The Crasula Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gicusan

was talking about the politician way of posting, not the person in itself.

DeletedUser

About as laughable as your first paragraph if you ask me. Tardis was your superior by far when it came to skill. What did them in was inactivity combined with the pressure we put on them. If they're solid steel, you guys are at best rusty iron imo.

Like i said we had and "still do" have excellent relationships with players you recruited from tardis whether that be co players or account recruits, that doesn't change. I didn't say they were unskilled i said they crumbled after a few op's, very different from your underlying insinuation that I was in some way suggesting they were a poor tribe before you all try to twist my words.

Tardis failed because they tried to beat you at your game. Unfortunate for you is RAM doesn't care much for posting stats about how many tenths of a second they can get a train in, or the "we play fairly with honour" excuse which was what your war thread was full of.

I'll make this perfectly clear so you know exactly what you'll be getting into when you get into a fight with us;
It'll be dirty, it'll be slow and it will be about numbers not skill. You'll be fighting to "our" terms not yours. We we nullify your every move based on a plan we prepared more than 4 months ago.

I have no idea what you're expecting an apology for from Chris but if you think you'll be steam rolling RAM then you better prepare your K55/56 border players as they'll be stifled, stop growing, get bored, quit and then you'll need to start looking for new players as they will have nowhere to grow. But that's just my opinion as you post was just yours.

DeletedUser

I'll make this perfectly clear so you know exactly what you'll be getting into when you get into a fight with us;
It'll be dirty, it'll be slow and it will be about numbers not skill. You'll be fighting to "our" terms not yours.

Hehe, and here i thought that you guys were trying to be known as a wartribe, when it turns out that your tactic is once again to bore people into quitting :icon_rolleyes:

Michael Wittman

ive seen it before. it always comes down to numbers. even the most skilled tribes end up recruiting half the world over time because lets face it, no one is here for a 10 year fight.

like one of our guys said. what good are 1 second trains when they are running into stacked villages?

no need for all the posturing. im sure if you talk with chris you will be able to work something out.

ps. still interested in your info on anarchy :)

Gicusan

Like i said we had and "still do" have excellent relationships with players you recruited from tardis whether that be co players or account recruits, that doesn't change. I didn't say they were unskilled i said they crumbled after a few op's, very different from your underlying insinuation that I was in some way suggesting they were a poor tribe before you all try to twist my words.

Tardis failed because they tried to beat you at your game. Unfortunate for you is RAM doesn't care much for posting stats about how many tenths of a second they can get a train in, or the "we play fairly with honour" excuse which was what your war thread was full of.

It'll be dirty, it'll be slow and it will be about numbers not skill. You'll be fighting to "our" terms not yours. We we nullify your every move based on a plan we prepared more than 4 months ago.

I have no idea what you're expecting an apology for from Chris but if you think you'll be steam rolling RAM then you better prepare your K55/56 border players as they'll be stifled, stop growing, get bored, quit and then you'll need to start looking for new players as they will have nowhere to grow. But that's just my opinion as you post was just yours.

you have no idea. just picture and imagine your worst nightmares about when BD will attack you. And multiply it with 100. You think stacks can help you when I have members in your tribe telling me how much they hate the leadership? It is so easy for me to make a cluster deep in your continents... what good are your border stacks.

Plan devised 4 months ago? lol. you can prepare a plan since childhood; if it is not good, it does not matter how long ago you prepared it. and even if it is good, all plans can be countered.
and the plan consists again in boring people into inactivity :D that wont work this time chickens. border is too big for you to cover it with your inactive and un-trustable members.

No matter what you say, I like short and dense wars. And when ours will start for real, it will be short and dense. And you cant do nothing about it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry dude, but your "understanding" of our relationship w/ fraser is shallow. If you've been watching the map for the last year+, you'd realize why. But it's no biggy, I have no idea where you are on the map, so it's understandable that this could be a two way street. Also, go play sim city if you're only looking for "problems" to attend to. This is tribalWARS...war is the name and the fame.

P.S. I'm still willing to offer Cras nukes. I don't get along w/ him "per se" but again...it's a war GAME...much war...much fun...much game.

well seeing as you seemed to want to butt into that conversation so much. Can I just clarify to you. My comments were directed at pajuno alone, not phoenx. So I am a little confused about why you saw the need to talk about "we" when it had nothing to do with you. I am well aware of the relationship between paj and Fraser. And have known about cry relationship with phoenx. However, that is irrelevant because again, nothing to do with what I was saying...

Could you please clarify the whole "problems" comment. Kinda didn't get what your trying to say. And thanks for clarifying what game I'm playing, after numerous wasted hours on here. I still wasn't sure what it was called or about.:icon_rolleyes:

However, let's not kid ourselves, this game may be called tribalwars. But all we do is click buttons and enter numbers. My comments were about keeping everything in perspective...

