W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

I keep having to check the title though, expecting to see a post on updates to add to the map and see a wall of text instead
icon_eek.gif
Well in my defence this thread is kind of about all tribes, so MOAR ! -V- BORED! is kinda half on-topic :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well in my defence this thread is kind of about all tribes, so MOAR ! -V- BORED! is kinda half on-topic :icon_redface:

I agree. But when are they changing the colour of grey that they use for Bored!, to a more brighter colour? Maybe bright green or something in that way

DeletedUser

I request that before but girrafe ignore it.. its been great if Bored! colors changed to some bright one, not gray :icon_cry:

jaysaquarius

How the hell did Lone Wolves take a K from Bored?

Through mass recruitment and attacking inactives. :) They will be dealt with soon enough.

hahaha mass-recruitment right :icon_cool:, NOT.... and in-actives? well if the tribe is so good and powerfull why is it every member we end up attacking gets kicked out of BORED! ? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AND YOU KNOW WHO OUR VICTIM IS AFTER MEALWORM????? YOU ALL READY KNOW LINWOOD LOL OH WAIT HE BEE INACTIVE TOO RIGHT LMFAO

http://en43.tribalwarsmap.com/ go here you could check there activity level if you want. oh and if they are inactive why is there D being moved around and are you saying that Mealworm the one that just joined under your tribe name is inactive too? cuz 3 vills are from the worm lol

Heh you are hitting mealworm good job but that will stop soon enough. Did i ever say worm was inactive? No i didnt. I said reddog, thedouche, and hotspure were inactive which shows that about 14 of your conquers are on inacitves. ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: *LW*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Mealworm

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 7
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131,071
Side 2: 44,918
Difference: 86,153

image.php

TBH this is not war more like a petty squabble. Soon enough i will take control of this war and focus my tribe on LW and then they will stop puffing out their chests thinking they are tough.

@bost why do you keep posting here when you dont even play this world. I mean serious what is your motive? Why do you post constantly when you are viewed by many as just a pest?

just haven the facts out for you all :icon_cool:

DID I STIR UP THE POT LOL I LOVE THIS GAME YOU ALL ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hahaha mass-recruitment right :icon_cool:, NOT....
Okay then since you're so hung up on facts, lets look at some shall we?

BORED! join the world
The Silent Scream Joined 11th November 2009 - 01:00 45

*LW* join the world
Deathincarnate12 Joined 21st November 2009 - 01:00 57

^^ Thats 10 days differenceolder BORED! is.
______

BORED! have 171 tribe changes.

*LW* have 239 tribe changes.
______

BORED! are situated in 8 K's (34,35,36,43,44,45,46,56)

*LW* are situated in 1 K (36)
______

So to some maths.
[SPOIL]BORED!:
171 tribe changes divided by 161 days = 1.06 changes per day.
1.06 changes per day divided by 8 K's = 0.1325 changes per day/per K

*LW*:
239 tribe changes divided by 151 days = 1.58 changes per day.
1.58 changes per day divided by 1 K = 1.58 changes per day/per K
[/SPOIL]
Therefore we have done 8.38% recruitment per K compared to what you guys have done.

I know the formula is not fool proof, but its the best I could think of in this tired state. And if anyone else feels they could come up with more accurate figured then please do :icon_biggrin:

and in-actives? well if the tribe is so good and powerfull why is it every member we end up attacking gets kicked out of BORED! ?
It doesnt matter how big and powerful a tribe is, every single tribe has inactivity problems at some stage :icon_rolleyes:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AND YOU KNOW WHO OUR VICTIM IS AFTER MEALWORM????? YOU ALL READY KNOW LINWOOD LOL OH WAIT HE BEE INACTIVE TOO RIGHT LMFAO
Caps ftw eh? :icon_rolleyes:
Are you seriously that dillusional that you are gonna claim that he wasnt inactive before being targetted by you guys?

3-4 (680|382) K36 7,552 bossking52 Linwood [BORED!] 2010-03-05 05:31:51
Hmmm his last ennoblement was 17 days ago :icon_neutral:

20/03/2010 Linwood BORED! 48 =579,931 =71 =1,937,590 =1,788,985 =148,605
19/03/2010 Linwood BORED! 48 =579,931 =71 =1,937,590 =1,788,985 =148,605
18/03/2010 Linwood BORED! 43 =579,931 =71 =1,937,590 =1,788,985 =148,605
17/03/2010 Linwood BORED! 40 =579,931 =71 +1,937,590 +1,788,985 =148,605
16/03/2010 Linwood BORED! 39 =579,931 =71 =1,936,902 =1,788,297 =148,605
15/03/2010 Linwood BORED! 38 =579,931 =71 =1,936,902 =1,788,297 =148,605
14/03/2010 Linwood BORED! 36 =579,931 =71 +1,936,902 +1,788,297 +148,605
13/03/2010 Linwood BORED! 34 -579,931 -71 +1,910,064 +1,761,531 +148,533
Hmm I suppose that doesnt indicate inactivity either :icon_neutral:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 7
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 131,071
Side 2: 44,918
Difference: 86,153

image.php
Forever stats?
Maybe if you were including the whole war in stats forever can give a decent picture of the action. But forever stats of a tribe versus one player is just once again dillusional if you think you will get away with it.

