Why do people keep saying R.L. is so horrible?

DeletedUser

may i recommend K38 instead??...much closer to me and we all know that its more fun when the neighbor is red and not blue :p

But it will be much more fun to ruin that 100% dominace.. Hmm, I'll think about the K37/38 border :) But then again, its not likely xD

shahmeer12

It will be fun for you to get 100% dominance but you won't get 100% dominance

DeletedUser

It will be fun for you to get 100% dominance but you won't get 100% dominance

You mean for us? Yeah, probably. Not really a priority lol, as long as we own Most of our K's and we noble any enemies that come in, who really cares really.

DeletedUser

Its a game at the end of the day. You cant put it down on your resume under achievements that you were part of the winning tribe on world 37 now can you?.

Yes Sir, I would be well suited for this job as I can snipe sub second trains, send out farming runs in under a minute and send a noble train in .150 ms.

I was rank 1 in Oda and rank 4000 in Odd as people were too scared to attack me. I was highly regarded in PnP but i failed my exams due to playing Tribalwars.

If you hire me, I will stay at my desk all day without lunch breaks and can teach you how to play Tribalwars. For every village you noble, I would like a pay rise and one day Sir, you may be nearly as good as I am and go down in the annals of Tribalwars history as one of the greatest players to ever grace those hallowed servers. It is a proud achievement that many aspire to but only a select creed ever reach.

You know im the right person for the job and together Sir, we will go places.

shahmeer12

Real Life means everything to us and this game is for our entertainment. It doesnt decide our future, Real Life does

DeletedUser

may i recommend K38 instead??...much closer to me and we all know that its more fun when the neighbor is red and not blue :p

Shut up paramogue, K37 is much better and you know it!

Thats was entertaining davidoff.

Element - we don't have that problem, we already asked our enemies to leave!

Breaking News - Pro's nukes died today on R.L. walls!!!!

DeletedUser80176

so has the war started or just some skirmishes? im really anticipating this like a boxing match with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.
but hopefully this one will really happen...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shut up paramogue, K37 is much better and you know it!

Thats was entertaining davidoff.

Element - we don't have that problem, we already asked our enemies to leave!

Yeah, I could say the same thing about R.L. failing attacks on inactive/sat players. I was specifically sitting Muddshuvel, and whenever I was bothered to defend it you guys lost like 10 or so trains :)

But anyway, since you feel you should try to make R.L. look better than pRo, I'll do the same about pRo being better than R.L.

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.L.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 3
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101,289
Side 2: 29,523
Difference: 71,766

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 29
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 278,166
Side 2: 277,182
Difference: 984

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 39
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 364,834
Side 2: 363,041
Difference: 1,793

image.php

Unlike R.L., pRo have mostly nobled villages off their actives (I think there was 1 inactive from R.L. we took some from) and there are too many of their actives to list, so how about R.L. take some of their time to do it for me :). Where as most of R.L.'s caps against us have been on our inactives or quit accounts such as Mr.. Yeti1, die4mysins, muddshuvel and qawsedzxc123321. At least they took 1 from SV Ostroski (From what I've seen) And a few off roadkyl whilist he was in pRo.

oh I'm sorry, did I just show stats proving that we are doing better than R.L.? Oh my bad...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finally! I've been waitin to see how this war goes for a long time now :)

DeletedUser

This isn't a war, more of us hitting their recruitment near us and some on their border with us, and them nobling our inactives :/

Besides, we're still having fun with Rally lol. And ofcourse, R.L. is too scared to declare on a real war tribe.

DeletedUser

yes, we are horrified..
We can say the same about pro nobling our in actives ;) don't attempt that card element

DeletedUser

I must not have known what you meant? lol :icon_neutral:

well, i said you have also been nobling our inactives...

I expected you to say something like: 'Well they shouldn't be in your tribe then' or 'Who we attacked were active as there was troops in the village' (sorry second one isnt meant to make you sound noobish..i couldn't think of one to put :) )

DeletedUser

well, i said you have also been nobling our inactives...

I expected you to say something like: 'Well they shouldn't be in your tribe then' or 'Who we attacked were active as there was troops in the village' (sorry second one isnt meant to make you sound noobish..i couldn't think of one to put :) )

Lol, prove that we noble your inactives? I proved that you noble our inactives, so tomorrow sometime (busy atm) I'll put stats down showing your actives that we seem to like nobling :)

DeletedUser

Elementelite, you need to get over yourself mate. Could you imagine all the 8 and 9k barbs lying around if no one nobled up the inactives. Your talking absolute nonsense and we all can see that. A village gained is a village gained. Inactivity is the fault of the tribe that the player is in, not the attacking tribe. If a tribe likes to have inactives lying around, thats their choice. Inactives can be dealt with internally or kicked and any player of Tribalwars knows that

DeletedUser

Get over myself? We have many actives on the current pRo/R.L. border and apparently they choose not to bother with them :) All they're showing me is they don't have balls to attack active players in a decent tribe.

And its not like we don't noble out our own inactives, they just sometimes get there first :lol: