W43 Dream Team

DeletedUser

Well I was bored again and I was thinking how the w43 externals are so boring.
So I thought id start up the good old dream team thread that alot of worlds tend to have.

So heres how I thought would be a good way to set it up. Pick your team of between 5-10 players you would choose to have in a tribe with you (Dont include yourself in the 5-10 players chose :p). Any reason is a good reason to choose someone :icon_wink:
The player chosen must currently play w43 (or at least played w43 for a decent amount of time), because lets face it the thread would be pointless if we could choose anyone and everyone from anywhere.

It would be helpful if you would include your reasons as to why you chose the players you chose your your dream team :icon_biggrin:
And I think everyone realises that most people will have a few (at least) of their own current tribe, and well thats to be expected as their the people you know best and have worked with so far on w43.

Okay so since I started the thread I kinda have to do one of these myself eh? :icon_redface:

1. Eviction Notice: Picked for both leading and playing ability. I've worked multiple times with eviction on this world and have co-ordinated/killed well against multiple opponents. Not to forget how we've worked together in defending villages too :icon_wink: (PS. This includes khick :p)

2. - M A R I O -: Picked mainly for leadership. Second time to be lead by mario, and lets just say im impressed with just about everything i've seen so far. Currently leading the #1 tribe which means he is doing something right. When he says listen, you listen which is a good effect to have on people when you lead and are bound to pick up some ego's along the way (Not saying we have any atm :p). Thats not to say he is only serious, he fits in the spam when he wants to also :icon_smile:

3. Kappushkin: Picked for the cool people :p. Coincidental that these guys started in the same K as us as I know em from a past world too (all be it from an enemy tribe :lol:). Been in contact with these guys (kappa,spushkin and strad) from the world start and even though i havent worked alot directly with them in game we seemed to end up in the same tribe alot so far on w43. Good spammy people on skype and well, k56 wouldnt be as cool without em always following my lead :icon_razz:

4. Be Mice Elf Again: Picked for playing ability. This guy has been fighting on a frontline (all be it a below par tribe, MOAR !) for quite a time now. You never hear him complain,whine about it, or even ask for support :lol:. Cool guy when I talk to him and impressive playing ability :icon_biggrin:

5. Capacitor: Picked for PnP. Whats a tribe without its local super cool PnP guy eh? :icon_smile: Having a good public forum rep is quite an important part of the game (more important than alot of people think) and this guy has huge respect from anyone who reads his posts it seems. Always informed on what he says.

6. Nahasapeemapetilon: Picked for cool name+village names, also playing ability. I dont know this guy atall but he is the most impressive rim-ward player on w43 so far imho. And just what an ingenius account name :lol:

7. ElChapo: Picked for playing ability. Whats a dream team for a particular world if it doesnt include the #1 player at the time? I dont know him nor have I looked his stats because i just purely cba :icon_redface:. But anyway yeah im sure he must be a good player if he reached #1 :icon_biggrin:

Anyway there we are I really was ultra bored tonight :lol:

PS: 8. Finnie:[14:26:37] Finnie: i can't belive i wasn't in your dream team
[14:27:06] DJ-slapHead/Technology: Look again in about 2 mins.
=]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok lets give this a go

MIOMIOCAT- don't talk much but lets his troops do the talking for him a real power house

badkarma-hasn't had the chace to show us what he can do yet but hes a great guy and dame useful to have in any tribe

chokalatte-probly the niceise lass in TW , so nice she will help her own tribe out forgeting about her own growth

Technology-a great guy and trys to keep PnP alive :D also one of the few EXPO guys still kicking about

darthv1-saddly now left TW but another really good guys and a good leader to

HaiBao-didn't last to long in this world but was one hell of a player and made a lot of skilled players cry :D

chOcolaTe bEar-don't spoke to him much myself but only really hear good thinks about him and hes not doing a bad job with his tribe

ExitMusic-just becuase she one hell of a looker :D great for tribe moral

DeletedUser

hmmm...let me see if i can make a dream team here: (TW stats was extensively used in this survey)

1. Elchapo - ranked 2 in ODA and first in points. Tough to top that.

2. Eviction Notice - How can you ignore someone with an ODA like that?

3. Airfx - Nobody talks about him. The secret assassin of BORED! behind the scene?

4. Nahasapeemapetilon - Former NUTS guys, only guy i know who nobled donkey villas and is still living happily in W43. Seems to have the skill to make it big in this world but may have to switch tribes soon.

