W43 Dream Team

Doomkill22

crofty cant even make a decent train, his trains are like 20 seconds aparty

DeletedUser

no, he sends them at people

Meh, the guy is the top ranked player in K67, he obv knows what he is doing.

Anways please cease w the sour grapes in this thread, we already have a thread for the ekat / icarus business.

DeletedUser

1. Finnie the Great / Trojan Killer: the most effective leadership combo I have played under since Lokinder / Vpar2, joined this world late and started on the rim but cannot imagine playing for anyone else. I get to see these two interact in the council forums and the most appropriate thing i can say is that they function like an old married couple, they split responsibility well and always seem to be steps ahead with regard to the vision of the tribe.

thanks kamra but it ture the longer i work with TK the more impress i get with him hes a cool guy even if he is walsh :p

DeletedUser

thanks kamra but it ture the longer i work with TK the more impress i get with him hes a cool guy even if he is welsh :p

Wales... where men are men and sheep get nervous :icon_biggrin: i've heard it before you said it jay but it always tickles me.... and not in a gay way :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

cheers mate we do our best, we are making a few changes atm shuffeling tasks and what have you. we identified a couple of problem areas for management, some of our new recruits from CoD can add great value in more ways than one ;)

i doubt we can replace the whitty banter from you leaving though mate :(

did you notice how annoyed frst are by any chance? i dont know how their sniping is on the field, their quite good in here tonight though :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

don't fool yourself, my banter was never that witty :icon_biggrin:

you guys are doing a great job without me... thats why you're both in my dream team :icon_razz: see the way i seamlessly brought that back on topic :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Kappushkin

Hyper Hypo(not the same in W43)

Kaii(both players are good, but ston3d is mean :lol:)

tassies1

ElChapo

Technology

Oblivion..

so far :)

DeletedUser

Kappushkin

Hyper Hypo(not the same in W43)

Kaii(both players are good, but ston3d is mean :lol:)

tassies1

ElChapo

Technology

Oblivion..

so far :)
Wow im on another :icon_redface:

I really should go back and check how many im on.

Then go back and re-check how many are currently in the same tribe as me :p

Lost serenity

Wow im on another :icon_redface:

I really should go back and check how many im on.

Then go back and re-check how many are currently in the same tribe as me :p

lol. You got on mine, tech, and Im not in your tribe. i guess that counts for something :p

DeletedUser

To bumb this back to life
Eviction Notice :p
Technology
El Chapo
Mageknights
immune soul
mario
Tomasl

DeletedUser

This would have been a better thread if it was a w43 dream team with the provision that you could not include current team mates. However that would involve so much work that I still would not post on it... however i've just realised i've posted on this... fail! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ElChapo gets immediately scratched from all dream team lists!