W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

-M A R I O-

As if there is only ONE way to approach TW and be successful. Anything that anyone does that isnt "your" way is wrong. TW fascism. Awesome.

btw...besides in all likleyhood being inaccurate....those that actually have figurative balls of steel rarley, if ever, have to advertise that fact.

Alright terminus thats it kid. You constantly complained when we were "allies" because i wouldnt let you constantly recruit everything that had more than 2 villages. On top of that you made a family tribe. Also on a sidenote the only reason your in k46 is because of APOCS support. You want to talk about avatars and siggies? Your avatar is stupid it looks childish and idiotic your sig is rather plain, dull, and again stupid. The only reason you have survived to this date is because when we faked you you had your whole tribe support you and not support anyone else. Remember i read your forums. You are not as good as people claim you are tbh you have recently been cleared out of over half your villages by one bored player. You like the noob you are freaked out when you saw 500+ incomings and begged for support. Dont try this kind of thing with me nub.

DeletedUser

By the way TE just because the map says you have point dominance in that k doesn't mean you have dominance in the k as you have many more villages with many less farm levels and troops.

DeletedUser

As if there is only ONE way to approach TW and be successful. Anything that anyone does that isnt "your" way is wrong. TW fascism. Awesome.

btw...besides in all likleyhood being inaccurate....those that actually have figurative balls of steel rarley, if ever, have to advertise that fact.
Who said there is only 1 way to play TW and be successfull. Please go back and quote me a post where a BORED! poster says this. Either that or stop trying to make it look like we said something we actually didnt :icon_rolleyes:

In fact there are many many ways to play TW and be "successful".
Although the question is what you consider to be successful? Or ,which your post (from my understanding) implies, if what MOAR ! are currently doing you are saying is playing "succesfully"? Because I sure dont, and I doubt anyone, who isnt one of your little noobs thats blinded by your bs, would consider nobling barbs and recruiting everything in sight to be successful...and more importantly imho, fun...it is a game afterall :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Nobling barbs is the only way to play this game... wink wink... ;) I'm nobling barbs and small villages at light speed. With this said, I'm in the top ten, I'm the #1 player in K66 and currently the fastest nobler in the world... so I must be doing something right.

Technology is completely right though, there are many ways to play this game.

Seriously, I'm farming everything in sight and raping the odd noob in my area now and then, but I am definitely playing this world completely differently to every other world I have ever played. In my other worlds, I am warring every tribe in sight. In this world... I'm warring every grey barb... lol.

I suppose I am taking a leaf out of Tollbooth's book for this world, build a bullet proof cluster and then defend like hell when the big tribes come knocking on my door.

Ultimately you need to adapt your game to suit the world settings. Having 2000 point barbs certainly changes things when compared to other worlds that I have played.

Anyways, back to my farming scripts...

DeletedUser

Although the question is what you consider to be successful?

My success is achieving rank 69 and holding it forever, I literally have no desire to be up in the top 10 and nobling barbs to do it like fark does. :icon_rolleyes: *EDIT* and 90% of W43 does :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

So Terminus Eldorado appears when things look superficially slightly better for his tribe.
Who said there is only 1 way to play TW and be successfull. Please go back and quote me a post where a BORED! poster says this. Either that or stop trying to make it look like we said something we actually didnt

In fact there are many many ways to play TW and be "successful".
Although the question is what you consider to be successful? Or ,which your post (from my understanding) implies, if what MOAR ! are currently doing you are saying is playing "succesfully"? Because I sure dont, and I doubt anyone, who isnt one of your little noobs thats blinded by your bs, would consider nobling barbs and recruiting everything in sight to be successful...and more importantly imho, fun...it is a game afterall
^^ Then gets put to the test and disappears again

Anyway thought id bump this thread again. Waiting for the update.
Does anyone know what time (in-game server time is the best way to describe the time universally) these maps update at here on the forums? Or if it even has a set time for these maps to update?

PS I was wondering if anyone else notices how these externals keep switching timezones? (Gmt -5,GMT -2 etc etc) :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You are a bunch of toolbags. The fact you all cant see how douchey you are is very entertaining.

APOC has never, ever supported us at all. Ever. In fact, they tried to probe us just this last week, and were repelled with extreme prejudice. This is you just saying that to give some sort of backhanded excuse as why you CANT get the job done. Just because you live on the board and back each others BS dosent make it true. Anyone with even a
small grasp of reading comprehension can see that my messages reek of turth and authenticity. You dont read our boards and even if you could, exactly what has been made of it? Nothing. Because there is no critical info shared there. So you make up things, like the APOC statement above. Let alone me putting myself before the tribe. ITS ALL VERY TRANSPARENT, but you are so self absorbed and egocentric, you just cant see it.

