Predict future top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

alright, i try not to step into arguments that aren't mine, but to me, your points are ridiculous.
It isn't my main account. I do not wish to get my tribe involved in asinine arguments, but I like to get myself in them :icon_wink:.

as for barb nobles, if you haven't noticed, p!ng is surrounded by strong tribes on all sides
No excuse, barbs are only nobled when there are a lack of other targets. Your surrounded by stronger tribes. Morale is quite a pain, I would kill to be surrounded by 300-500k players I could take villages from.

and your opinion on the future 10 tribe's is shallow. we can all look at the map.
Looking at a map is quite easy, understanding what you are looking at is quite different. Ram recently recruited more players and holds the southwestern section of the map without any major threat(Unless you count ABS but I believe they have a mutual nap).
They are also on the outer rim continually feasting on weaker and smaller tribes. They are also making a push into the core of the map. In several months time Ram will hold a good portion of the southwestern side of the core.

Mayh3m is also similar to ram but they have not recruited any new players. However they are on the outer core, and are able to grow larger by eating smaller tribes.

Abs is also similar.

Now the core is chaotic and tribes rarely if ever last to long. Hugz is pretty much dead. P!ng is going to fall soon: by its leaders inability to keep his mouth shut(Just saying he talks on a pedestal that is only 4 inches high). I would say Priest and Zap would also be in the top 10, but Priest is right above PC. PC has a very good hold of their continent(77% percent which is the second highest to ABs), unless they merge one or the other will go. Zap has a good spread but are really doing nothing(at least what I know of.)

gustav3

well hell yeah. i thought i was gonna have to come on here and deal with some flame... much appreciated krieuk ^^

DeletedUser

P!ng is going to fall soon: by its leaders inability to keep his mouth

Well my message is going to be nothing like Kreiuk unfortunatly

So your saying P!NG is going to fall because of my mouth?? Why should i keep my mouth shut? I dont know where you live but i have something called freedom of speech. I can talk all i want. All you critics think P!NG will fall. Okay then try it we have fought through adversity. No allies very few naps and yet were still here?? Are we not?? Have a shot at us call us noobs, newbs what ever truth of the matter is were here. still surrounded by Broken Glamor and now Ram but we live to play another day.

So come on this is a message to any tribe that's wants to fight P!NG we will not back down and we will not hug into any tribe. You want K54 and little bit of k55 we will make you earn it.

Good day

DeletedUser

Seems to me as leader you probably force members to send support to you. In fact if you weren't the leader of your tribe, you would have been internally nobled a while back.

And back to the discussion on the forum
Top 10 tribes in 1 month.
1.Ram
2. Mayh3m
3. Abs
Each tribe has an excellent spread.

First I would like to let you know that this first statement is false and he doesnt ask for any more support than other members might. And also, what would make you even think those 3 tribes are going to be top 10 in the next couple months? You mentioned map only means something if you understand it? What proves the point that makes these tribes good? That they can recruit some big pointwhores and live on the rim merging with possible enemies?

DeletedUser

well hell yeah. i thought i was gonna have to come on here and deal with some flame... much appreciated krieuk ^^

I am left speechless myself from that one....uh...I usually tell people when you don't know what to say, don't say anything, and I am in that spot right now - but something needs to be said. A few things really; one I would like to apologize to scruffy and any viewer who read that for whatever it means to them, I uh, acted well, wrongly. I let my emotions get the best of me, but to say the least about that, I acted like a drunk fool. Terribly sorry. Most of the people who know me and read that either had a mini-heart attack or were really astonished. So to them, you all witnessed Krieuk being a hypocrite. I'd like to say sorry to them. Finally I'd like to say sorry to the mods and to chaos, for the trouble I might have put them through. So you all can take that to heart of dis-regard it and look at me for now as a total - rude - profane rolling machine, but what can I say?

To get on topic, regarding lambezz's post. You have on several occasions told me that you don't expect P!NG to pull through; but perhaps your view has changed? Explain that to me please.

