Detox's Official Declaration on Hawks

Sayak

:axemen:The official declaration on HAWKS. :axemen:

First of all id like to say nukes are away!!!
missiles-5.jpg

DETOX's reasons for war:
1) 95% of the agreements agreed by using diplomacy, HAWKS have broken, or made some excuse up for not following: That include
- Nobling across lagreed K lines, giving the DETOX leaders total headaches.

-When DETOX was planning the war against WHO? HAWKS had made a NAP with WHO before the planned attack (which they knew of) -- that they were supposedly to participate in, instead of participating, they found out IFY was stacked, didn't tell us, made a NAP with WHO and left us without an ally or info

- Agreements made by Barons in HAWKS, that were supposedly enforced by Lord Hawk, then when it suits him, he will not back them up and when it does he will. More slyness.

- The whole K74 fiasco, DETOX had a war plan ready for VIP(K74 tribe), and were ready to attack, Domin8rix asked Lord Hawk if they had any war targets in the area and told them of our intentions to move into K74, Lord Hawks said no. The next day VIP merged with Hawks, as lord hawk told them either merge with us OR detox will attack your tribe. A sly move.

- ] After Hawks finally declared on Morph and were only hitting Balkie and Brett in the south.
Lord Hawk asked us if they could noble in k65 since it was a war (after telling us month earlier they would stay out of k65 after they took k74)
Domin said you can noble war targets in the north, north of the halfway mark
within days they were nobling in the south and then invited uncle sam, causing a huge heap of problems!

political-pictures-mugabe-diplomacy.jpg

2)We are definately bored and need some action. We are not an idle tribe, we are always moving forward

3) Really who doesnt want to take these guys out, like really?

In a Nutshell
The alliance between HAWKS and DETOX has always been filled lies and deceit from the HAWKS side. DETOX has longed to hit HAWKS because of there pure ignorance and idiocy when it comes to diplomatic matters. The reasons why DETOX has not hit them along time ago, is simply because of time and DETOX being busy themselves and other wars, such as with WHO. There was even a time we were sure HAWKS were going to hit us, until they got messed up with E=mc2, and thought otherwise of attacking DETOX.

There arrogance, ignorance and their sly ways in this world has taken them far enough, but no longer DETOX is here to cleanse them from this world.

Good luck!
Regards,
All of DETOX

DeletedUser

Yea, about time u guys nuked there arses lol. Good luck and once u finish up withthem it will be u all over the south, us in the east and north and e=mc2 in the west and the north

DeletedUser

wow, very interesting. i wondered what was gonna happen now that Who is gone.

DeletedUser

Good declaration DETOX.
This will certainly liven up the world. :D

DeletedUser

Noble Detox,

It could have been a good declaration...if there had been any shred of truth this horrible monstrosity of a one sided, completely inaccurate, sanctimonious, woe is me, list of justifications for declaring war on us.

Why couldn't you just man up and tell it like it was?

The fact is you didn't NEED justifications. This is the name of the game: tribal wars. Tribes and players NEED to fight wars.

Legion merged Who?. Taking away the only enemy you had for months, the only path of expansion you had. It's plain to see for anyone who can read a map. You have at this point no where else to go. Why you let them do that to you, and why you're cool with it is another topic of conversation, and doesn't change the present reality.

So It was either declare war on the Hawks or die a slow death from inactivity. There was no third option for you. Declaring war on Legion would be suicide. They're 3 times bigger than you. But we're about the same size. We get all it.

Now if your motive was to come on here and paint the Hawks as a bunch of scumbags with this trumped up garbage to garner world popular support, you made a mistake. One because you didn't need to and two because I can come on here later and quote each one of your reasons and blow them out of the water with the truth.

At the very least if you had some NEED to justify a war with us you could have been straight with the facts, you could have been accurate with this laundry list of complaints. it wouldn't have hurt your argument. But no...you had to tell a completely one sided story, blow all your accusations at us heroically out of proportion...and at the same time paint yourselves as complete angels.

