XXXX declare on $CoD$

DeletedUser

still going on about a few villages of support change the record you may bore us to death.

you should have know war was coming when your tribe was attacking xxxx vills or did you forget about that minor detail

darkaniken2

I knew it was coming since BDeath was being supported by them. I'm not saying they did anything wrong, it'd have been better for us to be able to deal with EXP, -TBP-, XIV, and BDeath first - but it is what it is. I'm not going to complain for them taking advantage of a strategic declaration before proper stacking was done on the front with them, it is what I would have decided to do given their position.
Are you still whining about being up against 4-5 tribes? -TBP- is two players. EXP are a bunch of permasats. If you are finding them problematic, then you have my apologies.

DeletedUser

Are you still whining about being up against 4-5 tribes?

I'm not whining about anything, but you can assume I am for whatever reason. I suppose if you respond to anything these days then it is whining. I was responding to AndyJC's post with my reasoning as to why it was pretty well executed.

If you've actually read what I wrote and stop taking it out of context, you'd see that I'm enjoying the concept of being up against many tribes.

-TBP- is two players.

And MJ is 3 players and across the world, doesn't mean they aren't diverting some of our attention. -TBP-'s efforts do slow $CoD$ down, just like any additional war slows any tribe down in terms of winning the main one.

EXP are a bunch of permasats. If you are finding them problematic, then you have my apologies.

I never said EXP was problematic, I said it would have been better for us to clean them up first like all the other remnants of tribes attacking us.

@mihajes - Are 3 separate quotes a wall of quotes?

DeletedUser

still going on about a few villages of support change the record you may bore us to death.

you should have know war was coming when your tribe was attacking xxxx vills or did you forget about that minor detail

& I hate to double post but I also did agree that I wouldn't post walls of text but I cannot just leave this unnoticed:

You say this as if I insulted you guys for doing it or something, no respect for your enemies? I've never said anything remotely disrespectful toward you nor about XXXX. I am merely telling it how it is - which I indeed saw it coming.

We did attack an inactive that you guys were using to noble into our region. You act like you guys weren't going to fight us anyway. It's the end of the world, why wouldn't you guys? Supporting our enemies isn't a great sign of friendship either though, for those who seem to act as if it didn't happen.

By the same reasoning which you supported BDeath is the one that we began attacking roryhower under. Even supporting our enemies with a single troop is a big deal, just as is taking a single village from one of your inactives. So if nothing else there was mutual resentment building between us based on the diplomacy, not as people of course, and this was unavoidable.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

You should know by now that's how CoD roll. They start something, wait for the other tribe to declare, and then moan about everyone being mean to them.

DeletedUser64592

I don't think whatever has happened in the past will have much much bearing on this war as it is how you perform now rather than yesterday that matters, things change in a tribe over time. The players that will take an active part in this war will all have been involved in a decent battle at some point during W22 so there is little merit in saying one side is more experienced than the other and even if they are so what? With each new opponents I face I still learn something about playing this game so for me it is the side that is the most committed, organised and active that will prevail.

This war will tell if XXXX is as good as people think we are and if $COD$ are as good as they think they are. So good luck to both sides and lets hope we all get some fun out of attacking and defending against each other.

+1

again quoting one of your members LOL

i have other quotes... NOT from this forum... but can we keep this classy? WAR has come let us fight it.

Side 1:
Tribes: XXXX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: $CoD$
Players:

Timeframe: 20/02/2010 00:00:00 to 03/03/2010 05:42:14

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,699
Side 2: 1,870
Difference: 171

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 9
Difference: 79

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,264,966
Side 2: 18,153,738
Difference: 1,888,772

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 904,907
Side 2: 82,733
Difference: 822,174

image.php

the stats before war started LOL enough said
(again keeping it clean, not pointing fingers what happened happened)

You should know by now that's how CoD roll. They start something, wait for the other tribe to declare, and then moan about everyone being mean to them.

clearly i answered that

all my love ;) good luck all

DeletedUser43660

What sanctimonious BS, snap. Those caps were from lonestaresp, a player you recruited from XXXX, which kicked things off. Did you guys truly think that we'd just stand idly by and let you guys set up shop against us? You poached a member from XXXX, and we kicked the crap out of him. Where is he now, by chance?

Our position on lonestaresp was quite clear, and your council decided to end all relations with XXXX as a whole after our position was made known. You wanted him, you wanted a war with us, you got a war. Deal with it.

DeletedUser64592

What sanctimonious BS, snap. Those caps were from lonestaresp, a player you recruited from XXXX, which kicked things off. Did you guys truly think that we'd just stand idly by and let you guys set up shop against us? You poached a member from XXXX, and we kicked the crap out of him. Where is he now, by chance?

