Predict future top 10 tribes

armadillojoe

I was the one who pointed out glamor was russian. They took !zAp!s russians also... I want our russians back!

Prizonerofwar

Your allies are as good as ours, oh wait, we don't have any. ^^

DeletedUser

P!NG doesnt have allies either :) naps dont count tho. because there meant to be broken

DeletedUser

lets see. mrsb became busy, derek suddenly went red, possut quit, the barney quit, eonomos(something like that) i havent even seen speak either at the forums or skype chat in a while.

t-rex was ganged up on, and lol etherios was even accusing her of using cheat methods bcoz his train kept getting sniped.
so basically every player who quit was getting attacked by the then sike..... they couldnt fight back

DeletedUser

New plan Gummer? Are you joining Chess?? They are not great i think. getting attacked by P!NG and then trying to get a ceasefire when we havent even done much damage yet. Sounds like a cry for help from them

nope not joining chess, no need does not effect me tribal tag of me and them guys in chess, as no matter what tribe they/me in we work together

also as for not great, just because there not focusing on ping does not mean they cant lol

each tribe has potential do change there fate at any point regardless of "reputation"

DeletedUser

I agree with you gummer there, but two members just joined ram :( all these tribe changings

DeletedUser

u may wana check again ;D

seems me and my "minions" all hug ram ;)

but seems you and you members wana war me so i may leave ram and fight u alone to make it fair ;)

DeletedUser20195

I predict Priest will b in top 5 Oh wait we r. Well look at that we have been resurrected and blessed :icon_razz:

Prizonerofwar

Get rid of everyone below 200k, you can merge with us, it seems like the cool thing to do here.

DeletedUser

u may wana check again ;D

seems me and my "minions" all hug ram ;)

but seems you and you members wana war me so i may leave ram and fight u alone to make it fair ;)

Im not going to get involved with this on the world forums. We had our little "rooster" fighting through mail. lol I didnt come up with the name rooster fighting.

Nah you can stay in Ram doesnt mean your not going to get attacked, Ram is just another tribe. Im not trying to be cocky or anything but it doesnt matter what tribe your in either way you had a little hissy fit over a cross nobling issue yet you still didnt provide any reports to prove you cleared the member from rising. Your just another one of those big players that always wants a village and too lazy to find another target.

So good luck and i hope by the time i finish this message i meay see some incomings. I am almost in the top 100 in ODD thanks to being attacked and thanks to my tribe who supports to the death and has a laugh doing it. Were here to have fun and you take this game too seriously.

Cya later lambezz out

DeletedUser

so basically every player who quit was getting attacked by the then sike..... they couldnt fight back

lets see, before you took those villages most of them were ran through sitting, others were handled just to finish gifting of villages. that plus the fact that the K leaders suddenly became inactive. only k57/67 was the solid K left. 1 co-duchess quit, and a baron became red without notice. the few people that are left were sitting the accts, so no coordination was possible.

and really, have you forgotten all those sniped trains that your members said was done through cheating :icon_rolleyes:? you must be really terrible to think that sniping isnt possible without use of 3rd party scripts/programs. :icon_biggrin:

no matter how good a player you are, when RL matters come up, you cant do much. unless you consider TW as RL :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Wrong again...MrsB quit before any attacks from Sike. were launched on Barney, Possut original owner quit when the account was 55k - the new owner quit because of rl stuff, then the next owner had 50 incoming daily from Sike. and 2 other tribes, he sniped around 17 trains in total and then quit due to lack of troops which the old owner brought upon.

DeletedUser

I never quit just ask your tribemate. In fact, I think I taught him a few lessons in the process. You have a pretty large mouth for only being a member of Storm for maybe a week. Stop feeding off your former tribemates villages, show us something other than your bull and perhaps your posts might actually have some merit to them. Until then, my diagnosis of you being cranially challenged stands. Just evolve already :lol:

DeletedUser82180

Three responces in a row to one post, it must be popular :lol:

DeletedUser

Im not trying to be cocky or anything but it doesnt matter what tribe your in either way you had a little hissy fit over a cross nobling issue

lol the funny thing is your full of it ha

dont come here posting lies or il come here quoting your lies...

