Detox's Official Declaration on Hawks

DeletedUser

I saw this day coming a long time ago, back to when I still played this world. I am glad my efforts of trying to get DETOX to wage war with HAWKS or LEGION finally paid off, I only wish I was around to see it first hand.

Anyways enough with the rambling,
DETOX,
I never really had an opinion on your tribe but I did have an opinion on some of your members.
  • Brett -I think you are a very good player that just got stuck at your current size because you ran out of room to expand.
    AWPER - Barb muncher! :icon_biggrin: Awper you will always be a friend of mine, I don't care what you noble you are a good person at heart.
    Mines Long - I enjoy talking to you here on the W33 forum, if anyone has kept it interesting, you are definitely one of those people.

HAWKS,
I never really knew your tribe or many of your member or how you did things for that matter, but for some reason I always thought of you guys as an honorable tribe and that is not something you see everyday anymore in TW.
  • I don't really have anything to say here, I never got to know any of your members.

Anyways,
Good_luck_horse_shoe.jpg

To both sides of this war and may the best tribe win.

War on! :icon_twisted::axemen:

That is the exact image our leadership strives to achieve. We look down on any kind of scumbag moves as a form of winning. I refuse to use spies. Though sometimes I'm given info anyways...

Repinski

wow this got alot of replys, go deotx

It is the new "big" war unless you want to count in the LEGION vs inactives and Flag war but that can't really be classified as a war, it is mainly a slaughter :lol:

DeletedUser

I do not need facts to support that claim. We caught you supporting Who members beforehand. IFY told me himself you did send some support. KDK members that jumped copy/pasted the square forum in which it stated members were sending IFY support. This is irrefutable. I do not intend to argue it any further on your involvement on the matter.

I never told you that Pudog supported me mate, you understood that bad. Yes, Pudog is my friend, and I believe he would supported me if I would asked. But that doesn't happened. He is not asking me for support now either.
Yes, I was supported by some members, but that was not Pudog.

DeletedUser81101

Seems like the "mothers" of family tribes are becoming targets in this world!

DeletedUser

Guys as Lord Hawk says the game is tribal wars, you should have realised we were going to attack you when LEGION merged with Who? where else were we going to go. Anyways bring on the war :D

DeletedUser

Dont disagree with that mines - not got a problem with you declaring - its the way Detox went about it that stinks

pimpjam

I thought everyone knew that I was the only one that supported IFY :lol:

I think the real question is, are TW going to help HAWKS...... They are new allies.

DeletedUser

Pimpf what do you mean its the way we went about it. You cant deny that both sides were cross nobling its just that from our point of view you did it more. And whoever said that NW K55 was theirs, well it wasnt, Lord Hawk said we could have it as part of our Hoges Op in the Who? war. Just like your br0nk ones but the difference is we succeeded and you failed so we took them.

DeletedUser

I saw this day coming a long time ago, back to when I still played this world. I am glad my efforts of trying to get DETOX to wage war with HAWKS or LEGION finally paid off, I only wish I was around to see it first hand.

I have so much to say on this, but I am too busy to do so...

However this comment above...enough of your rubbish rep, this was nothing to do with you what so ever. Afterall myself and brett discussed the prospect of warring hawks for some time going back months ago if i remember correctly. As well as this the whole night/s we were in London together (Dom, Myself, Brett and others from the alliance) we often toasted to "Nuking Hawks!"...and lets just say, there was alot of alcohol flowing and alot of toasting. So dont give me this rubbish about how you orchestrated the whole thing, this is complete nonsense, so please save the world your BS.

On this topic of the War...good luck to both sides, lets have a clean fight and enough of the s*it slinging at each other with PnP ect...

DeletedUser

Mines - please read what i said and not what you think i said. But to be honest i cant be arsed to explain it all.