I'm sure this thread will lead to a quoting back and forth competition, bringing out recorded conversations, blah blah blah. But I would say that PnP wise you have debunked yourselves already. You can come on here and present your case later, more succinctly and with greater accuracy and eloquence...but you already messed up. You posted this terrible mess of a war declaration. So any better explanations later, is just back tracking.

And the sad thing is...you didn't need to justify it. We knew it was coming. It makes perfect sense for you to war on us. Just look at the map.

I'm not saying I'm happy about it. I think it ruins the holiday season approaching. I'd rather be going to parties and drinking to everyones health than marking nobles incoming.

But I'll tell you what:

If you want I'll offer my services and write a new declaration for you. One that is straight, accurate and logical. If you want I'll even list a bunch of justifications you have against us, and tell the story from your point of view...with the caveat that it will be correct and fair.

I did like the pictures though.

Strength & Courage,

Lord Hawk IX
King of the Hawks

Sayak

Justifications are justifications. That said, we would never go to war with legion regardless as not because they are stronger than us or bigger than us, its because our alliance is extremely strong and some of the friendships and bonds formed between them and us go beyond the game. Just ask both dukes of each tribe, in PZA7 and Brett.

Also one of our reasons was to expand yes and because yes we want war but 2 of my explanations explain that, I quote myself:

2)We are definately bored and need some action. We are not an idle tribe, we are always moving forward

3) Really who doesnt want to take these guys out, like really?

For me writing this declaration was fun for me, really I could of just said:

DETOX declare on HAWKS, and let actions speak for themselves, but hey what fun would that be. Look how riled up I got you from a public forum declaration. :icon_twisted:

P.S: I appreciate the compliment of the pictures :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Uh oh... Looks like The Hawkies will be having their hands full. The world is becoming more interesting now.
smiley-score010.gif

Sayak

heres a quick update, albeit a tad early :)

Side 1:
Tribes: HAWKS Hawk$
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DETOX
Players:

Timeframe: 30/11/2009 00:00:00 to 01/12/2009 09:35:19

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 7
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,554
Side 2: 47,518
Difference: 41,964

image.php

DeletedUser

Yes everyone knows Detox and Legion are best buddies.

And I don't have a problem with Detox "needing to expand" and you're "bored". It's the other 90% of your blathering.

I guess you'd never say it the way I would want you to declare...but seriously writing all that crap because "it was fun" for you, is a lame reason to post such horribly uninformed and misleading trash.

I wasn't suggesting you make a lame one liner declaration of course...but it could have been more accurate.

Oh..and thats not me riled up. Trust me. Ask any of my guys.

P.S: Seriously I'll write a new one for you.:icon_cool:

P.P.S: I appreciate your appreciation for my compliment.

Sayak

mmm, so why do you think my stuff is useless TRASH? as you put it. Put forth your counter arguments, I would definitely like to see them. Some nice trash talking going back and forth between representatives of tribes is natural.

From my point of view the information is viable and quite accurate in terms of other leaders and myself.

P.S which picture do you like more? I personally like the PEW PEW PEW! one.

DeletedUser

Sayak you are a cretin. You post a stats chart 7 hours into a war that you decided to start. You had planned and orchestrated so in the first few days you are bound to be ahead. Your declaration of war is one of the greateast works of fiction since shakespear sat down and thought about 2 people in love. You use the breaking of boundaries as an excuse. Do you want me to post Detox leadsers comments saying that has happened both ways and is 50/50? The fact remains this is a geographical declaration and thats fine - i get that - the way it was done is loathesome and again if you want i will post the entire skype chat and show the way it was done? I would have more respect for you if you just had the geographical point but the rest of it is one eyed rubbish. Which even Detox have said is neither here nor there. I have a quote that says actually its nothing to do with the first two thirds of your post its the geography. So please do us all a favour and consult with your leaders before posting or i will post the entire 3 hour conversation and make you look incredibly stupid.

