w24 is dying :(

conquer323

I remember those days in FS man times were good.Now World 24 seems to be losing alot of good and bad players and the same war still goes on it will be interesting to see how the East vs West war ends.

DeletedUser

Wow... as a founding member of FuG I must really be losing it to forget FS supporting us (rofl)

meh. they were good days. warring FS and Xp on two long frontlines with about 10 good players :D

<3333 all you nubs!!!!!

this could be @nyone?

all the dukes were demoted. there was 24. now theres 2 :O

deadsocks

Wow... as a founding member of FuG I must really be losing it to forget FS supporting us (rofl)

meh. they were good days. warring FS and Xp on two long frontlines with about 10 good players :D

<3333 all you nubs!!!!!
I didn't put anyone as supporting anyone unless I had solid proof (forwarded report) :)
/me has standards

DeletedUser

Wow.....these forums are indeed dead lately.

World 24 used to be a dangerous place to live......now, it's like a medium size city.... You might see a mugging.....but nobody is getting hurt anymore.

What this place needs....is a good whoopin. Wait....that's already happened I guess. And, with Manic no longer here to bash....everyone has given up and quit.:icon_cool::icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Its a shame to remember what this place was, once, and what it has become.....