DeletedUser

My turn to pick pieces in your counter argument :)

- If you want to use nobling over lines as an excuse its quite plain to see that Detox was always more at fault, I just chose to not bother Dom about it every time it happened. Look at the map.... you guys have every bit of the territory we had agreed upon. Oh wait look at the NW portion of k55 that was supposed to be ours... or the entire northern half of k65. You squabbled over a village here and there while I held my tongue as your tribe devoured entire sections of k's against our agreements. BS

Ok i have a few problems with this to say the least. First of all it was your leader that agreed that we could have the NW portion of k55 if they were HOGES villages which more often then not they were. Secondly you guys say about the northern half of k65. We took that by recruiting some of our better players e.g. Balkan Warrior and Brett Golding, oh wait kinda like you guys did with VIP. Funny that. Both sides were guilty of cross nobling as i said. But the fact that your guys wouldnt even claim on some occasions is what really pissed us off.

-As previously discusssed with your leaders, I knew that the HAWKS targets were stacked by Pudog. I did not know that all of them were stacked due to one of Legion's players giving IFY every single tidbit of your plan. That was unforeseeable and unpreventable. I did not NAP Who, after Detox took in Awper Madness and SMK(right out of our own tribe!!!) it completely cut us off from any Who war target we could possibly take. I then mailed IFY and said good war, you did great, and I regret you not being a HAWK, Detox forced us out guess we are unofficially NAPed. BS

Ok firstly Pudog has said he wasnt supporting IFY and so has IFY soo... secondly us taking in SMK was after the IFY op when we got majorly pissed off that you didnt even take part. So what if he is stacked. Im sure not every one of his villages was stacked as the entire Who? tribe could not have supported each village with 2vills of D and not leave themselves completely defenseless. We took in AWPER because he is a good fighter, he is mainly based in k45 which you had no right going into and fair enough you didnt, so saying us recruting AWPER stopped there being any Who? targets was irrelevant because you wouldnt have been allowed to take his villages because they were in our territory.

3.) Agreements made by Barons in HAWKS, that were supposedly enforced by Lord Hawk, then when it suits him, he will not back them up and when it does he will. More slyness.
-Give examples... there is truly zero truth to this accusation.
The IFY op. Army Lover told us that pimpf and easty would be heading up the IFY op, and Lord Hawk had said to us previously that him and Army Lover were the leadership. If Lord Hawk is away who do we contact? Then when it came to the op who didnt help out oh yeah HAWKS.

- More fiction. Rufferto approached Shadow Soul about a merge, I sent out invites. Lord Hawk was not in the least bit involved with that, fairly certain he was sat at the time by Army. I recall speaking on the phone with him giving him an update. Furthermore your 'War Plan' is also fiction. You planned to recruit every player you could kill the one village guys. Unfortunately no one spoke with me from Detox. I met Dom afterwards and still consider her one of the best friends I have ever made in this game.

Why would we speak to you. Lord Hawks motto has always been that he is the king of HAWKS and anything that anyone else from your leadership says should always be reassured by him first? We didnt plan on recruiting VIP i remeber joining and seeing old plans for these attacks. No invites were sent out.

-At the time there was another tribe in k65, that peanut butter pirate bunch. So we were content with staying out of k65, its all yours. Then Who(whatever they were then) recruited them, proceeded to war us, then we entered k65. A huge difference in what you are calling it. After we had severely punished the k65 members of Who to the point they were ready to leave Who, your tribe entered the war and RERUITED THEM ALL!!!!! We got uncle sam(then ranked 3rd), you got everyone else that we had beaten troopless in that entire k. The only reason we got uncle sam was because you basically told the guy you were going to noble him out anyways and he didnt like that. He joined us, I beleive Mavarok attacked a few of his vils while he was in HAWKS. He decided to quit because you fellas were being
total dicks and you ended up with even more territory we should have gotten, such as the entire northern part of k65 we AGREED upon.

Oh this is the biggest lie of them all. If we told the guy we were going to noble him, why would we have sent an invite to him at the same time that Balkie and Brett got an invite. I didnt see you making any complaints when we entered the war at first? Maybe we should have stayed out, watch you get battered to death and then joined in? Again the northern part of k65, so you mean kinda like the k74 that we were supposed to get? Yeah i though so. Most of your arguments are baseless and i bet you cannot back half of them up.

DeletedUser

Mines - its funny but you sit there and are as one eyed as the things you claim to be correcting

there was equal fault on the cross nobling - for every hawk that didnt claim i can come up with a mavarok - so that is just pointless.

