Predict future top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

[spoil]Interestedly enough, RAM has nobled 227 barbs this month alone. (I may be one or two off, but look at the stats, it is more then 220.) The percentage of barbs they nobled this month to all their noblement's: 14% (Now imagine if I included all the barbs nobled during their existence!)
(Just for reference, the tribes here that I consider "decent" are; Chess, Broken, P!NG, Agony, PG13, Hugz!, and even Rising) The total number of nobles against the listed tribes come to 98. The percentage of that to the rest of their ennoblement's: 5% (Wow) That leaves the rest of their enoblements to unknown and pathetic tribes. [/spoil]

You say RAM isn't a great tribe because of many things... one of them being because of their 58 members, yet you state AGONY as a decent tribe when they have far more members then RAM... AGONY and there 2 family tribes all share one continent together...

DeletedUser

You say RAM isn't a great tribe because of many things... one of them being because of their 58 members, yet you state AGONY as a decent tribe when they have far more members then RAM... AGONY and there 2 family tribes all share one continent together...

Compared to the many other tribes, Agony is one that is more recognizable in my eyes.

DeletedUser

Alright, Krieuk. I know I'm in RAM, and that most may try to say that I am being subjective in my post, but believe me, I am trying to be as objective as possible.

Now then:
I have said it before, and I will say it again; RAM is not a great tribe.

You base this statement on the following arguments:
• RAM has too many members to be considered a good tribe.
• RAM does not have many ennoblements against decent tribes (you included: Chess, BROKEN, P!NG, Agony, PG13, HuGZ !, Rising)

Let's address that first point: RAM has too many members.

When I think of the number of members, a factor that greatly affects this is member density. As well, village density is quite important. Here is a simple map showing all of RAM. The tribe covers about 6 continents. Let's say 5 and a half to be fair. So... 58 members in 5.5 continents comes out to... 10.5 members per continent. You later go on to say that Agony is a decent tribe. I'm assuming that you know that Agony, Worry, and ~Dread are a family. Let's see their map: Clicky. That is a total of 134 members in a single continent. Yet you call them decent while refusing that same title to RAM?

Second, you say that RAM does not have very many ennoblements against top tribes. In this list of "top tribes" were included Chess, BROKEN, P!NG, Agony, PG13, HuGZ !, Rising.

Another map should make you notice that RAM doesn't even come in contact with BROKEN. So don't even count them. The list of 'decent' tribes now contains Chess, P!NG, Agony, PG13, Rising. I do not include HuGZ ! as they disbanded. Agony is a family tribe, I'm not quite sure how you would count them as decent. As I mentioned before, 134 members/continent = fail. As for the others... PG13's leader openly admitted his tribe was full of noobs and was going nowhere. Chess, P!NG, and Rising all have their plus sides. They fight hard to stay alive. Aside from Chess though, they do not share very large borders with RAM. And these borders were only created recently, in the past week.

Pulling stats from the last month is quite unfair. A month ago, RAM did not share a border with Chess, P!NG, or Rising. So in fact, all the tribes you cited as 'decent' and nearby to RAM were either a) not so decent or b) not close to RAM until very recently.

And to top it all off?
I say all this with the utmost respect for those in RAM

I suppose you would say that calling us "little girl hunters" is respectful? Give me a break.

So next time, before you start belittling a tribe, make sure you get your stats right. Because while it is very easy to make the stats lie for you, the lie can't be hidden.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Though I really hate to defend RAM, I dislike P!ng far more. RAM did indeed merge(recruit, if It isn't rimming a player its all the same to me), however, that is old news. Coming onto this forum in order to start a flame war, is not in any manner smart. You are simply barking at RAM because you understand if P!ng does merge into a tribe, you will be left out to die. As your conquers show nothing but a tribe member eater. You have low ODA, ODD, the only reason your ODA is probably as high as it is now, is because clearing out your friends still requires troops. Also you are fairly close to them as well.