DeletedUser

I hope the people that read this can see the corrolation between this kind of crap appearing on the forums and the massive decline in active forum posters.

Its honestly nothing like that .. MAYBE 5-10%..

Its got to do with something that cant be named or spoken about .. because the chances of getting banned has increased by 5000x fold.

Rawr

Gicusan

me being a comedian? I dont know, i kinda like the idea. the clown is a very complicated figure and has deep meanings and many understandings. dont say it as a bad thing.

however, unlike mine, your post is an attack to my persona without a shred of logic or argument, not to mention proof. Aside making Shipley happy, I doubt that will accomplish much. I got it you guys are nervous, but you should not explode like that on the p&p :) anyway, I would not gratulate you by calling you a comedian, not even a jackass. with posts like that, you are becoming less important - if that is really possible.

i am hot air? you telling me that? name a target of mine or BD that has survived. I have something to back my words. something more relevant than the barb-fest and the merge-fests you are constantly putting on in that corner of the world: we earned our way to the top trough killing.

Last edited:

netjakdim

We haven't marked BD red on the map quite simply because that colour is allocated to tribes which are a threat. With the new TW version 6 upgrade i would personally mark you as pink :icon_wink:
We we nullify your every move based on a plan we prepared more than 4 months ago.

Wow very interesting sir, You do not find that BD is a threat yet you feel the need to develop a plan for over 4 months???

I appreciate Parm has asked BD to lay off RAM while all this re-nobling is going on but i'd personally encourage you to attack while we're down, we're made of considerably tougher metal than your last conquest who rolled over after 2-3 ops.

As well on this one I am glad to see another metallurgist in the game. I am not that skilled but it is a cool hobby and I do so like the reference as a war can be consider being put into the fire. By your own acknowledgement Tardis may not have been a strong metal but had some very strong elements within their metal. Now after being thrown into the fire with the BD metal I would suggest that their combination has now given BD an even superior metal than what they had before their war with Tardis/DN which seems to have been one of the superior metals on this world as it stood.

DeletedUser

there goes cras with his personal comments again wont quote or bold them good job star you gonna win a prize!

DeletedUser

Just to let you guys know I will be watching this closely as its a contentious topic.

DeletedUser

I have missed sooooo much, apparently.

Jeez, can someone loan me a few spare hours per day to get caught up?

(And somehow I missed free ex-Crasula villas??? Were any of those my old places, dang it??) :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Just to let you guys know I will be watching this closely as its a contentious topic.

Appreciate your post Sneggy. I deliberately side-stepped contention in opening this post and made it clear all should do so and as a moderator you are decent enough to let the lads know if and when they might drift in the wrong direction.

We are lucky to have you in that regard.

DeletedUser

As for hating the new tribe leadership that's hilarious, tell you what, why don't you run an anonymous poll in the BD forum titled "do we like Gicusan or shall we rim him", and i guarantee you won't get majority votes for popularity in your own tribe

Ignoring the racist slur you put in the rest of the above quote, i reckoned i'd put up this poll idea of yours to see what people actually think of Gicu in BD. Here are the results 24 hours later:

Do we like Gicusan or shall we rim him?
Like/love him
23 Votes (82,14%)

Dunno him well enough for either
1 Vote (3,85%)

Rim him
4 Votes (15,38%)

Keep in mind that Gicu voted to rim himself as well ;) So sorry, but once again you are sadly mistaken.

Last edited by a moderator:

netjakdim

Dunno him well enough for either
1 Vote (3,85%)

Somehow I find this one quite disturbing given the fact that Gicu is one of the leaders is he not???

Oh well I guess that is what you get when you mass recruit :lol:

squirrels69

Try being the Tribe in between these two.... :S

I mean...look at these posts...its like being stuck on a long car ride with my brother... I have one to the North of us and one to the South....

I have to listen to this all day!

JK folks..

:D

netjakdim

I mean...look at these posts...its like being stuck on a long car ride with my brother... I have one to the North of us and one to the South....

I have to listen to this all day!

JK folks..

:D

You should be careful sir, I would imagine there would be a few people on either side that would be happy to help you relocate to another section of W17.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Somehow I find this one quite disturbing given the fact that Gicu is one of the leaders is he not???

Oh well I guess that is what you get when you mass recruit :lol:

i suspect that was someone who was taking the third one literally (i hope those 3 others who voted 3 didn't) and didn't feel he loves gicu so he took door number 2.

MR.MR

Otherwise it could be one of the new DN recruits or dwinpenny that hasn't been around long enough to know Gicu

Status
Not open for further replies.