I dont know about Pudog - neither him or IFy have ever misled me so thats fine, SMK - you did it becasue you were pissed off - i get that! But if it was a retaliation then its also wrong! either both events are right or both events are wrong. If we had not done the IFy thing then you would not have recruited SMK is what you are saying. So we are all wrong.

The IFY op - this has been done to death and the words i said to your leaders stand.

Becasue he is Duke of Hawk$! Not hawks - seperate tribe, seperate leaders.

The last point is actually wrong. He was invited with the express purpose of being nobled out. And if you do not believe me please ask others. I wont lie on here or anywhere else. where we are wrong - i will say but actually on this point you are mis-informed

DeletedUser

As many of you know, I have left Tribal Wars because I am finishing up my master's and have a thesis to write. I have no intention of becoming another repinski and mouthing off about things I know nothing about, but many of the issues between HAWKS and DETOX stem from my time as Duke.

To begin with, k74 and the V!P merge. HAWKS and DETOX were a NAP then. I contacted Lord Hawk out of politeness -- HAWKS at the time had one player in k74 but k64 is their core K; I asked him if he was currently attacking V!P, and told him we planned to invite 10 members of V!P and attack and noble the rest. He told me he had no intention of expanding into k74 at that time, his plans were elsewhere. Twenty-four hours later, V!P merged into HAWKS.

Now, HAWKS is claiming that I did not speak to Lord Hawk, that he was being sat at the time. I am not sure how this makes a difference; I had the word of the person I assumed was the Duke, who then used my information to get V!P to move up their merge with HAWKS. According to Rufferto, a merge was being discussed already before the attack was planned and according to other V!P members who joined DETOX, HAWKS told V!P basically "merge now because DETOX is attacking you tomorrow."

I really don't care that the merge had already been discussed; Lord Hawk chose not to be honest with me then, and when I told him afterwards that this was going to continue to be a problem in our alliance he simply refused to admit that it was going to be a problem. First he told me DETOX could grow into k65 -- generous of him, considering we were ranked 10th at the time and k65 was in the hands of EVOKE, the #1 tribe. Then he said we could noble k84 and HAWKS would grow into k83... look at the map and you will see how well that worked.

Finally, Lord Hawk did let us invite a few V!P members -- none of the bigger members -- and we were able to noble a few on the k74 border, to the 475 line. HAWKS says they chose not to bring up every little border dispute with me even though I repeatedly asked them to let me fix border issues and not let them pile up; I certainly brought issues to their attention each time I found out about them and most of the time they did nothing, which added to the problems. Why have a border agreement if you are going to ignore it? And according to other people HAWKS have played with in other worlds, this is a HAWKS strategy: to put in accidental noblings and create clusters in the middle of an ally or NAP to be able to attack later.

Regarding k65 and the EVOKE members, Brett, Balkan, Uncle Sam, and the others: first, those guys were all HUH members who had first been in WHA, then DETOX, finally EVOKE before coming under attack by HAWKS after their merge with COLA and DRACO (I think that those were the tribes; there have been so many merges!). Despite being under attack by HAWKS for two months or more, with zero support from MORPH (as they were called by then) Brett, Balkan and the others had basically fought HAWKS to a standstill. HAWKS' only gains were in the SOUTH of k65 nobling barbarian villages and small players that were DETOX targets -- this after Lord Hawk and I discussed the HAWKS war and I told him he could noble war targets in the north of k65 but to leave the south to us, since k84 was all grey at the time and we had no place else to expand... remember he did tell us k65 was ours...

After some discussion, Lord Hawk indicated he would be happy to have DETOX working with him against MORPH. I told him that WATCH and LEGION were also ready to attack MORPH, but that DETOX had virtually no front with MORPH apart from Uncle Sam -- also Balkan Warrior had approached me because she was angry over some issues with sp.ag, and she and Brett and the other HUH members wanted to come back to DETOX. In effect, inviting them was the price of bringing DETOX, WATCH and LEGION into the war against MORPH, although Lord Hawk would prefer not to think of it that way. And anyone I invited then was cleared by HAWKS to invite. By the way, if you look back at the stats from that time -- Brett, Balkan and the others were holding their own against all of HAWKS' attacks, and when I sat their accounts I assure you if they had been troopless I would not have invited them.