5. MIOMIOCAT - Looks like the silent powerhouse of ICARUS to me. Good overall stats.

6. Hax0r - Only guy in CoD worth mentioning. Looks to be a good player.

7. Porthos111 - looks pretty sound attacking. His defensive skills are yet to be tested. Might be the one to look out for in donkey.

8. Envisionise - A really good player, but no longer with us.Who can forget the destruction he caused in the TOW Vs NUTS war?

9. Kurlander - another ODA whore whose weakness seems to be barb villages. Does not look much like a team player, but certainly knows his troops.

10. Killer hench/ Abe Grossman -The team needed a leader and both these guys have headed top tribes nicely. Abe looks like the better player, but failed to keep his team together. So i thought i should tie this spot.

DeletedUser

hmmm...let me see if i can make a dream team here: (TW stats was extensively used in this survey)

10. Killer hench/ Abe Grossman -The team needed a leader and both these guys have headed top tribes nicely. Abe looks like the better player, but failed to keep his team together. So i thought i should tie this spot.

***Correction-Abe didn't fail. We rotated leadership and shacked up with Bored.***

However, not a bad team you have there. :snob:

DeletedUser

Lukey1881 - Decent playing ability, mainly because he is a good leader and we work good together. In the relatively short time I have known him, he is already one of my best friends from Tribalwars.

Ballorfall13/Kronyx - Where would I be without my trusty nightsitters? :)

Marelica - Simply cause he'd kill me if I didn't include him

ElChapo - A good friend of mine who is also from the same country as me so we can have our own conversations in the midst of the others. Also very good playing ability.

Valkyrieproject - Another good friend of mine. Taught me a few new strategies and very good playing ability. Though she built a wall for me in my first village when she nightsat me :( Still haven't forgiven her! :icon_evil:

Chocolate Bear - Who would I be if I didn't include my W48 coplayer? (Well my coplayer says it is him but never proved it.. let's hope his telling the truth xD.. otherwise, sorry LOL.)

Sacredfool/Envisionise - Every Tribe needs a leet :icon_eek:

Free-eek - His participation in the war against MOAR ! shows how good of a player he is.

Eviction Notice - Aww, do I even need a reason?

Quite a few of these players were biased :D

DeletedUser

Well, I might as well chime in. So, If I were to create an epic tribe full of only the best W43 has to offer... It might look something like this...

Sherve - A pretty decent leader, he's smart and active enough to keep up (unlike me). Eats innactives like chips and dip, and when wartime comes around suddenly sherve has like 30 nukes, so I really can't complain. He also makes the time sacrifice, when something needs to happen at 4AM, he is there to make it happen. I for one might set my alarm for 4AM but the chances I will actually wake up are slim.

b pasta6 - Pretty good player from what I hear of the east, had the pleasure of being in a tribe with him for a short time. Seemed very intelligent and he helped us go through an early game merge with ease and style (hugs all around).

Nahasapeemapetilon - Everyone else had him in here, so why not I? Good guy to talk to and a good guy to play with. He helped me take out a thorn in my side early on, so... when he was homeless I naturally showed him my couch and TV. Good experienced player to have in a tribe with his cold, un-adulterating logic. He multiplies his villages like rabbits, even if that means a little incestuous action, and I like that.

Vankz - This guy has some of the best village names I have ever seen (but I might be biased). Had the pleasure of working with him against LMAO, he lost a lot but he re-built quickly and effectively. He is smart, isn't afraid to criticize, and he communicates well in the forum.

