2010 predictions

DeletedUser

What was I teaching you? :icon_confused:

In my first post (the sword), I was poking fun at what you said because no LEGION players have been nobling in those Ks. It also served to doubt the 'sk1llzzz' of the ALMIGHTY HAWK EMPIRE, or whatever it is you guys are calling it these days. :icon_cool:
Clearly you either have a rather bad grasp of what is a joke and what is not, or you were insulted because I touched a sensitive issue. :icon_razz:

And my comment about my account just shows that my account never came to any harm while I was on it - it was doing quite well in fact, if I do say so myself.

I see no teaching anywhere.

i would respond, but i think i will wait to respond to someone that is at least playing this world.....

DeletedUser

You just did respond.
Kinda defeated the purpose of what you wrote there.

Anyway DETOX will vanish or they will officially recognize their status as LEGION's farm.
Some of detox players will be granted to join legion and some of legio's will be forced to join ex detox now legion's academy, and grow villages for legion top players and leaders.
This way legion's top players will avoid the shame of barb nobling.Their smaller players do it for them and afther that they call it internal nobling of inactive players.

the master and the slave became one and the same:lol:

DeletedUser81101

I predict Eastpark will make up some BS to recruit try recruit LEGION members when he realizes that he failed miserably at recruiting DETOX members

DeletedUser

I predict Eastpark will make up some BS to recruit try recruit LEGION members when he realizes that he failed miserably at recruiting DETOX members

mmm how to reply?

i give detox players a choice.....why is it so wrong to invite players and give them options?

you may consider what i wrote as bs, but i dont....wether it worked or not was never an issue. we dont need any more members, but i would still like to give people who enjoy playing this game, a chance to join a tribe that (hopefully) they will enjoy.

as far as legion ever coming here to slate me about recruiting members? well.......if pot and kettle dont spring to mind!!!

DeletedUser

mmm how to reply?

i give detox players a choice.....why is it so wrong to invite players and give them options?

Yes but the fact is that you were trying to recruit people by lying to them...people saw right through it and even laughed in the forum about it.

DeletedUser

Yes but the fact is that you were trying to recruit people by lying to them...people saw right through it and even laughed in the forum about it.

not by lying, its how i see things, there is a difference. i am no lier bob.....i may not have all the facts and shoot off sometimes, even apologising on forums when i have been proven wrong...if you yourself remember rightly.....but i dont lie.

my opinion, and what i write is just that.......and its how i forsee things.....yes i may be wrong....and if i am then fine no harm done.

but to come on here to slate me for trying to recruit?....well slate mefor a lot of things....!! being fat! being ugly! being a leeds united fan!! but recruiting as we all know has been a major influence on this world.

DeletedUser

not by lying, its how i see things, there is a difference. i am no lier bob.....i may not have all the facts and shoot off sometimes, even apologising on forums when i have been proven wrong...if you yourself remember rightly.....but i dont lie.

my opinion, and what i write is just that.......and its how i forsee things.....yes i may be wrong....and if i am then fine no harm done.

but to come on here to slate me for trying to recruit?....well slate mefor a lot of things....!! being fat! being ugly! being a leeds united fan!! but recruiting as we all know has been a major influence on this world.

Wait your a leeds united fan?

Let the attacks commence ;)

DeletedUser

im awaiting my apology , for trying to bend facts which you know were wrong

DeletedUser

im awaiting my apology , for trying to bend facts which you know were wrong

different thread.....i cant apologise for being right....you stated categorically that no one had taken a village of you....your words...

i did....i took 2...you sniped 1 back....why should i apologise for telling the truth.?

DeletedUser

different thread.....i cant apologise for being right....you stated categorically that no one had taken a village of you....your words...

i did....i took 2...you sniped 1 back....why should i apologise for telling the truth.?

The account wasnt mine at that point .

I showed you when you nobled the villages , you didnt even read my reply :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

2010 - I predict that Mines Long 12 will get syphillis.

wow, bad joke. Ah well. Remember kids, play safe!