DeletedUser

First I would like to let you know that this first statement is false and he doesnt ask for any more support than other members might. And also, what would make you even think those 3 tribes are going to be top 10 in the next couple months? You mentioned map only means something if you understand it? What proves the point that makes these tribes good? That they can recruit some big pointwhores and live on the rim merging with possible enemies?

Yeah it's confirm your a noob
you think we noble villa's with our points?
Do you think we make ODA with our points too?
It take troops to be on the top of others and a lot of them since we have morale against us

So shut up with Big poitnwhores you don't know what you're talking about

Back to topic

1 RAM
2 Abs
3 Mayh3m
4 PRIEST
5 Glamor
6 !zap
7 Ping
8 ~PC~
9 Broken
10 Agony

DeletedUser

So your saying P!NG is going to fall because of my mouth?? Why should i keep my mouth shut? I dont know where you live but i have something called freedom of speech. I can talk all i want. All you critics think P!NG will fall. Okay then try it we have fought through adversity. No allies very few naps and yet were still here?? Are we not?? Have a shot at us call us noobs, newbs what ever truth of the matter is were here. still surrounded by Broken Glamor and now Ram but we live to play another day.

As a tribal leader is it not your duty to protect your members? Your comments in regard to those spoken with dukes(of other tribes) and those written on the forum, show a total and complete disregard for any of your members, only your pride. Hubris my friend, kept Odysseus from his Island for ten years(?). I say you will fall apart because I know a thing or two about several tribes that are going to hit you soon. Also If you say ram is a terrible tribe then think again. I personally care little for ram and do not wish them to succeed. But it is doubtful they will be removed for several months time, unless they merge(again) or disband. The will not be removed mainly because there are dukes such as yourself and players with little disregard to manners, or gentleman's words. And apologies are about as useful as insults.

Also your comment on freedom of speech is stupid(for lack of better words).

So come on this is a message to any tribe that's wants to fight P!NG we will not back down and we will not hug into any tribe. You want K54 and little bit of k55 we will make you earn it.

Good day

Let me re-write it so people can better understand.
So come on this is a message to any tribe that's wants to fight me, I(and my minions) will not back down and I(and my minions) will not hug(my minions will once they realize I am a terrible leader) into any tribe. You want K54 and little bit of k55 we will make you earn it.(I will try to hold the Hindenburg from burning for a few more weeks, so as to get myself into a different tribe).

Please Please save me. I will merge into any tribe.
Remember my dear good friend(this is manners my friend, insult those around you with compliments), if you and your tribe members do not actually jump ship and merge, I will then rescind my statement. And call you a half-bad leader, not a terrible one.

And to anyone who talks about maps, look at one and try to learn from it. I know they do not teach that anymore in Grade School, but nevertheless recess can be skipped for a day to teach manners, and map reading.

Back on topic
Agony I just realized is a family tribe. Why do all the tribes not take them out? Family tribes are a disease that must be eradicated. At em Boys!

DeletedUser

OH Yeah, how can you comment on any of these 3 tribes ? what do you know about any of them? so please dont post senseless crap unless you know what your talking about ok.

Lol Dont be jealous because everyone talks about are tribes :D

DeletedUser65846

OH Yeah, how can you comment on any of these 3 tribes ? what do you know about any of them? so please dont post senseless crap unless you know what your talking about ok.

Lol Dont be jealous because everyone talks about are tribes :D

Well Abs and RAM have yet to be tested in a tribe vs tribe scenario so he does have a point. His insults were maybe a little extreme and I believe he was taking it more out on Scruffy and not the tribes in particular. But it would be nice to have less gangbangs/merges/ally hugging going on in this world. This world lacks lasting wars where numbers are not deciding the outcome.