Sirpudd - Great player... smart.... good location... I feel like I am getting repetitive.

Airfx - The only player I haven't worked closely with on this list. From what I hear he is a good guy, not just a good player. Expands like crazy without regard to tribe (which I like). He also has a good location for unbiased expansion in the future.

The Jacal - He understands this game. I did a little backstabbing earlier, and he understood why. Beyond that, he is a good player.... smart... good communicator, etc.

Vpkozl - This guy... We attacked him full bore. And, though our timing wasn't perfect, he did a damn good job defending them. And we lost quite a bit. Oh yeah, this is his first world, can't wait to see him when he has experience.

Well, there it is. I know that the majority of these guys are already in my tribe... But that is more of a coincidence than anything. A huge part of a tribe is finding the balance between proximity and distance, and the main reasons for all of these picks is that balance. As a tribe they have the perfect ability to grow inwards and then outwards towards rim/BORED/Owp (not trying to hint at anything here).

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Lost serenity

1. ElChapo- 1 rank, 2 OD? Hard to ignore that...pleasure to work with as well.
2. Kurlander- 2 rank, good OD, once again great. Great in wars as well.
3. Eviction Notice- Top 10, Top Od...heard great things about him.
4. Dimfas- Great to work with..In our (FRST) only major war effort so far, dimfas did amazingly well.
5. Chocolate Bear- Obviously biased, being in FRST, but Scott and James have done a remarkable job leading.
6. MARIO- Heard many good things about him, and results show.
7. Tribb- Rank 22, pretty good for a solo player. Works very hard, and is a key to the success of FRST.
8. Thinger- The troxt-thing in this account make a very good team, as their rank shows, and are very talented helping leading FRST as well.
9. Techonology- Good rank, Great thread :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1. I would put a leader here but have no favorite leader yet......
2. Swiftcrimson -Ctrl-Alt-Elite is all that needs to be said.
3. Doomlover (1 of the 2 unless the 2nd starts playing again)
4. b pasta - guy has more nobles and nukes then probably anyone on this world lol
5. General Maclean - I have to be in my dream tribe!
6. Mario - Cause we all need some ghetto gaming!
7 and 8. Kai and Mageknights - Cause they sound cool
9. killer hench - cause he was nice enough to leave my random village in his continent!
10. A girl?

DeletedUser

My dream team involves all the Victoria Secret Angels (But back to tw reality :p)

For w43 this will just have to do....

1. Technology (dj and Tom Morello) - These guys are labeled as the sleeping beast of the outer core of w43. They are located NW of K56 and SW of k46. Why do I say sleeping beast? They have easily eliminated any threat of theirs in their area without even breaking a sweat. A combine effort from the coalition of Irelax, Nk, TDP, TDL and EOS hardly dented their surface. (His stats vs them was 35 - 2) Great player ;)

2. Mario (And his Girl Friend+ Orange) - His leadership is very strong and influential. His says something you tease him, but do it :p The thing I like most with mario, is that he defends every member of his tribe obsessively and he is not scared to declare war on tribes to protect his members. Do not ever underesitmate him, he always has a trump card hidden in his sleeve. (He also, has a hot gf, but she is Not as hot as mine :p )

3. Kappushkin - Now I heard these guys are the playboys of w43. Their care factor is 0, they are party animals and they are also the spammers of Bored!. (I have heard that the kappushkins, have got in contact with a large proportion of the w43 female community. Ladies if they haven't contacted you yet, feel free to mail them ;) Do not underestimate these guys. They are very aggressive. Currently, they seem Quiet to the world, but in reality, they are prowling and are ready to strike hard at any moment.