What you fail to recognize as a group is that less is more (MOAR). You can keep talking all day long until your blue in the face, all that talking wont make what you say true or effective. Its just speaking to hear your own voice and reinforce some sad view you have of yourself "being the best" at TW.

FINALLY, if you EVER were close to "taking me out" with just one bored player, YOU WOULD HAVE DONE SO. Your egos DICTATE that you would have done so, just to gloat and give a big "I told you so" post on the boards here.

Any other BS you want me dissect?

Stop talking and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, "kid". Make no mistake, YOU are the kid in this exchange.

Come on, big guy. Jump. Do it. Lets have a go.

THATS balls my friend.

Learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OK Im going to write a list of what is wrong with what you just said

1. I don't like walls of text stop writing them

2. We have sits available to many of your players

3. I do not consider myself a "toolbag" or Douchey(never heard anyone use that word ever)

4. While I do enjoy hearing my own voice I don't think I have ever become blue in the face

5. You don't have any nukes to hit anybody with and I don't see what being prejudiced against them even means in this situation.

6. You called us kids and then Big guy in the very next sentance. Im confused which are we?

7. Being able to post something on a forum does not = Balls

8. What are we learning here? That you don't understand what certain words mean and that you are frustrated by your lack of success and friends on this game? Cause thats all I'm learning.

DeletedUser

You are a bunch of toolbags. The fact you all cant see how douchey you are is very entertaining.
If its very "entertaining" then why does your post feel like its been written by someone who is very frustrated behind the keyboard? Someone who is entertained is not generally frustrated.

APOC has never, ever supported us at all. Ever. In fact, they tried to probe us just this last week, and were repelled with extreme prejudice.
Scout Command II (700|405) K476,403showem [MOAR !]Zavorok [APOC]10th Mar 2010 - 10:49:43
Im guessing that was a part of the "probing" APOC done. And from the word "probing" id say the also done some scouting on you guys?

Okay anyway my point is this;
- Repelling someone generally means that you push someone back after they push onto you. My problem with that is you havent gotten a single conquer against them hence havent repelled them really :icon_confused:
- What is repelling someone with "extreme prejudice" in your books?

This is you just saying that to give some sort of backhanded excuse as why you CANT get the job done. Just because you live on the board and back each others BS dosent make it true.
Well I cant speak for everyone (mainly because im not a mind reader) but i can stand up for myself here.
Id say ive done the job anytime i felt like it tbh.
024 that we wont forget (611|497) K466,399dreamslave [MOAR !]Technology [BORED!]2010-02-01 15:13:38
025 ONE NINE NINE NINE (611|496) K466,836dreamslave [MOAR !]Technology [BORED!]2010-02-02 16:12:40
He then goes barb :icon_cry:

Next time MOAR ! recruit beside me;

dphondoJoined07th March 2010 - 16:0025,764So i see red (in both senses :icon_wink:)
066 unless you plan to bang (607|495) K465,519dphondo [MOAR !]Technology [BORED!]2010-03-08 01:04:05
Then....OMG!!
dphondoLeft08th March 2010 - 16:0020,091
That sure was a short stint eh?
PS.
067 -Bombs over Baghdad!- (609|493) K469,023dphondo Technology [BORED!]2010-03-08 18:42:19068 Yeah! Ha ha yeah! (606|496) K464,067dphondo Technology [BORED!]2010-03-09 05:22:15
Doesnt mean he escapes :icon_eek:

Next up?
BORED !om kicks in.
071 -Bombs over Baghdad!- (638|471) K465,255perancepersian [MOAR !]Technology [BORED!]2010-03-12 18:05:05
072 Uno, dos, tres, its on (639|487) K465,316perancepersian [MOAR !]Technology [BORED!]2010-03-12 18:05:05
073 Did you ever think a pimp (640|476) K466,136perancepersian [MOAR !]Technology [BORED!]2010-03-12 18:08:06
074 rock a microphone? (642|480) K469,454perancepersian [MOAR !]Technology [BORED!]2010-03-12 18:09:47
Then guess what happens next.
<<001>>PASARGADAE (638|480) K467,771perancepersian [MOAR !]MAK2229 [MOAR !]2010-03-12 18:31:01
Does that mean he's quit already? :icon_confused: (And yes he was active and playing before the BORED!om kicked in)

So in short, yes I can speak for myself at least when I say I CAN the job done.