DeletedUser

i mailed the mod so we can have our origional top 20 reopend so we can make judgemnents on TODAYS tribes not future ones lol

Krieuk - your 1st post made me think wow what a douch but then your second made me completly disregard that comment and put you up to a honourable player, good luck here try not let emotion take over as it seems your not a bad guy, it was very mature of you to appologise here i say its a good trait to own

lambchop i dont think you understand scruffy's posts, in a nut shell he is saying ping will fall because of YOUR comments and small minded attitude, yes granted this is a learnign curve for you and you dont no hwo to play yet but you are digging holes all over and unfortunatly people dont forget things in TW and chances are YOU alone will be your tribes downfall when your members start realising your a trouble cause and want to jump ship (this is not a flame its advice) this is your 1st world as you stated previously so tone it down a little and observe how the other leaders act in these forums and stop picking wars with every player that flames you

RAM
ABS
BROKEN (but with a minimerge/selective recruitment from somewere)
Priest
Possibly a 5th tribe that is not formed yet but may consist of some Agony people and there area?

DeletedUser

i mailed the mod so we can have our origional top 20 reopend so we can make judgemnents on TODAYS tribes not future ones lol

Krieuk - your 1st post made me think wow what a douch but then your second made me completly disregard that comment and put you up to a honourable player, good luck here try not let emotion take over as it seems your not a bad guy, it was very mature of you to appologise here i say its a good trait to own

lambchop i dont think you understand scruffy's posts, in a nut shell he is saying ping will fall because of YOUR comments and small minded attitude, yes granted this is a learnign curve for you and you dont no hwo to play yet but you are digging holes all over and unfortunatly people dont forget things in TW and chances are YOU alone will be your tribes downfall when your members start realising your a trouble cause and want to jump ship (this is not a flame its advice) this is your 1st world as you stated previously so tone it down a little and observe how the other leaders act in these forums and stop picking wars with every player that flames you

RAM
ABS
BROKEN (but with a minimerge/selective recruitment from somewere)
Priest
Possibly a 5th tribe that is not formed yet but may consist of some Agony people and there area?

Exactly what I was saying, but it seems somehow I got an infraction for inappropiate language. Which I do not recall using. :icon_confused: Posted 3 posts, have only three posts, all of them still remain up. I wonder... Quite draconian.

Anyway I disagree with your choice that Broken will remain, they will not last for another month.

DeletedUser

ahh see i said with a merge, without new blood they wont last, granted they have great players but locations and "gangbanging" will be key :/

also as for infractions lol i get 3 a week dont worry about it its not what you no its who you no in a corrupt wrld we live in lol

wana get some more well here is what i get done for

WTF are you about (uacceptable language lol)
p155 off (offencive)
you noo8 grow up (personal insult)
go suck someone else (sexual inuendo)

you cant win this will prob eget me a number of infractions but aww wll takes 5 secs to create another profile and "some people" are a bunch of corrupt *insert word here*

ram merges into pingpong who both merge into abs then ally broken and become a 28th branch of the rise family

DeletedUser

Quite specific, do you know something? :icon_wink:

he is just sarcastic
at the moment we never merge with anyone and will not.
Our Avg tribemembers is 47-53 so we just have enough space to recruit good/*great players to join us and inactive members are always replace this way!

DeletedUser

he is just sarcastic
at the moment we never merge with anyone and will not.
Our Avg tribemembers is 47-53 so we just have enough space to recruit good/*great players to join us and inactive members are always replace this way!
ironic because you have 57 players and magically spread over in K54, 55, and 65 in the matter of a day. Seems like you are thinking about war but would rather merge and then kill off all the helpless people left over that even with moral are an easy kill.

DeletedUser

Exactly what I was saying, but it seems somehow I got an infraction for inappropiate language. Which I do not recall using. :icon_confused: Posted 3 posts, have only three posts, all of them still remain up. I wonder... Quite draconian.

Anyway I disagree with your choice that Broken will remain, they will not last for another month.

It is not right that you got an infraction, I can't even recall you responding to my horrible outbreak of profane and insulting words.

Now can anyone tell me whats happening with Hugz!?