DeletedUser

Lets start from the top gentlemen!

DETOX's reasons for war:

1) 95% of the agreements agreed by using diplomacy, HAWKS have broken, or made some excuse up for not following: That include
- Nobling across lagreed K lines, giving the DETOX leaders total headaches.

- If you want to use nobling over lines as an excuse its quite plain to see that Detox was always more at fault, I just chose to not bother Dom about it every time it happened. Look at the map.... you guys have every bit of the territory we had agreed upon. Oh wait look at the NW portion of k55 that was supposed to be ours... or the entire northern half of k65. You squabbled over a village here and there while I held my tongue as your tribe devoured entire sections of k's against our agreements. BS

2)When DETOX was planning the war against WHO? HAWKS had made a NAP with WHO before the planned attack (which they knew of) -- that they were supposedly to participate in, instead of participating, they found out IFY was stacked, didn't tell us, made a NAP with WHO and left us without an ally or info
-As previously discusssed with your leaders, I knew that the HAWKS targets were stacked by Pudog. I did not know that all of them were stacked due to one of Legion's players giving IFY every single tidbit of your plan. That was unforeseeable and unpreventable. I did not NAP Who, after Detox took in Awper Madness and SMK(right out of our own tribe!!!) it completely cut us off from any Who war target we could possibly take. I then mailed IFY and said good war, you did great, and I regret you not being a HAWK, Detox forced us out guess we are unofficially NAPed. BS

3.) Agreements made by Barons in HAWKS, that were supposedly enforced by Lord Hawk, then when it suits him, he will not back them up and when it does he will. More slyness.
-Give examples... there is truly zero truth to this accusation.

4.) The whole K74 fiasco, DETOX had a war plan ready for VIP(K74 tribe), and were ready to attack, Domin8rix asked Lord Hawk if they had any war targets in the area and told them of our intentions to move into K74, Lord Hawks said no. The next day VIP merged with Hawks, as lord hawk told them either merge with us OR detox will attack your tribe. A sly move.
- More fiction. Rufferto approached Shadow Soul about a merge, I sent out invites. Lord Hawk was not in the least bit involved with that, fairly certain he was sat at the time by Army. I recall speaking on the phone with him giving him an update. Furthermore your 'War Plan'
is also fiction. You planned to recruit every player you could kill the one village guys. Unfortunately no one spoke with me from Detox. I met Dom afterwards and still consider her one of the best friends I have ever made in this game.

5.)After Hawks finally declared on Morph and were only hitting Balkie and Brett in the south.
Lord Hawk asked us if they could noble in k65 since it was a war (after telling us month earlier they would stay out of k65 after they took k74)
Domin said you can noble war targets in the north, north of the halfway mark
within days they were nobling in the south and then invited uncle sam, causing a huge heap of problems!
-At the time there was another tribe in k65, that peanut butter pirate bunch. So we were content with staying out of k65, its all yours. Then Who(whatever they were then) recruited them, proceeded to war us, then we entered k65. A huge difference in what you are calling it. After we had severely punished the k65 members of Who to the point they were ready to leave Who, your tribe entered the war and RERUITED THEM ALL!!!!! We got uncle sam(then ranked 3rd), you got everyone else that we had beaten troopless in that entire k. The only reason we got uncle sam was because you basically told the guy you were going to noble him out anyways and he didnt like that. He joined us, I beleive Mavarok attacked a few of his vils while he was in HAWKS. He decided to quit because you fellas were being total dicks and you ended up with even more territory we should have gotten, such as the entire northern part of k65 we AGREED upon.