Anyone with even a small grasp of reading comprehension can see that my messages reek of turth and authenticity.
Now I might just be an easily confused person, but does the word "reek" not usually imply something bad, not good? :icon_neutral:
Now there is 2 explanations here
1) You think truth and authenticity is a bad thing or
2) You are in fact the one who lacks the reading comprehension.
Pick your poison :lol:

You dont read our boards and even if you could, exactly what has been made of it? Nothing. Because there is no critical info shared there.
Why dont you share any critical info there if you so much know that we dont read your forums? Hrmm I wonder :icon_rolleyes:

So you make up things, like the APOC statement above. Let alone me putting myself before the tribe. ITS ALL VERY TRANSPARENT, but you are so self absorbed and egocentric, you just cant see it.
Well I cant comment on APOC supporting you or not as I personally know nothing of the truth or not of that situation.

I had to laugh at the bolded bit there mainly because its not even a "point", if you will, its just frustrated rambling.

What you fail to recognize as a group is that less is more (MOAR).
But you have more members. So are you saying because we have less that we are more than MOAR !??

You can keep talking all day long until your blue in the face, all that talking wont make what you say true or effective. Its just speaking to hear your own voice and reinforce some sad view you have of yourself "being the best" at TW.
I dont think anyone on here actually believes that simply talking all day will make anything true or effective, once again you are trying to make it look like were doing something were actually not. Last time I posted and asked you to provide proof of one of your other accusations you simply ignored my post. Hrmm wonder why? :icon_neutral:

And we do not view ourselves as "being the best" at tw. We do view ourselves as being of a good calibre of player though, there is a huge difference. Is this a 3rd case where you are trying to make it look like we said something we actually didnt? This is becoming a bit of a pattern dont you think, and im getting pretty BORED! of it :icon_wink:
(The simple way to disprove me wrong there is find some quotes of us saying what you act like we said)

FINALLY, if you EVER were close to "taking me out" with just one bored player, YOU WOULD HAVE DONE SO. Your egos DICTATE that you would have done so, just to gloat and give a big "I told you so" post on the boards here.
RAnDom CapS arE fUn areNT tHeY?? :icon_rolleyes:

But anyway I cant really comment on that as Ive never attacked you :icon_biggrin:

I must say, I giggled to myself when I got to quoting this bit because I fond it quite ironic, dont you? :icon_wink:

Stop talking and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, "kid". Make no mistake, YOU are the kid in this exchange.
RandOM CapS arE acTuallY quItE coMMon WItH "kids" in tW.

Irony again? Id say it is because irony makes me laugh and im giggling again :lol:

THATS balls my friend.
And theres another bit of the frustration kicking in :icon_biggrin:

Ditto :icon_wink:

PS Sorry for the wall of text and lots of quotes etc. I just couldnt resist once i read that post :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Walls of text and mad ramblings... That got me remembering my only in game chat with the good ole boy TE... It's here, if you have the stomache to read it all....

It's pre-war, when MOAR! were cuddulable. Gotta luve hugging eh?

[spoil]
Be Mice Elf Again on 21.01. at 17:43
Author said:
Terminus Eldorado today at 22:11
I have. If you check our TW stats you will see that we have been taking mostly reds since a few days ago when I sent out the order.

Barbie nobling pisses me off and its the fastest way to get booted from my tribe.

That apply to the rest of your 'family'?

http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4125172

[report_display]http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/718870a9994bdce617b827a99897b9da[/report_display]

[report_display]http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/c618a00125d9b78cc07cbabefde1ad1c[/report_display]

Terminus Eldorado on 21.01. at 21:54
They just took that village, so I would expect it to be empty, particularly if you are attacking, as what is the point of sacrificing defensive troops when they can be mustered en masse to defend properly. And OF COURSE, you will find flaws with such a small player.

You dont need to point out weaknesses in that tribe or particular players, Im well aware.

Im SURE some members of BORED! will become "annoyed" with us, even though I do everything I can to play nice while improving my tribe. Yes families are annoying, I know this. But considering all the other things going on in the world, your multiple wars, etc etc. Arent there better things to do than worry about some tiny tribe? Particularly when it is one related to your ally? An ally that is doing their own thing, supporting when you ask and helping take out ProRev, Swarm, Loki, all K46 interlopers, etc etc?

Unless, obviously, you plan on turning on us, which is expected, so anything that makes me incrimentally stronger is of great concern to you.

As it is, I am an honest ally, someone you dont have to worry about. I never betray my word and I play with honor. Any animosity you and your tribe creates will be of your own manufacture.

If your intention is to rule the ENITRE WORLD with 30something players with NO HELP from anyone while being inflexible in every way, you will find a tough road ahead.

Can you all not see a valuable ally when they are in front of you? Are my methods perfect? No. Are yours? No. Because I was banned, my TW file does not denote my W16 file, where I led the #3 tribe and was council on the #1 after that.

It works to my adavantage as people look at the other ridiculous accounts I have and think I dont know what Im doing.

