Why do people keep saying R.L. is so horrible?

DeletedUser

Shaun,

We can all see 100% now that what you say shouldn't be believed - as even R.L have come out and said you're wrong.

By the way; I checked the Top Ten Analysis I did on August 4th (day before I went away), and at that time Ginger was leading the war, again disproving what you say and reinforcing the arguments of others.

You have no defense now, especially when the tribe you are defending has come out and told you to stop.

Kindly fade away. Thank you.

I didn't say R.L. was winning the war the whole time, simply said they did more damage than anyone else during the war.

Also, i already apologized for the parts I got wrong, as a pRo member pointed out there were a few disbandments I was unaware of that mushed up the stats I was observing. If you did anything but get on here to complain at people, you would know that and drop it.

I asked a simple question using stats off of TWstats to see why the tribe was so disliked and people like you took it to greater level by bringing out points that only complicated the question instead of answering it.

Now, elementelite answered my question along with two others and I have already stated this subject is good as over for me..But wait, you didn't read that either..So sod off and give up flaming people who have already dropped a subject.

DeletedUser

Shauntage- Your not actual help R.L. in any agruement, I think it would be best if you look at a bit more facts or speak to a member of r.l. and see if he/she is willing to help you. I have been reading what you had to say but r.l. and I don't believe all of that is true but it does have parts that are.

I actually wasn't trying to help R.L., but only get to the bottem of my own curiosities as stated above. Many worlds have tribes that are hated, but that is usually because they claim things they haven't or have done underhanded tricks, neither of which R.L. has done. I simply wanted to know why R.L. was so hated when according to hard sources (out of game sources like TWstats and the forums), they really weren't that bad. As i said, I've gotten my answer and now it is dropped. It basically revolves around people thinking you should be more productive for your member count.

DeletedUser

I also said they only declare war on small and/or inactive tribes :)

Really, small or inactive, hmmmm when you say inactive you mean they are either not playing there account any more or they are being sat. I think that what you mean but I will wait for your answer before I look at your tribes recent nobles!!

DeletedUser

if i am correct and based on my understanding people dislike R.L. bcoz they haven't done anything on their own..they declare on a tribe already worn out..already fighting a war/fighting a multiple tribe and then R.L. came to the scene..

if you really want to change peoples view on you,prove yourself guys,prove them that they are wrong you can start by declaring on a top tribe be it on a top 10 or top 5..until this happens R.L will remain horrible on their mind

DeletedUser

Really, small or inactive, hmmmm when you say inactive you mean they are either not playing there account any more or they are being sat. I think that what you mean but I will wait for your answer before I look at your tribes recent nobles!!

Either one is fine :)
Inactive, for example half of SCUM were gone and/or being sat. They also happened to be in a war with NERD and Rally whilist losing much at the time.

DeletedUser

It is funny that you criticize R.L. for attacking a tribe already at war when you are a member of a tribe that declared on a long-time ally(NERD) while they were already fighting several top tribes.

DeletedUser

It is funny that you criticize R.L. for attacking a tribe already at war when you are a member of a tribe that declared on a long-time ally(NERD) while they were already fighting several top tribes.

True, but I never liked that war. And it also happens to be the only war we've wanted another tribe in I guess. Whereas every war R.L.'s had has been with other tribes helping them.

DeletedUser

if i am correct and based on my understanding people dislike R.L. bcoz they haven't done anything on their own..they declare on a tribe already worn out..already fighting a war/fighting a multiple tribe and then R.L. came to the scene..

if you really want to change peoples view on you,prove yourself guys,prove them that they are wrong you can start by declaring on a top tribe be it on a top 10 or top 5..until this happens R.L will remain horrible on their mind

show us a tribe at war not being attacked by someone else

DeletedUser

Shaun,

I'm just going to use several of your quotes to show why none of us are really paying attention to your arguments.

R.L declared against Ginger in June. SCUM and pRo started in July. Also, Scum and pRo together only took maybe ten caps from ginger according to TWstats.

There have been a few exceptions but as I said originally, Ginger, SCUM, RBL, all wars of which R.L. began attacks before anyone else.

Ginger declaration on Chess

R.L. declaration on Ginger

So;

(i) R.L. did not declare on Ginger in June.
(ii) R.L. did not begin attacks on Ginger before anyone else

--

I'm just finding in amusement that you don't like them because they mass recruit, but then when they walk all over you your excuse is that they..Mass recruit.