HAWKS then invited Uncle Sam when I invited Brett and Balkan, neatly cutting us off from our new members. Uncle Sam quit and gifted his villages to HAWKS; again, to be fair, HAWKS let us take about half the villages, primarily the ones surrounded by Brett and Balkan already. Yes, we ended up with most of k65 after telling HAWKS they could have the north -- but HAWKS had told us before that we could have k65, and they were happy enough to get us attacking WHO (as they were by then called).

Incidentally, war stats against WHO: last time I bothered to look, LEGION had taken and kept nearly 400 WHO villages, DETOX had about 300, and HAWKS not even 200. I have heard HAWKS claiming we used them in the war on WHO and would not have gotten anywhere without them: really? That's not what the stats say.

Regarding k55: when we originally attacked there, easty and pimpf were the ONLY HAWKS on the east side of the K apart from TheFuzzies, whose villages were across the bottom of the k. The agreement between DETOX and HAWKS there was that we'd be east of the 552 line, HAWKS would be west. We took our targets on our side; HAWKS invited Beware, who was on our side of the k. We protested, HAWKS released him to us on condition that we not noble him. Well ok -- but that made a big clump of villages we could no longer noble, at the very limit of our noble travel times from k75.

HAWKS was being attacked by Hoges and Ascendo and losing villages they were taking in k55; we were given permission by HAWKS to noble some of those villages on their side to stop them from taking back HAWKS villages. All discussed between leadership, with targets posted and approved. HAWKS, on the other hand, planned an op against br0nk including 20 villages on our side of k55, without speaking to us until (oops again) trains were launched. Per Lord Hawk, any villages that were taken in this op would either be given back or we'd get villages on the HAWKS side... and if HAWKS kept the successful noblings, they would not make clusters... all very nebulous, and none of it ever happened. HAWKS took about 6 villages on our side and all but one have had clusters made around them. Carvan is the best example of this. Generously, Balkan Warrior was given permission to noble a single 1900 point barb on the HAWKS side to offset those br0nk villages.

Regarding IFY and the NAP with WHO: I heard a lot of different stories from several different HAWKS players. All I know is DETOX, HAWKS and LEGION planned to attack IFY on October 26; HAWKS went back and forth, stating that things were heating up between HAWKS and the Scientists, but in the end we were told that HAWKS had listed 90 villages to attack. IFY stated he knew that he was under attack -- well yeah, by then he already had incoming nukes from DETOX and LEGION's southern villages -- and he told us that he was stacked. Brett scouted several villages and found them empty of troops. Uhtred nobled a couple, so did simran. I am not going to slam IFY too much because he's in LEGION now but he also told WHO before the merge with LEGION that DEYOX, E, HAWKS and LEGION had all offered WHO a merge and he'd decided to go with LEGION... and I know for a fact that DETOX never offered him a merge. Whether or not HAWKS and E did, I have no idea. I also read a tmail exchange between DITM and Awper in which DITM asked Awper to make sure that DETOX didn't attack HAWKS as WHO had a NAP with HAWKS -- this was a day or two after the planned attacks on IFY, in which HAWKS sent a grand total of 150 fakes from one player.

Incidentally, when I asked Lord Hawk wth happened with the attacks on IFY, he said that he had not authorized an op on IFY and we should not have spoken to anyone in HAWKS except him. Really? Then why do you have another duke and a whole barrel of barons? Why bother if you're th eonly one whose word is worthwhile? And by the way... how can I know it's you telling me this and not a sitter like before?

I just want to say that I don't blame Army or pimpf for any of this; I think they are good & honest players and if their hands were not tied and their authority undermined by Lord Hawk, they would have done a lot better. Lord Hawk isn't a bad guy, he's just a control freak -- which is fine if you're around ot play 20 hours a day, but not so great if you're only on once in a while and you're gainsaying the decisions of your barons and other duke. I left because I no longer had enough time to play the game properly and it was detrimental to the tribe to have a duke who could not be there when needed. Maybe it's a decision Lord Hawk needs to make also.

I made a lot of good friends in TW and I look forward to playing again when my thesis is done... late March or early April. Look for me in the world's scariest premade :). Hope all of you have a good Christmas or whatever you celebrate at this time of year.