Our position on lonestaresp was quite clear, and your council decided to end all relations with XXXX as a whole after our position was made known. You wanted him, you wanted a war with us, you got a war. Deal with it.

your so pleasant :) i guess i pissed you off in my last mail some TRYING to find out if your many new attacks sent without a word where a war declaration LOL don't take this game so seriously it will give you a heart attack. we ended relations, didn't attack. We took a FEW towns and the "understanding" was you would take a few of our inactives in your core. Don't get sanctimonious about us taking towns out that we had a understanding to take out. DID we declare when you took his towns? or attack you? nope :) Where we under the assumption that your tribe had also been aloud long ago to take in one of ours? yes

again war is here, as skinny and others have stated can we keep it clean? NO hate from our side what has happened has happened

DeletedUser43660

your so pleasant :) i guess i pissed you off in my last mail some TRYING to find out if your many new attacks sent without a word where a war declaration LOL don't take this game so seriously it will give you a heart attack. we ended relations, didn't attack. We took a FEW towns and the "understanding" was you would take a few of our inactives in your core. Don't get sanctimonious about us taking towns out that we had a understanding to take out. DID we declare when you took his towns? or attack you? nope :) Where we under the assumption that your tribe had also been aloud long ago to take in one of ours? yes

again war is here, as skinny and others have stated can we keep it clean? NO hate from our side what has happened has happened

I am always pleasant, ask around. :) And I do not get pissed off in this game. Well, I got irked a few times dealing with ywevis...but that's it. So quit trying to ascribe emotions to me, snap. You can try that BS with someone else.

Yes, I was being polite with you in our convo. It wasn't my fault that dafyd0 was in slumber!! When he awoke, we declared. And if you drop relations with a tribe, what does that mean? Lunch then brunch? You can try those stupid little games with other tribes, not us.

You never confirmed that that was the deal, actually, that we could take your inactives, and you could take Rory's villages. And I will note that your side did not noble any of his K83 villages. Furthermore, your side desired a temporary NAP, which I would assume, would negate any such arrangement; and you dropped relations with as well, which is a cheap way to go about warring a tribe, so I think any 'deal' was negated through those actions. We declared on your family tribes. You wanted war, we wanted war, let's focus on that.

And as I told you in our mail, I couldn't care less what $COD$ thought about lonestaresp, and our attacks. He betrayed us, and we decided to smash him. And we did.

Where we under the assumption that your tribe had also been aloud long ago to take in one of ours? yes

I don't know what this is in reference to.

I find it quite amusing that your side wants the moral high road in all this. What I do object to though, is you twisting my words to suit your needs. We can argue in circles about this, and you can play your games(how did mailing my tribe go, twisting my words?). We'll focus on kicking the crap out of your tribe. Seeing as how you and I dealt with all these issues via in-game mail, I see no reason to walk down that road again in public. I'll let someone with the desire and inclination for refutation argue with you. I have a tribe to run.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64592

YOU brought it up LOL

yes all that was needed to be said was said between us in game :)

DeletedUser64592

LOTS of Nukes =83:41:01= (311|840) K83 9,243 roryhower35 [XXXX] Lord of the Squares [$CoD$] 2010-03-03 18:08:42
HowCamp (338|876) K83 9,278 roryhower35 [XXXX] cinders0407 [$CoD$] 2010-03-03 17:00:20
HowCamp (338|875) K83 9,499 roryhower35 [XXXX] cinders0407 [$CoD$] 2010-03-03 16:18:25
LOTS of Nukes =83:40:04= (304|840) K83 9,243 roryhower35 [XXXX] Lord of the Squares [$CoD$] 2010-03-04
LOTS of Nukes =83:30:95= (305|839) K83 9,243 roryhower35 [XXXX] Lord of the Squares [$CoD$] 2010-03-03 08:04:33

some k72 towns where taken but nobles where walking once we ended relations before we got the mail about just his k83 towns

we where thinking about it then you launched NO worries you had reasons as did we

DeletedUser

can we get a update from the time it has started to now see how they are going

DeletedUser64592

can we get a update from the time it has started to now see how they are going

Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XXXX
Players:

Timeframe: 04/03/2010 10:10:00 to 10/03/2010 11:13:43

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,024
Side 2: 863
Difference: 161

image.php

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 70
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,893,023
Side 2: 8,311,066
Difference: 1,581,957

image.php

Side 1: 617,956
Side 2: 663,880
Difference: 45,924

image.php

DeletedUser

so far this is a close war, but XXXX is living up to there name as well as $CoD$'s

DeletedUser

XXXX have 96 members 615mil total points, 96 members and 62 thousand villages.

the $CoD$ family have 672mil total points, 157 members and 68 thousand villages.

thats the future reference and what the stats should be based around when looking at who is doing better. now ladies, lets not turn this into a argument about inactives and other rubbish like the CoD/FINAL war, lets have some dignity? thanks

if people are going to do stats lets do em right @ snaperay , you should how much you dont want to be including any extensions to your tribe in the stats , which you have not, im assuming because they are not beneficial for you right now , be a good chap and keep the stats straight so every one can see whats going on

axeking

Side 1:
Tribes: XXXX XXXXX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =CoD= $CoD$
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 155
Side 2: 73
Difference: 82

image.php

Side 1: 1,487,643
Side 2: 706,651
Difference: 780,992

image.php

AndyJc

I agree with Tony, but dude =CoD= can't all be inactive? That means since XIII declaration COD have lost well over 100 members to inactivity.

DeletedUser

I agree with Tony, but dude =CoD= can't all be inactive? That means since XIII declaration COD have lost well over 100 members to inactivity.

i just looked quite a few of them are growing .