The Crasula Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

slates9

I disagree.

If you read the OP correctly, you would see it was not someone from RAM (the tribe affected) that began this, but rather the worlds top players, who has a weighty say here. It's more to show our distaste at some of the mods, to show that yes, they are not all powerful.

Yes, I am aware not all mods are like that, I like the mods I speak to, but from what I've heard here, and from other stories about different mods and such, I find some of the decisions stupid

DeletedUser59451

Very nice thread, I am one who believes that this punishment was unjust and unnecessary(may not know the full story of what exactly happened) but it would be a shame to have lost one of the worlds best players and a nice guy like cras. I will be donating about 15 or so nukes from nearby and alot more from some inactive tardis sits. At least something good will have come from the disband :p

DeletedUser

I will commit 10 nukes to this, and I am certain Adellion would like to help too. Or his troops would, at least.

Hybookie

Why commit nukes to someone who is inactive? Sent him a message almost 3 days ago about lending some nukes and he hasn't even opened it. Ahh oh well his account not mine.

DeletedUser

shiply isnt opening his mail either is the south about to go grey?

jakeeboy

hmmm maybe your not the only one sending them mails? Your not the center of the world you know.

DeletedUser

hmmm maybe your not the only one sending them mails? Your not the center of the world you know.

did i say i was? i didnt think i did, congratulations on the troll of the day trophy :lol:

jakeeboy

did i say i was? i didnt think i did, congratulations on the troll of the day trophy :lol:

Troll? I posted one post in a thread I am closely tied to. Look up your definition of a troll :icon_neutral:. You implied that because Cshipley didn't reply to you he must be inactive. Thus instigating that you are important enough for him to bother replying. Maybe Cshipley has more important things to do then reply to your mail? Like running a tribe.

DeletedUser

Troll? I posted one post in a thread I am closely tied to. Look up your definition of a troll :icon_neutral:. You implied that because Cshipley didn't reply to you he must be inactive. Thus instigating that you are important enough for him to bother replying. Maybe Cshipley has more important things to do then reply to your mail? Like running a tribe.

Just to comfirm guys, im not about to go grey and im waiting to get the list of volunteers before arranging targets. Playing tw on valentines weekend is punishable by death according to my gf! :)

Tomorrow i will count up the volunteered nukes and mail back targets so please bare with me.

DeletedUser65940

Just to comfirm guys, im not about to go grey and im waiting to get the list of volunteers before arranging targets. Playing tw on valentines weekend is punishable by death according to my gf! :)

Tomorrow i will count up the volunteered nukes and mail back targets so please bare with me.

You are sooooooooooooooooooooo whipped! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i think you meant insinuating not instigating, maybe take a chill pill have a lay down, drink something, get fresh air or even read a book, just to be clear i wasnt insinuating anything

thanks shiply for update understand your busy i was more concerned as i am about to entail on a plan that will need my offence hence my asking :p

see jake nothing sinister there

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Crasula knows that he will recieve as many nukes as he requires from me :) as he has already found out :) so i am pledging imo as many nukes as he wishes for me to send. Hopefully mate you will be near to the top again.

Gicusan

i have a problem. where is crasula? why is he not posting at all here?

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
parm i think he is focusing mainly on getting his villages back. If you wish i can have a word with him and ask him to grace us with his presence.

DeletedUser

I'm a bit lost, but 'suppose the details don't matter. I've mailed Ship.

DeletedUser

About a week ago I decided to quit TW permanently. I suppose you get to a stage after about 4 years when nobling and nuking the same village twice provides no stimulus or motivation but occasionally, something unexpected happens which brings a smile back to your face, and this thread along with all the mails I’ve had have given me the drive I needed to take up the challenge once again.

I would sincerely like to thank the W30 community for their support over the last 2 weeks. Never before have I seen so many friends and rivals come out in support of one persons cause, this more than anything was my biggest motivation to come back to play TW. I’ve had players from the depths of the northern rim offering to clear villages for me along with people I’ve never even spoken to; it’s been a humbling experience which will has changed my view on this world considerably.

Sorry for the low profile since my return but I’ve been re-nobling my villages for the last 2 days, Chris is forwarding to me a number of your mails and I’ll be taking some of you up on your generous offers.

Some people have also been suggesting it’s not really the original “me” playing crasula. Short of abusing Pajuno or talking about the wireless capabilities of caravan broadband speeds there is nothing I can really do to prove it. Maybe the speed I noble off my abandoned villages and start snapping at Parm’s heels will convince all you doubters out there.

Back to business guys, I’ll be more active on forum again as soon as I’ve cleaned my mess up, thanks again, mails heading to your inboxes soon.

W30 rules I owe you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

tell me when you done crasula so i can come to ease that load of villas from you :)

i sympathize with your loss. however, not being able to have knowledge about what really happened in there I wont take Cshipley on his word. what happened there with so many bans is at least suspect - crasula and Cshipley were not the only banned ones at all.

so no nuke from me on your barbs. I can give you time to retake them till you will have the nukes I intended for you before the nasty happening, but they will be on your villas, not barbs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Don't flatter yourself Gicusan, i neither asked for help or expected it, not even from my own tribe. As for your hot air threats, lets face it i've heard them all before, this is a good opportunity for you to take advantage of me right now if you fancy having ago. I'd probably have a greater challenge from the barbarians i'm nobling back in all honesty :p

Status
Not open for further replies.