Oh yeah forgot to mention how you Detox bunch are a backstabbers. Granted you told us from the start that if you thought we were a good target you would backstab us(100% true actually). Thanks for being honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-When DETOX was planning the war against WHO? HAWKS had made a NAP with WHO before the planned attack (which they knew of) -- that they were supposedly to participate in, instead of participating, they found out IFY was stacked, didn't tell us, made a NAP with WHO and left us without an ally or info

complete bs.....what people fail to mention is the fact that brett golding also knew up to 8 days before the attacks that ify was stacked.....and he still went through with it.....basically sending his own guys nukes to their death...

there is a lot more to this that goes way back......

but basically it boils down to the fact of location!!! us or legion!!! and you use the fact you have rl friends to not attack legion!!

just admit...you dont have the balls to take on legion, and the only thing you will create from this, is an easy victory for legion........well congratulations.....you may succeed....

and sayak...!! your bs post of stats already...is nothing but properganda cr@p .... we speak with leaders of detox talking this through...and discussing all options....tell them we go to bed, and they stay up and launch......thats just cowardly beyond all belief......fair play to them, they got a jump start on us.

but come on!!!!! just admit the truth and stop talking nonsense........

you were saved as a tribe by hawks, and allowed to grow, under an ally staus that did have issues......but all those issues were minow,,, what happened?....you whinged like babies about every issue........if i was selling dummies and teddies to throw out of your pram, i would be a millionaire.

why do you never post anything realistic, like when i helped dom nuking villages from her, or the fact that beware82 survived because we are decent and fair tribe....

lord hawk was not wound up, but i am....why because of the way detox have done this....sly beyond belief.......

slate me all you wish.....i know the truth and have been here from day 1, and remember all that has gone on...even the hawks transgretions.

we admitted to a f@@@ up with ify op......but until you know all the facts, then you have no right posting bs lies.

they say territory is main issue for declaring...but they dont mention, taht they were scared of ify......couldnt find a way through, so thought they would take us, while we are in a war with the then no. 1 tribe.

Repinski

I saw this day coming a long time ago, back to when I still played this world. I am glad my efforts of trying to get DETOX to wage war with HAWKS or LEGION finally paid off, I only wish I was around to see it first hand.

Anyways enough with the rambling,
DETOX,
I never really had an opinion on your tribe but I did have an opinion on some of your members.

• Brett -I think you are a very good player that just got stuck at your current size because you ran out of room to expand.
    AWPER - Barb muncher! :icon_biggrin: Awper you will always be a friend of mine, I don't care what you noble you are a good person at heart.
    Mines Long - I enjoy talking to you here on the W33 forum, if anyone has kept it interesting, you are definitely one of those people.

HAWKS,
I never really knew your tribe or many of your member or how you did things for that matter, but for some reason I always thought of you guys as an honorable tribe and that is not something you see everyday anymore in TW.

• I don't really have anything to say here, I never got to know any of your members.

Anyways,
Good_luck_horse_shoe.jpg

To both sides of this war and may the best tribe win.

War on! :icon_twisted::axemen:

DeletedUser

2)When DETOX was planning the war against WHO? HAWKS had made a NAP with WHO before the planned attack (which they knew of) -- that they were supposedly to participate in, instead of participating, they found out IFY was stacked, didn't tell us, made a NAP with WHO and left us without an ally or info
-As previously discusssed with your leaders, I knew that the HAWKS targets were stacked by Pudog.

I want to hold my tongue but we'll have to set your fact straight. I never supported IFY although we have been friends and I admit I will support him if he asked. But that never happened...

I have learned to respect some of your members during the course of our battles, and stating some lies in PnP, without any facts to back it up will make you look stupid!
smiley-angry003.gif

DeletedUser

I want to hold my tongue but we'll have to set your fact straight. I never supported IFY although we have been friends and I admit I will support him if he asked. But that never happened...

I have learned to respect some of your members during the course of our battles, and stating some lies in PnP, without any facts to back it up will make you look stupid!
smiley-angry003.gif

I do not need facts to support that claim. We caught you supporting Who members beforehand. IFY told me himself you did send some support. KDK members that jumped copy/pasted the square forum in which it stated members were sending IFY support. This is irrefutable. I do not intend to argue it any further on your involvement on the matter.