Detox's Official Declaration on Hawks

DeletedUser

So your barons or whatever are spies for detox :icon_eek:

Jesus you better sort out your leadership :icon_rolleyes:

This is an example of a pathetic fail attempt to create a seed of doubt where there is none.

Now to flip the script:

Detox has had how many? 4 dukes quit on them since this war started? Who do you think needs to get their leadership "sorted" out?

DeletedUser

BIG BOB BIG BOB yes i wanted you to say you arent an amazing players as you are really no good i playing the game. Yes you have a smooth tongue but thats about it.And lets not BS each other your OD is just more then your points because you keep on taking other peoples accounts. IT AINT YOURS TO TAKE once you have the account you should start counting from zero not think yeah check my stats, someone else made it. And dont worry even if you did change accounts again i will just have to check who has an active account, nobles barbs and inactives and their ODA doesn't move up much and i will have you again. Simple as that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is an example of a pathetic fail attempt to create a seed of doubt where there is none.

Now to flip the script:

Detox has had how many? 4 dukes quit on them since this war started? Who do you think needs to get their leadership "sorted" out?

Im mates with some of hawks leadership , hence why i said mate .

/Facepalm

Then hawks write back detox call them 'mates'

No , actually a mate of mine in hawks whos in the council , told me you had a spy in detox .

:icon_rolleyes:

**** on 19.02. at 22:48
How many villages do you think I can get out of you??

And am wondering why your villages aren't supported although Mines sent that circular asking to support 11 of your villages?

Mavarok today at 13:42

This message has been forwarded by Mavarok.

Theres the proof .
Im not going to name names because im no snitch , but when people like you talk the talk , but cant walk the walk il show you the evidence .

Thanks for some attacks back :icon_rolleyes::lol::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

BIG BOB BIG BOB yes i wanted you to say you arent an amazing players as you are really no good i playing the game. Yes you have a smooth tongue but thats about it. And lets not BS each other your OD is just more then your points because you keep on taking other peoples accounts. IT AINT YOURS TO TAKE once you have the account you should start counting from zero not think yeah check my stats, someone else made it. And dont worry even if you did change accounts again i will just have to check who has an active account, nobles barbs and inactives and their ODA doesn't move up much and i will have you again. Simple as that :)

Jesus you seriously are the most epic pain in the arse I know.

Firstly, I NEVER SAID I WAS AMAZING, get that into your head before you attempt to flame me on something that that has no relevance. You have no argument and so are essentially trying to flame me on something that we both agree on and therefore you are guaranteed to be right.

Secondly, I do count from 0 when I take the account. On every account that I have played I have increased the ODA on the account ahead of point value. Again you are simply too ignorant to see that and so are giving evidence that appears to match the crime without doing any research. There is a word for this - narrow minded.

End of the day dude, you have wasted your time. You have proven nothing, do you think that people are more likely to attack me now rather than before you started your fail ass accusations at me?...strange considering all I do on accounts is attack, I have received very few incomings even when the enemy knew who I was...for example I had only around 20 incomings from Hawks on the Brett Golding account AFTER I told them that it was me. If you are right, then surely they would have worked out how bad I was and rimmed my ass in quick time?, but no, I did not lose vast swathes of territory.

Do you think I have lost any respect?...seriously man, I am pretty well hated in here in anyway so your flaming of me does nothing to affect my attitude and the way I go about things. People like you just fuels my thought process and makes me even more of a bastard. So if you expect to gain any ground against me, then i'm afraid... YOU FAIL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No offense man, but if that is true, then there's only one person to blame for that....

Your right. Its my fault that people hate me. I prefer it that way, means that people don't get so attached and start crying when you say you are leaving them, or tell them something that they don't like to hear.

I am a self proclaimed bastard, ask my friends they will all agree with you.

Repinski

Personally I love BB's forum attitude, it reminds me of myself in real life :lol:

DeletedUser

Your right. Its my fault that people hate me. I prefer it that way, means that people don't get so attached and start crying when you say you are leaving them, or tell them something that they don't like to hear.

I am a self proclaimed bastard, ask my friends they will all agree with you.

So you act like a bastard all the time...sooo that other people won't be hurt when it's time to part ways?

You do this because you care about their feelings then...right?

And being a self proclaimed bastard is the personality trait you want take pride in and be remembered for?

DeletedUser

So you act like a bastard all the time...sooo that other people won't be hurt when it's time to part ways?

You do this because you care about their feelings then...right?

And being a self proclaimed bastard is the personality trait you want take pride in and be remembered for?

1 - I am straight talker. Make it clear to people that you might be leaving in future, then it is not so much of a shock when it happens. If you are best buddies all the time and then drop the bombshell that you are leaving then hurt feelings will occur. Secondly, if you are mouthy and arrogant people wont tend to miss you so much.

2 - I only care about my own feelings, I care little if I offend someone. Its mostly the case that if I say something to someone and they get upset then the chances are that what I am saying is true but they are simply in self-denial.

