tribe, wars them. It becomes a North vs South war, just like the current East vs West :)

DeletedUser

I was sitting my brother's account a few months ago, and he was rank 1337!
I could remember myself when I got that rank, and it warmed my heart.
It means W24 account creation is dying, which is a bit of a no-brainer really. After all, recruitment to the world closed off nearly a year ago (Febuary 22nd)
It doesn't mean W24 itself is dying.

I wanted to get rank 1337, but now theres not enough players.

I'm rank 1200. I have less than 300 points.

DeletedUser

I was thinking that Deus will probably find themselves the victims of inactivity. Then the northern players will merge into =TTD=, and the southern ones will make a new tribe alongside former DLV and AYREON members. The core players will merge into S²ORM. S²ORM will war the former Deus tribes, first =TTD=. Despite their alleged low skill level, the war lasts for several months. After that war is won, key =TTD= players join S²ORM... However, southern S²ORM splits off to form a new tribe. Northen S²ORM merges with =RES=, while Southern S²ORM, allied with former Deus southern tribe, wars them. It becomes a North vs South war, just like the current East vs West :)

Wasn't WW1 North vs South?