4. Finniethegreat- I have to put finnie him as number 4. A great guy I have to say in general. In game abilities are also great. He was targeted by the mass recruiting tribes of Iceni and WFF in many large co ordination attacks against him. He survived, they didn't ;)

5. Eviction Notice (Khick, Minos, i7) -What a monster team. If they see red on their map, they will noble it that day. They do not know the word fear. If you get in their way, you might as well say goodbye to w43 and hello w48. Only a fool will mess with them. Unfortunately a fool did pop their way in the early stage of the world not to long ago. His name was the nurgle. The current w43 number 1 player at that time. He didnt last long and was given his Eviction notice :p

6. Darthv1 - The Co founder and former Duke of Icarus. A gentleman I must say. He never dropped a nap without giving a 48 hour notice to the other tribe and always played fair. He was the mastermind of the rise of Icarus and he was patient in doing so. A great leader and player and will always be in my top 10.

7. Be Mice Elf Again - Everytime i think of elf it reminds me of the classical Mr James Bond. A likable chap, that always minds his business, while sipping away at his cup of tea and chewing on his jam and butter scones. Then when it is time he becomes a silent assassin. He bides his time, watching everyones move. Then he strikes quick and decisive without his enemies knowing what has, hit them. He then quickly redraws waiting for his next target.

8. TheNurgle (All of Irelax, TDP, TDL, NK and EOS) - Every team needs their clown, and there is no better clown than thenurgle.A mastermind of lololololololol and hahahahahahahhaa noob, vocabulary, he would be a great addition to the tribe, creating positive morale through laughter for all the members. I must add he is quite strategically bright and can be very aggressive, if need be. So number 8 you are.

9. MageKnights - A up and coming w43 master. He is fearless and aggressive, and he will be the one to watch for, in the next few months. Currently ranked top 4 in ODA and top 5 in points, I warn you stay far away from him.

10. Capacitor - Words are more powerful than actions in my books. And a great pnp writer is worth a spot for my top 10. A pnp writer can skillfully destroy an enemy tribe with words and lies he magically creates. Thats why Capacitor spot will always be safe in my top 10, unless he decides to move into poetry instead.

DeletedUser

If anyone wants a village idiot in their dream team, I am the best there is! :D

DeletedUser

If anyone wants a village idiot in their dream team, I am the best there is! :D

Added :lol:

11. fincky -Every team must need their village idiot just like they need their tribe clown. Only one player deserves this title, and his name is fincky. With his lame pnp and spear nukes he has deserved this spot from day 1. Congrats :)

DeletedUser

1. Technology (dj and Tom Morello) - These guys are labeled as the sleeping beast of the outer core of w43. They are located NW of K56 and SW of k46. Why do I say sleeping beast? They have easily eliminated any threat of theirs in their area without even breaking a sweat. A combine effort from the coalition of Irelax, Nk, TDP, TDL and EOS hardly dented their surface. (His stats vs them was 35 - 2) Great player ;)
Well so much for no one taking any notice of little old me up here just doin my thing :icon_evil:

Psst. You forgot how I helped take out the #1 player /runs away and hides

DeletedUser

1. I would put a leader here but have no favorite leader yet......
2. Swiftcrimson -Ctrl-Alt-Elite is all that needs to be said.
3. Doomlover (1 of the 2 unless the 2nd starts playing again)
4. b pasta - guy has more nobles and nukes then probably anyone on this world lol
5. General Maclean - I have to be in my dream tribe!
6. Mario - Cause we all need some ghetto gaming!
7 and 8. Kai and Mageknights - Cause they sound cool
9. killer hench - cause he was nice enough to leave my random village in his continent!
10. A girl?

Should someone tell him?

DeletedUser

well im going to chose myself because nobody else will :icon_wink:

Hyper Hypo

First of all...I include myself in this dream team without divulging my alias. My co-player is here included :p

Realizing also this is w43 in no particular order

1. Horsesoldier - Very active. Knows his stuff. Great planner of operations.

2. Ballorfall13/Kronyx - Im sure these are my boys in w47. Great team. Work well together.

3. Trojan Killer - Spoke to him on many occasions (He may not know :p) I have yet to see his skills in war but he seems a great player

4. Kaii - Also w47. I sit him regularly and has his shiz together. Yet to test these skills :p

5. Abe Grossman - w47 as well :p What can I say except he has great feel for the game and is aggressive.

To be continued....