3 - Quite frankly, yes. There are different types of people, I am one of those people who is self confident and I am not afraid to speak my mind. Now of course there is time to be civil, i wouldn't speak ill of the dead at a funeral, or tell the groom how ugly his wife actually is. But in a situation like this whats wrong with a bit of straight talking...there only feelings right?

DeletedUser

1 - I am straight talker. Make it clear to people that you might be leaving in future, then it is not so much of a shock when it happens. If you are best buddies all the time and then drop the bombshell that you are leaving then hurt feelings will occur. Secondly, if you are mouthy and arrogant people wont tend to miss you so much.

2 - I only care about my own feelings, I care little if I offend someone. Its mostly the case that if I say something to someone and they get upset then the chances are that what I am saying is true but they are simply in self-denial.

3 - Quite frankly, yes. There are different types of people, I am one of those people who is self confident and I am not afraid to speak my mind. Now of course there is time to be civil, i wouldn't speak ill of the dead at a funeral, or tell the groom how ugly his wife actually is. But in a situation like this whats wrong with a bit of straight talking...there only feelings right?

lol bob, I just lost much respect for you. You do realize you just contradicted yourself right? Whats going to be your excuse? I was drunk when i wrote this? Pathetic.

I do however believe that someone has finally found your weak spot. Its amazing how fiercely you defend you "amazingness" in game, do you really suck that much? Well, good day to the great bobby lol.

DeletedUser

lol bob, I just lost much respect for you. You do realize you just contradicted yourself right? Whats going to be your excuse? I was drunk when i wrote this? Pathetic.

I do however believe that someone has finally found your weak spot. Its amazing how fiercely you defend you "amazingness" in game, do you really suck that much? Well, good day to the great bobby lol.

How have I contradicted myself? Dude this argument is getting old, and you are clearly completely stupid to read...illiteracy is a real problem where you live perhaps?

With regards to respect from you, good I am glad you lost what little respect you had for me. I will certainly sleep well knowing that. Perhaps you will simply stop replying to me...or is that too much to ask?

do I need to state it again for all the clearly thick people out there?

I AM NOT AN AMAZING PLAYER

Repinski

BB it's 2hot, your going to have to say that at least five more times :lol:

DeletedUser

How have I contradicted myself? Dude this argument is getting old, and you are clearly completely stupid to read...illiteracy is a real problem where you live perhaps?

With regards to respect from you, good I am glad you lost what little respect you had for me. I will certainly sleep well knowing that. Perhaps you will simply stop replying to me...or is that too much to ask?

do I need to state it again for all the clearly thick people out there?

You contradict yourself because you claim your a jerk so you wont hurt your friends feelings. However, you say you don't care for other peoples feeling... so your contradicting yourself >_<

On another note: Now that you have actually replied to one of my comments, i see that your not really all that, ultimately your post are weak. I could have sworn i would feel the sting i felt you give other people but now that I'm the culprit, YOUR NOT THAT AMAZING lmfao.

DeletedUser

You contradict yourself because you claim your a jerk so you wont hurt your friends feelings. However, you say you don't care for other peoples feeling... so your contradicting yourself >_<

On another note: Now that you have actually replied to one of my comments, i see that your not really all that, ultimately your post are weak. I could have sworn i would feel the sting i felt you give other people but now that I'm the culprit, YOUR NOT THAT AMAZING lmfao.

Six times just in-case you need that, BB already stated that he isn't an amazing player, but he is certainly a good one.

DeletedUser

You know Caesar had a servant follow behind him amidst the praising crowds to whisper in his ear "You are only a man," or something like that. I think 2Hot is playing that role for you Bob lol

DeletedUser

Carefull with your words Bob or Our Almighty Mod ALbul might have to give you a warning ...... Calling people Stupid and illiterate , Ive seen people getting warnings for less.

Or maybe you are above the law in here ;)

DeletedUser

EH - I do not need someone to whisper in my ear, for again I find myself atating to you people that I never thought I was amazing. I seriously wish people would just READ THINGS.

Acid - I cant discuss infractions. Buts lets say that the majority of my forum PMs are infractions.

2Hot - I could seriously go to town on you, but there would be no reason to do so. It would only give you more fuel to continue posting complete nonsence noob statements that contribute nothing. But dont worry, you will have your turn, it might not be from me but dont worry you will feel the sting soon enough.

DeletedUser

What i dont understand is why its important to be a "bastard". Bob you know that on some things i disagree with you but you are not a bastard in RL at all. In fact you are a good geezer. I am not sure i get why being a sod is a good thing. I can be a right shit at times but thats becasue my mouth operates at about twice the speed of my brain. Not proud of it - actually a bit embarrased at times - like yesterday in another thread. I dont think anyone in here is as they are in real life. If we were all as confrontational in RL then casualties around the world would be full of TW players.