YOU and 3 other member of YOUR tribe mailed me today asking why im attacking you guys..

last week 1 of your players nobled 1 of my targets so i took it back lol no big deal i never bated a eye lash over it, a week later you guys start mailing me asking why im attacking lol

so i say great work on the fast communication, i was not attackign you guys but only taking vills i cleared and prenobled and onl last noble to find this...

Defender: Kimahri999
Village: xxx
Quantity: 0 0 6018 0 1000 1262 0 0 45 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6018 0 1000 1262 0 0 45 0 0

Defender: Kimahri999
Village: xxx
Quantity: 0 0 7295 0 822 1634 0 0 123 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7295 0 822 1634 0 0 123 0 0

so to summerise, your inactive player nobled my vill resulting in him loosing his troops and the vills (as well as multiple nobles) so does this look i pre nobled lol

.Minas Ithil (534|543) K55 10,256 Kimahri999 [P!NG] gummer4england [HuGZ !] 2010-02-21 06:43:00
.Minas Ithil (534|543) K55 10,526 Kimahri999 [P!NG] Kimahri999 [P!NG] 2010-02-20 21:17:26
.Minas Ithil (534|543) K55 10,526 Kimahri999 [P!NG] Kimahri999 [P!NG] 2010-02-20 21:17:02
.Minas Ithil (534|543) K55 10,526 gummer4england [HuGZ !] Kimahri999 [P!NG] 2010-02-20 21:16:28

DeletedUser

I Like all good men like to dissect everything I read.

. Your just another one of those big players that always wants a village and too lazy to find another target.
Unlike you who nobles barbs, and nobles internally.
Just click on enemy tribes as P!ng

So good luck and i hope by the time i finish this message i meay see some incomings. I am almost in the top 100 in ODD thanks to being attacked and thanks to my tribe who supports to the death and has a laugh doing it. Were here to have fun and you take this game too seriously.

Cya later lambezz out
Seems to me as leader you probably force members to send support to you. In fact if you weren't the leader of your tribe, you would have been internally nobled a while back.

And back to the discussion on the forum
Top 10 tribes in 1 month.
1.Ram
2. Mayh3m
3. Abs
Each tribe has an excellent spread.

DeletedUser

to many quoate posts to reply to.... the pot has been stirred lol
wacca we agreed to disagree some time back and vijay, no idea what your on about dude.... i was being a smartass to imsopretty from an earlier post, i mean this discussion comes up every third page and the same people seem to be involved.... so lets end it...
i never attacked or nobled a barney member.... i was never attacked by a barney member....
sike members attacked barney members..... whether those players quit before or after the attacks will not be known, but there villages on the map were in colour and were nobled....
and yes these attacks were on the K47....
care to add to that.....
also imsopretty, what are you talking about with the cheating....this brings a new debate to run through my challenged cranium.... can you please tell me the players who cheated so i can pass on this info to them... thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

gustav3

I Like all good men like to dissect everything I read.

Unlike you who nobles barbs, and nobles internally.
Just click on enemy tribes as P!ng

Seems to me as leader you probably force members to send support to you. In fact if you weren't the leader of your tribe, you would have been internally nobled a while back.

And back to the discussion on the forum
Top 10 tribes in 1 month.
1.Ram
2. Mayh3m
3. Abs
Each tribe has an excellent spread.

alright, i try not to step into arguments that aren't mine, but to me, your points are ridiculous. if any members of p!ng noble internally, its because we like to keep all of our villas in the family. as for barb nobles, if you haven't noticed, p!ng is surrounded by strong tribes on all sides, and we fight hard. in my opinion (this whole argument is from my personal point of view, not my tribes) if we noble barbs, its only to strengthen our front lines. lambezz doesnt force members to support. P!ng isnt full of members who could be "forced" to send support.

Like he said, we play for fun. we have a great time supporting tribemates and putting down nukes.

and your opinion on the future 10 tribe's is shallow. we can all look at the map.