DeletedUser

ironic because you have 57 players and magically spread over in K54, 55, and 65 in the matter of a day. Seems like you are thinking about war but would rather merge and then kill off all the helpless people left over that even with moral are an easy kill.

Though I really hate to defend RAM, I dislike P!ng far more. RAM did indeed merge(recruit, if It isn't rimming a player its all the same to me), however, that is old news. Coming onto this forum in order to start a flame war, is not in any manner smart. You are simply barking at RAM because you understand if P!ng does merge into a tribe, you will be left out to die. As your conquers show nothing but a tribe member eater. You have low ODA, ODD, the only reason your ODA is probably as high as it is now, is because clearing out your friends still requires troops. Also you are fairly close to them as well.

Also why would anyone be helpless. I do so surely believe people have a misunderstanding of a purpose of a tribe. It is to combine forces in order to easier defeat those around you. However, you first and foremost must be independent of your tribe. If your tribe disbands you should not be helpless, if you are, you are a point whore. You deserve to be rimmed. So sir if you wish to save your neck, do not in any manner insult those you will be cutting it down.

And rock I found it hard to understand why you had so little in tribe noblements, till I discovered your secret :icon_twisted:.

DeletedUser65846

It is not right that you got an infraction, I can't even recall you responding to my horrible outbreak of profane and insulting words.

Now can anyone tell me whats happening with Hugz!?

Hugz! is pretty much done, those who wanted to continue either joined Priest or Ram depending on location. Majority joined Ram it seems.

DeletedUser

I have said it before, and I will say it again; RAM is not a great tribe. I look at the tribe, it has fifty-eight members (58), and to me that is one major draw back. That is a lot members, a huge amount of space taken up by (personally my least favorite color) blue. So (I am imagining here) if I was a RAM player in the core of their tribe, I would look on the map and see nothing but blue. Now this really relys on your personal philosophy on tribes, location, etc., and to me personally I feel that tribe who can only see majorly blue around its area it not a great or even a good tribe. If I were a player in RAM (seeing the large number of members they have, probably 10 or so are decent, so I am speaking from a decent players perspective and one looking to always expand) I would want to see bright red and just plain red around me, sure maybe some blue here and there, but I want that red so I can expand and for some of you OD lovers out there, capitalize on the opportunity's to get that up. So when you have fifty-eight members in your tribe and around you, your not going to be getting those chances to expand, etc. One thing I have observed myself doing in Broken when I am not expanding, I sit and build troops, then think about attacking someone but fear I will lose to many troops; a player who doesn't expand becomes lazy and fearful. A player that keeps expanding however constantly is losing and building troops, therefore keeping that edge of aggression.

I have even made a big fuss about RAM's ennoblement's, rightfully so. Again this truly has to come from your philosophy, but a tribe of RAM's "caliber" should be getting respectful gains on other good tribes. I am not going to show the whole list of 1k+ ennoblement's, but I will show you a few.
[spoil]Interestedly enough, RAM has nobled 227 barbs this month alone. (I may be one or two off, but look at the stats, it is more then 220.) The percentage of barbs they nobled this month to all their noblement's: 14% (Now imagine if I included all the barbs nobled during their existence!)
(Just for reference, the tribes here that I consider "decent" are; Chess, Broken, P!NG, Agony, PG13, Hugz!, and even Rising) The total number of nobles against the listed tribes come to 98. The percentage of that to the rest of their ennoblement's: 5% (Wow) That leaves the rest of their enoblements to unknown and pathetic tribes. [/spoil]

Clearly they need to step up their game, looking from those numbers, they are barb munchers and little girl hunters (A term for people that specifically go after small and easy tribes). To me RAM is nothing special, just a group of rim players looking only to grow off small tribes. To RAM players, don't come up rebutting this saying how it is you only noble decent tribes, because the stats prove you wrong. Comparing RAM to P!NG however, I would be all for RAM. However we all know P!NG is not the "best" of tribes either. (I say all this with the utmost respect for those in RAM and P!NG, I don't wish to offend anyone).