Also why would anyone be helpless. I do so surely believe people have a misunderstanding of a purpose of a tribe. It is to combine forces in order to easier defeat those around you. However, you first and foremost must be independent of your tribe. If your tribe disbands you should not be helpless, if you are, you are a point whore. You deserve to be rimmed. So sir if you wish to save your neck, do not in any manner insult those you will be cutting it down.

And rock I found it hard to understand why you had so little in tribe noblements, till I discovered your secret :icon_twisted:.
Yes I do have smaller ODA and ODD but you cannot be saying I get all my ODA from attacking the members in my tribe that have left. We make sure they have cleared their villas so I have killed 0 from attacking them. Also I have had very few attacks on me and have yet to dodge an attack. You want to see the ODD rise, well attack me. I am in the need of some action. I admit, I do jump on people in the tribe who quit but someone has too.

One more thing, if I deserve to be rimmed, I'm ready :)

DeletedUser

RAM is not that good :p i should know it took the whole tribe a few months to wipe out 2 players lol me being one of them

BTW i was Whats a church?

DeletedUser

I do not know much about RAM as a tribe except what I see in the statistics but so long as they have kingfarrow and Linwood operating like tag team wrestlers anyone they attack better call a PRIEST for forgiveness as their life on this world is essentially over :lol:

Love you guys and good luck!

DeletedUser

RAM is not that good :p i should know it took the whole tribe a few months to wipe out 2 players lol me being one of them

BTW i was Whats a church?

lol it's only 3 month this world is open , mmm i never go for you and i was close too. Not the whole tribe was focus on you only the one near you. rofl wow you got an Ego

DeletedUser

exactly 1 player that is the only good player in ram :p i had trains coming from several others :p

DeletedUser

• RAM does not have many ennoblements against decent tribes (you included: Chess, BROKEN, P!NG, Agony, PG13, HuGZ !, Rising)

Second, you say that RAM does not have very many ennoblements against top tribes. In this list of "top tribes" were included Chess, BROKEN, P!NG, Agony, PG13, HuGZ !, Rising.

The list of 'decent' tribes now contains Chess, P!NG, Agony, PG13, Rising. Agony is a family tribe, I'm not quite sure how you would count them as decent. As I mentioned before, 134 members/continent = fail. As for the others... PG13's leader openly admitted his tribe was full of noobs and was going nowhere. Chess, P!NG, and Rising all have their plus sides. They fight hard to stay alive. Aside from Chess though, they do not share very large borders with RAM. And these borders were only created recently, in the past week.

Pulling stats from the last month is quite unfair. A month ago, RAM did not share a border with Chess, P!NG, or Rising. So in fact, all the tribes you cited as 'decent' and nearby to RAM were either a) not so decent or b) not close to RAM until very recently.
This doesn't cut it to me. Of those tribes I am only going to talk about 1 plus add an extra one to hammer a point home.
Agony, as you so claim, is a terrible tribe, you agree with it, I will agree with it. If agony is so terrible, then why have you not nobled any of them? Why is it that you share a border one continent length long, and yet no war has occurred.

This will bring up point number 2, last time I checked ABS and Ram also shared a beautiful border. So why has there been no fighting between these two number two tribes?

Is it because you are either allied or Nap'd with both tribes? Now come on, if you guys really love to war so much, why has Ram not begun the massive destruction of either Abs or Agony. I understand the game of diplomacy, but allying with any tribe on your borders is not diplomacy, it is cowardice.

I suppose you would say that calling us "little girl hunters" is respectful? Give me a break.

See above, calling it as it is, is the most respectful one may be.

DeletedUser

dont worry abotu ram "babr munching" as you put it, you will see some changes over the next few month is "skill" and probably my "contribution" to the tribe will result in a numbers change and a skill increase :)

DeletedUser

This doesn't cut it to me. Of those tribes I am only going to talk about 1 plus add an extra one to hammer a point home.
Agony, as you so claim, is a terrible tribe, you agree with it, I will agree with it. If agony is so terrible, then why have you not nobled any of them? Why is it that you share a border one continent length long, and yet no war has occurred.