Now lets look at when he was actually a part of BORED!
Mealworm Joined 23rd February 2010 - 10:00 126,776
Mealworm Left 17th March 2010 - 19:00 192,054
(On a side note; Notice how he grew even though you guys targetted him :icon_wink:)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: 23/02/2010 10:00:00 to 17/03/2010 19:00:00

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 6
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 36,567
Side 2: 40,734
Difference: 4,167

image.php

Now as you may notice by the conquers page mealworm joined BORED! under heavy fire most of his losses are within 2 days of his joining. Then our support began to roll in to help mealworm in his time of need. That done the trick and the noblings against him cut off. Then as you may also see from his conquers page, he began to get on the front foot with our help and evened out the stats.

Then some stuff occurred which lead to him leaving mutually. Ill leave it up to mario as to wether or not he wants to reveal those circumstances (see khare, respect for leaders...perhaps you could take a note here :lol:)
And after he left, thats when you guys pounced on him after BORED! support was pulled so those stats that you posted are useless when talking about the war against BORED! as you were not up against us atall, but mealworm alone.

just haven the facts out for you all :icon_cool:
No actually you didnt.
What in fact you did was lay out some rubbish in the hope to look good and make us look bad. However you should probably think out your posts a little bit more before coming on here and trying to look cool because you better damn well believe I am gonna jump on every single inaccuracy and/or misleading statement/stat you present to the folks out here.

DID I STIR UP THE POT LOL I LOVE THIS GAME YOU ALL ;)
Perhaps you should get back to the game so because you certainly cant do PnP :icon_wink:

-Tech

jaysaquarius

i know its cool lol we will run over you and yes we are taken one K at a time and wow you guys are good S talkers i tell you. hahahaha

i mean how is it that every member of your so called super tribe in our K i mind you :icon_rolleyes: has ether quit or gone inactive? wow what a lucky tribe we is right :icon_wink:

oh i do thank you i guess for giving us all the vills and sorry we wont be your puppets like that chicken S tribe NUBS. WE WILL NEVER BOW DOWN TO YOU WE WILL ONLY STAND OUR GROUND AND FIGHT

PEACE OUT

oh and thats cool we will noble all of linwoods in our K too ;) inactive lol

Linwood: Points: 548.005, Villages: 67, Rank: 54
ODA: 2.092.074, Rank: 14, ODD: 320.080, Rank: 296
Last activity: 1h, Points: 1h, ODA: 2h, ODD: 2h

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i know its cool lol we will run over you and yes we are taken one K at a time and wow you guys are good S talkers i tell you. hahahaha

i mean how is it that every member of your so called super tribe in our K i mind you :icon_rolleyes: has ether quit or gone inactive? wow what a lucky tribe we is right :icon_wink:

oh i do thank you i guess for giving us all the vills and sorry we wont be your puppets like that chicken S tribe NUBS. WE WILL NEVER BOW DOWN TO YOU WE WILL ONLY STAND OUR GROUND AND FIGHT

PEACE OUT
Now dont get me wrong with this statement as I always welcome anyone who comes onto the externals and takes part in debates (intelligently though)

But you are the typical noob who comes on here and ries to act cool. The events that generally occur with people like you.
- Makes some stupid comments with little to no backing behind it.
- Is made look foolish by someone who can see through rubbish.
- Then proceeds to not trying to reply to any facts or arguments that have been out against him but instead does the usual "You can talk big etc etc" "We will never give in etc etc" "We will crush you etc etc".

Enjoying yourself out here with the big boys yet? :icon_wink:

EDIT; You added something to your post

Ermm im guessing twmaps?
If you are still using twmaps to monitor the activity of a player at this stage of the game then I really dont even know what to say to you anymore :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

jaysaquarius

the funny thing is is i want a fight i know what im doing and am tired of you guys not attacking or when you guys do it is so predictable :icon_neutral: it bores me. all i have to say is i am trying to get you guys to attack us again cuz the last time was weak and pathetic for how big this tribe is... im sure MOAR ! would be happy about it so they could build up some nukes lol

oh well just want to have a little fun in the game you know. im not playing TW sims you know hehehe i am playing TW the war game not the take game :icon_wink:

oh buy the way you guys have done a pretty dang good job. i can give credit to players that earn it and BORED! has, good job guys..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i mean how is it that every member of your so called super tribe in our K i mind you has ether quit or gone inactive? wow what a lucky tribe we is right

PEACE OUT

Actually, i decided to give *LW* some credit for this untl i saw the bold part :lol:

the funny thing is is i want a fight i know what im doing and am tired of you guys not attacking or when you guys do it is so predictable it bores me. all i have to say is i am trying to get you guys to attack us again cuz the last time was weak and pathetic for how big this tribe is... im sure MOAR ! would be happy about it so they could build up some nukes lol

oh well just want to have a little fun in the game you know. im not playing TW sims you know hehehe i am playing TW the war game not the take game

oh buy the way you guys have done a pretty dang good job. i can give credit to players that earn it and BORED! has, good job guys..
yeah they will build nukes but they don't know how to use it, i have a bunch of dead nukes in my archive, want me to post it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I keep having to check the title though, expecting to see a post on updates to add to the map and see a wall of text instead
icon_eek.gif

Its my job to complain about everyone posting on this thread :).
Everyone get out of here. I don't enjoy reading through these boring arguments looking for requests to change things.
And Vodkaiser, i didn't see it because of reason mentioned above.
If this is the correct spelling, it will become green. --> BORED!