Would Be Happy To Have Acount On World One

DeletedUser

to you idiot i am not bullshitting
I GOIT NOBLED OS I DELETED MY ACCOUNT SO IT IS NOT THERE ANY MORE USE YOUR BRAIN

Ok I believe you because the same thing happened to me on w46, had 12 million points and got nobled but no one beleives me! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I GOIT NOBLED OS I DELETED MY ACCOUNT SO IT IS NOT THERE ANY MORE USE YOUR BRAIN

The archive stores all players that have joined the world EVER. Now, go troll some other worlds forum.

DeletedUser

N00bs invaded the externals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_razz:

This thread make my TW life. :icon_eek:

eddie, I have a ~1M points account on W11. Want it?

Da Viking

Welz pleez juzt underzstandz yourz l0sing teh batt1e!!!1!!!111!!!
Givz up

DeletedUser

Speaking of BS...

I was the original creator of tribalwars, I started on world -8, reached 73 million points, (with 4 villages), then I got bored and created the big-bang after doing 500 reps of 1/2 armed pushups.

Any questions?

DeletedUser84917

This is an epic thread.

:')

Even if he wasn't lying: how bad do you have to be to get 2757 villa's nobled from you :eek:

Ok I believe you because the same thing happened to me on w46, had 12 million points and got nobled but no one beleives me! :icon_cry:

I can testify that!

Last edited:

eddieray

Rank:N/A. Name:eddieray Tribe:None Points:0 Villages:0 Average points per village:0 Tribe Changes:0 Conquers:0 (+0-0) Join date:Unknown Best Rank:Unknown Most Points:Unknown Most Villages:Unknown OD Rank:. (0 score) OD Attack Rank:. (0 score) OD Defense Rank:. (0 score)

DeletedUser

Instead of laughing, this guy makes me want to destroy humanity.

DeletedUser

how i WAS ranked 4th

If you were ranked 4th in a world you would have had more than 48 profile views :icon_rolleyes:

If your going to lie, please do it properly

I like a challenge while poking holes in your story:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8993

Rank:N/A. Name:eddieray Tribe:None Points:0 Villages:0 Average points per village:0 Tribe Changes:0 Conquers:0 (+0-0) Join date:Unknown Best Rank:Unknown Most Points:Unknown Most Villages:Unknown OD Rank:. (0 score) OD Attack Rank:. (0 score) OD Defense Rank:. (0 score)

Sigh even if you where nobled the archive would have your stats we dont give accounts to liars or to people with crap stats go bother w39 and up for one cause your not goin to get one here.

eddieray

th that very nice person earlier called DeltaEvolutionLTX,yes i would like the account,thank you for offering it to me now please everyonme else who has nothing nice to say please do not post in here again