This will bring up point number 2, last time I checked ABS and Ram also shared a beautiful border. So why has there been no fighting between these two number two tribes?

Is it because you are either allied or Nap'd with both tribes? Now come on, if you guys really love to war so much, why has Ram not begun the massive destruction of either Abs or Agony. I understand the game of diplomacy, but allying with any tribe on your borders is not diplomacy, it is cowardice.

See above, calling it as it is, is the most respectful one may be.

This is Predict future top 10 tribes not predict the diplomacy of the top tribe so please keep it in the topic and stop trying to know what we will do in the futur this isn't your business!

DeletedUser

Okay well this has gone off topic,(Mainly my fault) but my prediction for future top ten 10 tribes are:

1.) Abs-- Havent seen anything out of them yet besides a merge, but alot of expanding area. good job twnooblet
2.) PRIEST--
3.) Mayh3m- Dont know you yet so we see how you do
4.) Glamor- Been here since day one. Alright players havent delt with many of them- except maybe area code
5.) Ram-- boredness might hit for the players on the outer rim with no real great tribe south of them. Well at least they don't show on up dating maps
6.)Broken-Been here for a while but seems to have nap with Glamor or something in k55. Was helping PR but they merged into Bulk. So we will see if this small member count tribe can keep it going. good luck
7.)!ZAP!- geez also been here since day one.lol
8.)Storm- Force to be reckon with :) will probley move up in ranks
9.)Bulk- Merging with PR in k44. Bulkster anchoring that tribe should go far. he owns k44 by a long shot
10.) Unknown tribe.

I didnt put my tribe, trying to be unbias. Well just let things unfold :)

DeletedUser

This is Predict future top 10 tribes not predict the diplomacy of the top tribe so please keep it in the topic and stop trying to know what we will do in the futur this isn't your business!
Quite a testy response friend. Could there be truth in my incoherent ramblings?

Okay well this has gone off topic,(Mainly my fault) but my prediction for future top ten 10 tribes are:

1.) Abs-- Havent seen anything out of them yet besides a merge, but alot of expanding area. good job twnooblet
2.) PRIEST--
3.) Mayh3m- Dont know you yet so we see how you do
4.) Glamor- Been here since day one. Alright players havent delt with many of them- except maybe area code
5.) Ram-- boredness might hit for the players on the outer rim with no real great tribe south of them. Well at least they don't show on up dating maps
6.)Broken-Been here for a while but seems to have nap with Glamor or something in k55. Was helping PR but they merged into Bulk. So we will see if this small member count tribe can keep it going. good luck
7.)!ZAP!- geez also been here since day one.lol
8.)Storm- Force to be reckon with :) will probley move up in ranks
9.)Bulk- Merging with PR in k44. Bulkster anchoring that tribe should go far. he owns k44 by a long shot
10.) Unknown tribe.

I didnt put my tribe, trying to be unbias. Well just let things unfold :)

1. All they do is merge, bound to get ganged
2. Ehh
3. Ok
4. ... A bit lower
5. Rim is usually the best part, more fun and less politics
6. Broken won't last to long unless tribes begin to gang
7. To lazy now agree with Bulk, think some 10-20 ranked tribes are going to start moving in.

DeletedUser

I dont like the rim, but that's just me.Some players like the core and some like the rim. so... That's why i said it might be boring. other then there new recruits in k54 and k55 they wont get bored with all there expanding area and plenty of targets

DeletedUser82180

Your spelling is a bit off in that there post Lambezz. Wonder if I was the only one to catch it?

DeletedUser

Lol god damn i cant get anything right now a days.Lol uhmm can you point out where? Or was it just bad grammar?

DeletedUser

I cant find it. ohh well. Hopefully other players can understand it at least