Dom

DeletedUser

Can anybody tell me what is the purpose of those "long talks"? What is the purpose now to analyze the past? Many things happened, many will happen in the future.
You can always find many different reasons to go into war, but the one and only reason is and will always be - territory control. DETOX didn't have where to expand - they attacked HAWKS. Simple as it sounds.

Better post good reports, not those un-needed "reasons"... :axemen:

DeletedUser

I think the real question is, are TW going to help HAWKS...... They are new allies.

New allies?
Not really...the HAWKS Family, SWAG, and TW have been allied for quite a while... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ok a few words from me.....

lets just fight!!! its f@@ing tw at the end of the day.....and reading all this s@@@ wastes my time.

anyway...good luck.........what ever way this came about.....save all the bs for the battle ground......may get more nukes out if i dont have to read the forums.

DeletedUser66425

I am not and won't question the honour of DETOX as a tribe. I will however openly question this declaration of war and the actions of the tribe since.

If I ever felt DETOX were dishonourable or a tribe not to be trusted I would have advised the HAWKS leadership end any and all relations. I never did so.

I do believe however I am in a better position to comment on the V.!.P merge than most as it was I who helped orchestrate the final merge.

Around the time I befriended some V.!.P members as I was the only HAWK in k74. As things began crumbling for V.!.P I advised my friends to organise the good, active members of V.!.P and I'd see what I could do for them. This ultimately led to the part merge. Some merged into HAWKS and others into DETOX. K74 was split and nobling procedures put into place.

I do recall and won't deny that at the time DETOX, or more specifically Domin8rix herself, were somewhat put out by certain HAWKS recruits. As such it was my responsibility to talk with Domin8rix and the DETOX leadership and resolve any and all issues.

Certain individuals that joined either side but were located poorly territorly speaking even left and openly joined the other tribe.

There were some hiccups, as to be expected, but nothing that caused much concern.

I won’t comment on what was said behind the scenes prior to all this but if it caused so much a stir and HAWKS wronged DETOX so bad then I simply ask why did both tribes sign an alliance so soon afterwards? Not to mention we had an undeniably good working relationship for some time.....

The reason why I just listed the above nonsense was to simply provide the back ground for my question - Why include such a thing in a declaration of war?

I think all w33 players expected DETOX and HAWKS to do battle. Clued in or not. But to do so under false precedents is simply embarrassing.

War is fine. It’s even the point and I do believe both sides are relishing this.

I will even say this late in the world breaking alliances are fine as again war is the point.

However breaking alliances and falsifying the circumstances to the world truly reflects poorly on DETOX. I understand DETOX wanted to "jump" HAWKS and to do so you needed to justify your actions however it seems you came up short in real reasons and so fabricated certain truths in the hope of ensuring public opinion doesn’t sway too much against you.

DeletedUser

ok like ify said, short replys please, it just took me 30 minutes to read all of it and it all basically said why they decleared agianst eachother

So, its tw and swag supporting hawks f. and detox and some of legion....... where the hell is e=mc2!

DeletedUser66425

ok like ify said, short replys please, it just took me 30 minutes to read all of it

My apologies if that "wall" of text was not to your liking, however the point of PnP and the externals forums for that matter is for people to express opinions, concerns, views and inform the world of important topics. To do so effectively, you must back up and clearly make your point, this requires text.

and it all basically said why they decleared agianst eachother

If you are referring to my reply, I am sorry to say you need to spend another "30 minutes" reading. I never once said HAWKS declared on anybody......

So, its tw and swag supporting hawks f. and detox and some of legion....... where the hell is e=mc2!

I wont even touch that.....:lol: ..........I smell a trap, go giants....

Sayak

W33 forum active since when? lol.

Anyways back on topic, I think everyone has there opinions of whats going etc. As domin8rix just showed us I think we end the trash talking it will just go back and forth with no conclusion so lets just play some hard TW war.

To eastpark, take it easy buddy, its just a game lol. Your first post sounded like this WAAAAHHH!! WAAAHHH!! I cant take this no more WAAHHHH! *crying more*

waaambulance.thumbnail.jpg

and i did say the scores i posted was a bit early, now im actually scared to repost them in fear you might go chuck another cry, weve already had to call the waambulance once today!