And yes, the stats against Ginger were close but R.L. still did more damage than any other tribe in W37 to Ginger.

Massive contradiction.

--

Official declaration dates and the start of wars are different times. The fact is, a tribe may have not declared on the forums but that doesn't mean they aren't fighting. The stats show that. So if R.L. is fighting a tribe then two or three weeks later officially declare, does that mean they are fighting them for any less time?

Fighting and war are two different things. You really have two choices here (pick either one and you show us again, why we should not listen to you).

War - "a legal state created by a declaration "

Now, Ginger never officially declared against (o_O), FX, etc - but were fighting them before R.L. started attacking (or declared) on Ginger. So, if you want to count them as wars (even though we never declared), that would prove your point moot about R.L. always attacking first.

If, however, you want to say that they aren't wars and therefore R.L. started attacking first, you must also concede that R.L.'s declarations came long after those of others - making it, again, them who jumps in on the war.

Either way, you trapped yourself and you are wrong.

shahmeer12

It seems like people have forgot about a tribe...................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................... WHAT ABOUT WICKED

DeletedUser

i wasn't in R.L. then, but i thought they were fighting R.Khan + Synrg?
You all have opinions about us, you can have them ;) it isn't like we will cry about them, i mean wow
All you people say vultures + mass recruitment, so what? is it easier to win a war when a tribe is weakend? yes it is. is it easier to win a war when we have more members? yes it is.

DeletedUser

i wasn't in R.L. then, but i thought they were fighting R.Khan + Synrg?
You all have opinions about us, you can have them ;) it isn't like we will cry about them, i mean wow
All you people say vultures + mass recruitment, so what? is it easier to win a war when a tribe is weakend? yes it is. is it easier to win a war when we have more members? yes it is.

Yes but it's only a matter of time before you have to face a tribe that is not weak and has numbers of their own (of course not your amount but a decent amount). And after fighting all the weak and inactive tribes, and merging so many opponents, it will be a rude awakening to have to fight a real opponent

DeletedUser

Yes but it's only a matter of time before you have to face a tribe that is not weak and has numbers of their own (of course not your amount but a decent amount). And after fighting all the weak and inactive tribes, and merging so many opponents, it will be a rude awakening to have to fight a real opponent

lol...i won't lose a once of sleep worrying about it....just a game..............and whats going be the excuse when we trample one of these so called tribes your talking about...

DeletedUser74106

lol...it would probably not mattered if we crushed insane in a week from now...it would probably be the same arguments lol...so theres not really a point in talking about this anymore...conor you have your personal reasons to not liking us and nothing will change that we ruined your little ginger-nugget...so even if were the last tribe standing your opinion would still be the same...no one will change mine,shaun, cals or patches opinion of R.L....the same with element...and all others...the only thing we can do is to noble villas...and i have a feeling element wouldnt love us more if we proved him wrong andtook all his villas ;) lol...personally i wouldnt ber a too big fan of the tribe/player that takes mine...

DeletedUser

and i have a feeling element wouldnt love us more if we proved him wrong andtook all his villas ;) lol...personally i wouldnt ber a too big fan of the tribe/player that takes mine...

I dare you to try :)

Don't worry though, you'll have me to hit close range soon when I long range into K37 ;) Just to ruin the awesome 100% in that K :lol:

DeletedUser

lol...i won't lose a once of sleep worrying about it....just a game..............and whats going be the excuse when we trample one of these so called tribes your talking about...

Not trying to pick a fight, just stating why my opinion of R.L. is lacking atm. If they took on a real tribe and showed their worth I would give them more respect then I think of insane or pro since they were able to organize such a large number of members

Anaphros

Not trying to pick a fight, just stating why my opinion of R.L. is lacking atm. If they took on a real tribe and showed their worth I would give them more respect then I think of insane or pro since they were able to organize such a large number of members

You'll have to wait and see :)

shahmeer12

Everyone has their own opinions about us at the moment. When the time comes, the truth will tell us everything. No need to worry ;)

DeletedUser74106

I dare you to try :)

Don't worry though, you'll have me to hit close range soon when I long range into K37 ;) Just to ruin the awesome 100% in that K :lol:

may i recommend K38 instead??...much closer to me and we all know that its more fun when the neighbor is red and not blue :p