Be Mice Elf Again on 21.01. at 22:25
I never liked reading essays at school, much less writing them. I asked a short, concise and fairly straightforward question.

Let's try a re-phrase...

Are you pissed that your family members are doing what pisses you of the most and is, as you say, the fastest way to get booted from your tribe?

Terminus Eldorado on 23.01. at 02:02
I never like reading continual smart assed comments. But thats an easy fix.
[/spoil]

You read all that??? Well, if it made sense, can you mail me? :icon_redface:

-M A R I O-

[spoil]You are a bunch of toolbags. The fact you all cant see how douchey you are is very entertaining.

APOC has never, ever supported us at all. Ever. In fact, they tried to probe us just this last week, and were repelled with extreme prejudice. This is you just saying that to give some sort of backhanded excuse as why you CANT get the job done. Just because you live on the board and back each others BS dosent make it true. Anyone with even a
small grasp of reading comprehension can see that my messages reek of turth and authenticity. You dont read our boards and even if you could, exactly what has been made of it? Nothing. Because there is no critical info shared there. So you make up things, like the APOC statement above. Let alone me putting myself before the tribe. ITS ALL VERY TRANSPARENT, but you are so self absorbed and egocentric, you just cant see it.

What you fail to recognize as a group is that less is more (MOAR). You can keep talking all day long until your blue in the face, all that talking wont make what you say true or effective. Its just speaking to hear your own voice and reinforce some sad view you have of yourself "being the best" at TW.

THATS balls my friend.

Learn.[/spoil]

Frustration "reeks" in this post TE. Now here are some 7 reports of clearings of your villages along with another 10 or so minor clearings that dont need to be posted of about 300/300 sp/sw clearings. So here are the 7 larger clearings of yours that is after your whole tribes support was recalled once they started getting nobled:

http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/92ce515e4ffda157df338191d3410f29

http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/139baa9d72bc821b3882015ac52750e3

http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/b72cf04160e963628aebac252897983e

http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/8695919aded8fa8f48775c49382985db

http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/3837547339258b4526da10c4a1e1fd62

http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/307059385d83715f36732af17762b37e

http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/065c1536d88c4ee7ba146ba4204068b7

Now on to the next subject of matter thank you for calling me a "toolbag" it will just get you banned along with you calling me "douchey" along with my tribe. So, on to the next matter of issue. We faked you with up to around 1k of fake attacks and you pleaded with your tribe for support. How do i know this? Because i remember a certain someone saying in his forums: "Guys do not worry all your incomings are fake attacks. They are only going after me as im the leader. They want to chop of the head of the snake first. So please everyone send as much support as you can to my villages." also following this quote of you TE is your circular mail to your tribe making it mandatory to send you support. Do you want me to get quotes of you doing all this and your ridiculous cm posted up here? Now do you think i don't have access to your forums whenever i want?

DeletedUser

Lol Mario just won this fight but jeeze the rim is the only interesting part of this world lol.

DeletedUser

*facepalm*

I like how TE instructs to learn about his balls. I don't know what kind he's talking about, so perhaps we should all take a moment and heed his advice.

Also, I'm pretty sure twstats speaks for us as far as battle is concerned.

...run along, TE. See you in the next world.

DeletedUser

Stats are stats. How can you possibly lose the stat battle against a tribe 10X smaller than yours? Duh.

The fact we exist is the point. I am here is the point. If my villages are cleared and you know it, lets do this.

Gee, homophone/erotic jokes. I would never have guessed. You all may try and play like adults here, but its easy to see through you.

Dont talk about my verbose posts when all of you continually vomit all over this board on every thread...

Douchey is totally a word...urban dictionary it...or find the nearest mirror. Both faithfully explain the concept.

DeletedUser

Stats are stats. How can you possibly lose the stat battle against a tribe 10X smaller than yours? Duh.

The fact we exist is the point. I am here is the point. If my villages are cleared and you know it, lets do this.

Gee, homophone/erotic jokes. I would never have guessed. You all may try and play like adults here, but its easy to see through you.

Dont talk about my verbose posts when all of you continually vomit all over this board on every thread...

Douchey is totally a word...urban dictionary it...or find the nearest mirror. Both faithfully explain the concept.

LOL rebuffery (or should that be rebuffoonery :icon_eek:) at its most eloquent :lol:

I love the verbal sparring :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Avoided like any point that was made against you.....oh well tis to be expected I suppose :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Is this the updating maps thread or the Bored/MOAR one?
icon_confused.gif

DeletedUser

Its quite clearly the updating maps thread. Why would you ask a question im sure you know the answer to :icon_razz:

I keep having to check the title though, expecting to see a post on updates to add to the map and see a wall of text instead
icon_eek.gif