w24 is dying :(

Bo-John-bo

Do you seek to pleasure? :)

How about everyone just quits and submits to my elite nublessness

deadsocks

Wasn't WW1 North vs South?
I can't find the maps I made, but here's a flowchart:
WW3.png

UNDRWD and =III= aren't south by any count, likewise DLV and AYREON are not north.

The Great 1One1

Those were the days when there were more than five tribes in the world.

Soft Stuff

well i'm casually playing now, after being picked apart by several storm players i havent payed much attention to ranks etc.

but my goal was always to reach rank 1000 (call me a nub, i know i am :icon_razz:), then when i was about rank 1050-ish i got attacked continually without any help...

anyway, i logged in today, with 400k less than i did before i got attacked, looked at rankings and bam. i was rank 997.

so the only reason for me having way less points, yet still reaching my rank goal is that there aren't enough playerd anymore.
and that all the good players are taking all the villages.

thank you s²orm :icon_rolleyes:
I was casually playing, slowly picked away by VVV, GARUDA + storm players

DeletedUser

I was casually playing, slowly picked away by VVV, GARUDA + storm players

It's when players like this, who haven't been on the world in a year, come back and attempt to spam train the forums; you know the forums are dead beyond repair.

Also, Socks: what do the blue/red lines indicate?

DeletedUser

Oh, I thought it meant something to do with winning/losing wars.

DeletedUser

Wait, so whats the blue/gold tribes represent? Tribes that were still there in ww1? |:

DeletedUser

Sides. Blue one side, gold another (roughly). Wouldn't hurt to try to think of a plausible explanation.

deadsocks

Blue is alliance and red is enemy.
Almost. Blue means they were supporting that person. The direction of the arrow is the direction of the support, likewise the direction of the red arrows is the direction of the declaration.

If it was just alliances, it would be a lot more complicated, the arrows would be double-headed and there would most certainly be a blue line between Garuda and Kings, possibly the most notorious alliance of that time.

And yeah, the gold and silver just shows roughly what the sides were, although this is debatable as obviously not all of the tribes of each "side" were allied... the game at the time was much less polarised compared to today.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54677

I can't find the maps I made, but here's a flowchart:
WW3.png

UNDRWD and =III= aren't south by any count, likewise DLV and AYREON are not north.

God what I wouldn't give to have another crack at the world back then.. :icon_sad:

Repinski

Umm if I am not mistaken, being ex =RES= and all, but I don't think BOOB/BOOTY ever really attacked us, S²ORM kinda saved our ass by merging them into the family.

deadsocks

Umm if I am not mistaken, being ex =RES= and all, but I don't think BOOB/BOOTY ever really attacked us, S²ORM kinda saved our ass by merging them into the family.
They declared on you, and this chart was made shortly after the declaration. That's good enough.

DeletedUser

They declared upon us and had chosen targets.

slowdowntubby

They still never sent attacks :p

Not true. We warred for 3 days and conquered the shit out of some nubs in se k13. I had 3 lonely villages in the middle of k13 that came from our first op on res. I never got to add to them :(. We also had a few back and forths in k3, as we were testing out some new recruits in that area. I think someone still has the report of us hitting a village with an ungodly number of nobles in it. Something like 57.